The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow, u also know my premium service....
Loyal Fansee reporting to promote 'Premium Hold Hand Service' by Naemlo
Please sapport sapport.
Old 14-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Pp is hot as usual but the girls if you know where to go can find some really chio chio one... but not everyone into dark dishes

I can say pp is a good place to chill, relax and eat but if just into sex tourism not very good as not all the girls skill very good out of 10 girls maybe 1vis skilful on bed 5-8 just average or below average... Thailand will be better
Old 14-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Pp is hot as usual but the girls if you know where to go can find some really chio chio one... but not everyone into dark dishes

I can say pp is a good place to chill, relax and eat but if just into sex tourism not very good as not all the girls skill very good out of 10 girls maybe 1vis skilful on bed 5-8 just average or below average... Thailand will be better
if you not into dark dishes why you come PP?
Old 14-07-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post

Aiyoh humsup tourists like me looking for good sex serwit sure very bored.

Alternatively I can get drunk on US$1 local beer to chill and relax.
Old 15-07-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
if you not into dark dishes why you come pp
Although Cambodians r brown skin, but I find a lot of d ladies around d riverside pubs in pp are actually quite pretty. I'm actually quite surprise to read that some members touring d riverside pubs find MOST of the WLs are not pretty or cmi. To me, most of these wls are SMI (sure make it) and not cmi.

In fact I was quite surprised to see that even in late hours say about 12 midnight, there are still so many pretty ,young, and sexy kymer wls still available and waiting for customers to book them. So obviously supply exceed demand. At anyday around 12 midnight, easily there r at least, collectively, 200 to 300 ladies still available within these riverside pubs to be booked. I really enjoy sightseeing these kymer ladies starting from Wat Phnom and into all the lanes around these pub streets. I take it as exercise.

In Cambodia, we MUST bargain in anything just like 40 yrs ago in spore. In their culture its their norm to jack up initial asking price especially if they know u r tourist. So eg if they wish to charge u st for usd20, definitely they will tell u st is usd50 and then let u bargain downwards. And when u bargain downwards, they will use their body language to pretend that yr asking price is ridiculous, and so u must also pretend not to be interested and be ready to pretend to walk off etc. That's d bargaining skill.

Anyway, it u wish to pay more, that shld b OK too as you r helping a poor girl in need of money.

Generally, I find most of the Cambodian ladies r v friendly, obliging, hv very tight pussy, quite reserve, very respectful to their parents. And I can easily say that this is d last place in Asia to find cheap, pretty, sexy and syt wls.

And very soon I shall return to pp n Sihanouk again as usual renting a bike to explore.
Old 15-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Although Cambodians r brown skin, but I find a lot of d ladies around d riverside pubs in pp are actually quite pretty. I'm actually quite surprise to read that some members touring d riverside pubs find MOST of the WLs are not pretty or cmi. To me, most of these wls are SMI (sure make it) and not cmi.

In fact I was quite surprised to see that even in late hours say about 12 midnight, there are still so many pretty ,young, and sexy kymer wls still available and waiting for customers to book them. So obviously supply exceed demand. At anyday around 12 midnight, easily there r at least, collectively, 200 to 300 ladies