The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 22-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
frankie5_1_0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Ok, this will be my second post on petain.

I've jst posted experience with my fave girl in petain which is Pat. Now i am posting on my 2nd favourite girl, Maggie H20R18. I think i didn't get the number wrong. Anyway i am sure she's from H20 and her room is the last one on the right.

One bad thing about Maggie is that she seems to have a very irregular schedule. It's rather hard to find her working. Like Pat, she is priced at $40 also.

1stly, on her look. What attract me is her long striaght hair. I think i have a soft spot for such girl. She is small in size. Once inside the room, we stripped separately and then she'll asked you to lie on the bed. I do not know why she do not want to wash me first. but that's her problem la.

The thing i like about her room is the wall-sized mirror. With that you can technically see her at any angle when she's servicing you. Maggie is generally on the slim side. her breasts are not big, not for not big breast lover. Her nipple is perky and pertruding, abit on the dark brown side. Well-trimmed pussy.

Then she start the catbath, pretty SOP, nothing to shout about, then she'll capped you for BJ. As i mentioned earlier, seldom you get BBBJ in petain. Her suction is not strong enough, she adopt the technic of licking the dick head. She do the BJ with her eyes closed. i hope that she can open her eyes and look at me seductively. hehe.

aNyway i think she spent quite sometime on the BJ and catbath. At the same time i was one hand grabbing her breasts, playing with her perky nips, the other reaching for her pussy. Though she will close her thigh, hinting that she's hiding her pussy. but i just squeeze my hand thru and then she didn't put on anymore resistance. did some light fingering and then she wanna proceed to the FJ.

I wanna me on top, but i told her that i quite tired, why dun we just hug each other for a while and then she HJ me off. without saying a word, she just hug me tightly with her on top. i like the feeling of her breasts pressing against my chest and her pussy sliding on my abdominals.

Feeling damn horny in this position, i started to rub her pussy by raising my groin and thigh. Then she insert my dick into her pussy. still hugging tightly, she just shake her lower part. this time, i both hand grabbing her ass and assisting her shaking. hha. finally jerk off.

After that she claened up and i washed up myself. she didn't help me... would be better if she washed... But still she is a good buy if Pat isn't around. $40 only!

Brothers, if you all like my FR and recognised my effort in saving petain, do up my points thanks.
Old 25-11-2005, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie5_1_0
Now i am posting on my 2nd favourite girl, Maggie H20R18.
Hi, i went recently and was not sure if Maggie is still working there... the room seems to be occupied by a Malay WL already...

back on topic to share my experience with Jac H7R1 (2nd flr)... visited her a few times and she is the best of all the wl i have tired so far (all places)... the experience should be the same who brothers who have visited her before also...

after wash up its on to half bbbj... she is very conscious of hygiene and will not lick up the small head due to pre-cum... a pity for me as not all the way but i respect her working methods... during the motion she will turn to 69 position but i was told not to touch her 'lips'... soon the cap was on before i knew it and she turned around to be on top for a short ride too... i was on top soon and light kissing was allowed... she likes to be squeezed hard and i obliged happily... i couldnt tahan for very long with her every time and as always go home a happy man... i miss her now and couldnt find her for past two weeks... hope to see her in action soon...
Old 27-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
boy_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went down ytd, walk ard lyk a mad dog, duno who to choose. wanted to take rm 11 one girl she always wear a robe one. cb. but she got customer so walk over to room 14, went to e rear, i think is 2nd frm e end. ask her how much, she say 30 so i thinking, den i look at her, look abit old, but already step inside, so i look at her again, i said, 20 can anot, den she HUH??? wad u say?? den i said, nvm. so stripped off, den she wash up, followed by me, all e time bioing her body, her body beri smooth, but her face lyk got wrinkles, aiya, wad e hell. so wipe up, lie down. she start e cat bath, den i gently feel her nipples. wow. damm hard liao. time to start action.

try to finger her while she doing catbath, but she keep guarding with her thighs. nvm. nth can stop my hands. try n try again. kip failing. until i use both hands spread her legs, start to finger her.. wah.. she start moaning.. i tot to myself. tis time i struck gold liao. mus dig deeper. wah, s he gif me tat kinda high look. wah. she gently press my hands, so i stop she start BJ power la.. wah..awhile onli she say wana fuck liao. so go missionary.. nv expected she came.. wah so proud of myself. after continue to doggy, she say wan no time le, cuz nearly 25-30 mins le, she say, wan me to suck or beat, so i say anything. she do both sia.. until in e end, finish lo. e most exciting part is here.

she asked me while i was wearing back my clothes, will u b coming back? i ans. if i haf e money, i will b back. she smiled n said, see u soon.

feel very great sia. one of e best experience i've had.
Old 27-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Samster

yelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to beholdyelaixiang is a splendid one to behold

Jac is back now and sports a short hair cut... damage is $50 for my above FR... more fr next up...

H24R3

Damage is $30

start with wash up... i visited her twice and got capped once for the BJ as my brother not cleaned up properly before the visit... the other time its BBBJ... the technique of this WL is to gently suck and lick the thigh area and balls along the the BBBJ... good enough amount of time, good enough for me for the price... then its followed by 'mission time'...

the figure is quite thin, face is pretty like Ah-Mei the singer from Taiwan... quite aeroplane... said no to change position quite in a rush to finish the job, no kissing anywhere and dont even like boobs to be touched... closed eyes and turn face away during job... still a pass for me for the price the BBBJ is enough... tip for this WL - keep small brother clean so as to pass inspection to increase chances of getting BBBJ...

fans of this WL please dont be displeased, i will to give the FR like it is from my experience so that other brothers can have a preview before chioning... cash is hard to earn after all...
Old 27-11-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Jac is back now and sports a short hair cut... damage is $50 for my above FR... more fr next up...

H24R3

Damage is $30

start with wash up... i visited her twice and got capped once for the BJ as my brother not cleaned up properly before the visit... the other time its BBBJ... the technique of this WL is to gently suck and lick the thigh area and balls along the the BBBJ... good enough amount of time, good enough for me for the price... then its followed by 'mission time'...

the figure is quite thin, face is pretty like Ah-Mei the singer from Taiwan... quite aeroplane... said no to change position quite in a rush to finish the job, no kissing anywhere and dont even like boobs to be touched... closed eyes and turn face away during job... still a pass for me for the price the BBBJ is enough... tip for this WL - keep small brother clean so as to pass inspection to increase chances of getting BBBJ...

fans of this WL please dont be displeased, i will to give the FR like it is from my experience so that other brothers can have a preview before chionging... cash is hard to earn after all... cheers and out...
Old 28-11-2005, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from petain. This WL already had a fr but is done briefly.
This WL is in H20R16(used to be taken by a retired wl by the name monica).
Just go straight in all the way and the left hand side is the first one.

I had frequent her for numerous time at just $20. She normally worn jeans and a top. Got some red highlight on her short hair. Looked quite lian, but i would say lau chio. Nevertheless, she was wearing a pink long dress today.
Look kind of funny but really enjoying watching her stripped and hang on the wall. After which she would proceed to wash your cock. One thing i like is she does not took off her black bra and black v panty. She got some tummy
around the waist. But she sure had a smooth and soft skin. Her breast looks
saggy type. But quite proportion with her body. While washing, talk cock abit.
I would take this chance to grope her panty with ass. Her ass really with soft, nice to grip and sayang sayang. After washing, quickly jump to her bed.
The bed is damn spoongy and i think the mattress is too thick liao...hee hee.
Lay down and watch her unbutton her bra and panty before she proceed to bath both my nipples. After which, she proceed to put condom on my dick
and start blowing. occasionally, she would sip some hot water before blowing again. I do not know how to explain about the bj portion. Her bj really is out of the world and can consider one of the best. One more thing is you can watch the left hand mirror to watch her blowing your dick. She also perform some sucking on your mushroom head for a while. Normally, she bj for me for about 10-15mins. I remember one time, my little bro soften and she knew it and she tried harder to make my bro stand again. I would say take $20 to try her bj, can make it one. Anyway, she change another condom and we start missionary. So fat, can try missionary and doggy. Quite accomodating and no rushing. I got one friend fuck her for about 20min. Normally, i just tried to complete it within 30min. Very paiseh, $20 also must zhi dong.

For a $20, must tried.
Old 28-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
This WL is in H20R16(used to be taken by a retired wl by the name monica). I had frequent her for numerous time at just $20. I would say take $20 to try her bj, can make it one. For a $20, must tried.
Hi,

i usually give h20 a miss, dont know why but always never go in... after your recommendation someday must drop by for a look... good for the pocket!

another good lobang for $20 for those who dont mind mature WL is:

h2r? (i forgot number, walk in first door on the right)

mature Malay WL, iirc named Mina... damage is $20... whats good is she allow light kissing (before turning head away, i always get that, must be due to my ugly face), play with and kiss/lick boobs and fingering pussy after my repeated visit... special mention to bbbj with mirror... good skills there, will spit into tissue after that before CD and FJ (only mission position allowed, or request for her to be on top, but heck for $20 cant expect change here and there right?)...

note she will not take off stocking during whole process, perhaps to give her legs better shape... although mature in age and have fat body, she have big boobs which feels real, unlike Rina from h10... i must say the pussy is tight and gives good feeling... didnt rush too... all this makes her a hit on my list, for just $20 only! thumbs up for service...
Old 29-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think i got the room wrong. Saw one bro on the thread ($20 fuck) highlight
H18R16 got $20 fuck. I think my previous thread is about this H18R16 instead of H20R16.

Anyway that house is facing a pathway all the way to the carpark. That pathway is enclosed by the fence.

Scared later you guys kanna wrong target and misfired.
Old 30-11-2005, 06:48 AM
Samster

sure thanks for the note... by this weekend i would go and recce PT again and will put a note to visit both H18 and H20 to look for above $20 BJ... if not too mature for me (i prefer young look WL) may give it a try...

another FR from me:

H24R4 - damage $40 ($10 bbbj top up)...

this WL offered $30 bj and fj and $40 bbbj and fj packages... being bbbj supporter and lover i went for the latter... this WL sure have some good technique... i was rather tired this session and close my eyes and damit almost came in the bbbj! but i was lucky and request to stop and go into doggie... a few thrusts and sensation coming again... damn the bj... really no form just request to change to mission and finish the job... this WL looks quite young too... late 20s? not bad i am thinking of rematch next time when have more stamina... any brothers with experinece with this WL?
Old 01-12-2005, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 22
merc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymerc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter69on
Just came back from petain. This WL already had a fr but is done briefly.
This WL is in H20R16(used to be taken by a retired wl by the name monica).
Just go straight in all the way and the left hand side is the first one.

I had frequent her for numerous time at just $20. She normally worn jeans and a top. Got some red highlight on her short hair. Looked quite lian, but i would say lau chio. Nevertheless, she was wearing a pink long dress today.
Look kind of funny but really enjoying watching her stripped and hang on the wall. After which she would proceed to wash your cock. One thing i like is she does not took off her black bra and black v panty. She got some tummy
around the waist. But she sure had a smooth and soft skin. Her breast looks
saggy type. But quite proportion with her body. While washing, talk cock abit.
I would take this chance to grope her panty with ass. Her ass really with soft, nice to grip and sayang sayang. After washing, quickly jump to her bed.
The bed is damn spoongy and i think the mattress is too thick liao...hee hee.
Lay down and watch her unbutton her bra and panty before she proceed to bath both my nipples. After which, she proceed to put condom on my dick
and start blowing. occasionally, she would sip some hot water before blowing again. I do not know how to explain about the bj portion. Her bj really is out of the world and can consider one of the best. One more thing is you can watch the left hand mirror to watch her blowing your dick. She also perform some sucking on your mushroom head for a while. Normally, she bj for me for about 10-15mins. I remember one time, my little bro soften and she knew it and she tried harder to make my bro stand again. I would say take $20 to try her bj, can make it one. Anyway, she change another condom and we start missionary. So fat, can try missionary and doggy. Quite accomodating and no rushing. I got one friend fuck her for about 20min. Normally, i just tried to complete it within 30min. Very paiseh, $20 also must zhi dong.

For a $20, must tried.

Should be H18R16. This lau chio worth the $20. Just enjoy the BJ will do
Old 02-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bongricky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=peter69on]I think i got the room wrong. Saw one bro on the thread ($20 fuck) highlight
H18R16 got $20 fuck. I think my previous thread is about this H18R16 instead of H20R16.

As recommended by Bro peter69on decided to try H18R16 today. Wah, for $20 this is the best value for money in my opinion. Better than some $30 ones. After paying her, started to strip. She strip down to her black bra & g-string - what a lovely sight, nice body (for her age at least) fair & smooth skin, fleshy (yum yum) - lau chio. Before she strip, I was wondering did I got the right WL - maybe her loose attire makes her look flat. She in fact got a fair size boobs and is quite curvy.

We exchange courtesies before she started to wash for me - no rush. Dry myself and proceed to lay on the spacious bed. She took off her bra and g-strings and started to catbath my nipples, taking her time. Than she cap me & perform BJ. The BJ was the highlight, one of the best I've got (and to think its only $20). It lasted for about 5 to 10 mins - damn shiok. Good suction and tounge action and licked my balls - double shiok. Plus hot water - out of this world man until I almost cum. Told her to stop. She changed CD and I proceed to fxxx her missionary - the BJ was so good that I cum in less than a minute.

Help me to wash up - again without any rush. Exchange more plesantries before leaving.

In summary, the best value session I've ever had. Will definitely RTF. Only minus point for me is that we don't seem to have chemistry. Besides the plasantries, there were many moments of silence. Will visit her more often to build chemistry .

Today, also decided to play hero and went for a second round - my first attempt. Wanted to visit H16R21 (visted her before, like her service / will also do a FR on her for everyone soon) but she was engaged. No time to wait as I got to get back to office. After careful consideration, decided on H11R4 - young minah, named Julia.

Lovely girl, soft spoken with big boobs and ass (yum yum) smooth skin too. Service good. Help me wash up as well as dry up - two thumps up for service - while in her g-string (very nice). Proceed to bed. Begin rubbing her boobs on my chest for a few second before catbathing my nipples - nice and easy without rush - all the while me rubba her body. Next cap & BJ good suction and tounge action, also licked my balls - only minus point is that can feel her teeth but only a little bit. BJ for a good 10 mins before proceeding to FJ. Started with missionary - got a bad feeling at this point (you will understand why as you read on). Next doggie - lovely ass, smooth, big & curvy - bad feeling again. Realised that I got problem cumming after the fantastic first session with H18R16. Didn't want to tire her and ask for HJ - she said ok with a smile. She went to get some lubricant and proceed to give me HJ. After a few minutes still cannot cum and said let me try. At this point I know sure cannot cum liao . Tell her nevermind lah, didn't want to waste her time. She said maybe I too nervous with her sweet smile and soft voice. Help me to wash up - no rush. Damage $30. I will try her again next time when I visit Petain.

Hope bros here like the FRs.
Old 04-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

Hi bongricky,

good FR above... i once did two sessions in succession at PT and after that went home faint on the bed liao lol... it was because of lousy first session with the Julia mentioned above didnt finish session in time hence have to complete mission with another WL... will provide my experience shortly...

just to note that the WL ($20) we have been discussing recently should be H18R16 instead of in H20... its the numbering i guess and your FR should confirm it... couldnt get to see her as i went that day she was working... its the first door to the left on the 'inner' corridor right?

FR on H11R4 Julia (Malay) - door on left side of the house...

damage $30...

wash up, CD on and bj... very shortly after (and i mean really very shortly like maybe about a minute) i was asked to go on top... i asked her to go on top she said tired... never mind... wanted to lick her boobs was rejected... she politely said sorry i must understand for $30 cant do so many things... i got fed up pumped her hard to try and end it soon... she give those in pain face and very soon said time's up! i got red carded and have not cum yet! wtf... so i left... $30 wasted for me cant do this cant do that... will have to think hard before a return visit... she does look young however compared to most Malay WL working in PT...

maybe i got her on a bad day... hope to be able to read on other brothers' experiences for a comparison...
Old 10-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Bro yelaixiang

You are right - timing and chemistry is important.

Went back to find H18R16 again as I've enjoyed my first session with her. As I've wrote in my previous FR, I was hoping to see if I could build our chemistry. Unfortunately, it did not happen. Went in her room, asked her eat already or not? She asked me the same. Paid up and wash up. She strip down to her sexy bra & g-string to help me wash. Wanted to grab her butt but hand was wet so conveniently wipe it on the bed and grab it - she suddenly sit back and notice the little wet spot on the bed and said "dont' do that as other customer might think it is someone's cum". So miss the chance to really grab and rubba her curvy buns in g-strings - i suppose I have a thing for nice buns in strings. Proceeded to bed and she perform her usual stuff - catbath my nipple, gave me a solid BJ with hotwater (abt 10 mins - shiok). After that fxxx her missionary and unloaded. Wash up, exchange some courtesies and left. In summary the first session was unforgettable (that's why I went back after only one-week) as it was the first time. However, the second one felt a little mechanical as no chemistry but I guess I will still find her again.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Samster

Here's another FR to share with brothers.

H16R21. WL in her early 30's, I guess. Fair with good complexion and a pair of lovely, shapely legs. She was wearing a flowery dress looking lovely and dignified - in a tai tai kind of way. So I approached her. She looked at me and replied $30 - wah I like her beautiful eyes with a hint of smile, I almost fall in love at first sight. Guess this is called chemistry. Paid up and stripped myself to wash up. She took off her dress and what a lovely sight - very nice figure, not too thin or fat and yet curvy. Fair and smooth skin. Only small minus point is her Cup A boobs but the rest of her body and the chemistry we have more than make up for it. She help me to wash and dry up using paper napkin which she had prepared in advance - very hygenic.

Proceed to bed, chatted abit before action began. Started with her using her small but smooth and soft boobs to rub my chest with occasional eye contact - very nice and relaxing (at this point I was worried I would really fall in love with her). At the same time, I was also running my hands all over her smooth, firm body. I than asked her if I could eat her boobs. She looked at me with her lovely eyes and said okay with a half smile - wow. That's what I really liked about her - that subtle, gentle chemistry between me and her. She added "qing qing de ke yi mah" as in gently okay? I nooded. She must have misheard me and immediately proceeded to give me a nice, sensual catbath of my nipples instead . I did not resist of course and simply close my eyes to enjoy it. After a while she capped me and gave me a BJ. I must say it was pretty good. Slow and sensual with slurping sound - buay tahan men. It went on for about 5 mins when I almost cum and told her to stop.

We exchanged position and I began entering her in missonary position. I took it slow and easy like making love to a girlfriend. My face was very close to her and she did not turn away. I usually do not have such urge with WLs but for the very first time I wanted to french her. Not wanting to impose myself, I asked if I could kiss her. She gave me a cute look and reply in Chinese - what is that? I think she was pretending and I was actually silly enough to translate it in Chinese for her. She gave a little shake of her head and closed her eye. I respected that but couldn't help but buried my face in neck and ears and took in the lovely smell of her hair while stroking my rod gently in her cunt. She did not resists that and gave out soft moans. After about 3 min I almost cum and asked to change to doggie position. She's got very nice smooth firm buns. I penetrated her with aniticipated desire, enjoying her sensual warm love hole. At this point, I couldn't control myself any further and cum in a matter of less than a minute.

She then turned around and gave me a smile and help me to remove the CD. Cannot quite remember what happen after that as the session was so sensational. Basically I washed and dressed up - she did not rush me as we chit chatted a bit. I remembered though that I asked her how long she has been working here as this was the first time I see her and she replied that she had been there for many years already.

Damage $30. One of my favourite Petain experience. Will definitely visit her again - in fact missing her now. Tried looking for her on three occasions since but she either was not working or not available. The last time I was in a hurry and tried another girl.

Hope brothers here like the FR. Was planning not to post so as to keep her for myself but think think cannot be so selfish and decided to share this gem with brothers here although I would like to stress that it could be due to the chemistry I share with her.

BTW I finally had the pleasure of trying the Queen of Petain - Jac of H7R1. Will post FR soon on her as OC coming home already.

Cheers.
Old 15-12-2005, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Visited Petain @ abt 6ish yesterday and wanted to try out either H24R14 or H16R19...super business for H24R14 as there were already 2 bros waiting. So tried my luck at the H16R19 (lau chio and business quite good too).

Upon entering, she made small talk. Proceeded to give BBBJ in multiple positions - me sitting on edge of bed, 69 (offered her ass + love hole. But just caressed her smooth ass and lumpy tits), straddled her, etc.....but no matter how hard I tried, still couldn't experience CIM. So capped and did her missionary...

Due to damn long BBBJ (about 20 mins), me choot tons of pre-cum. So she kept on clearing her throat at the basin with mouthwash and making those guttural sounds and the "haaaa" sound (sibeh turnoff man). Would spit out and clean her mouth frequently when BJing me. After a while, realised that bed area full of used toilet paper. Overall experience, ok at $30 a pop if you are a lau chio lover who enjoys BBBJ + CIM. But, don't look too closely at the arms - if you can get past the liver spots, you'll live.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1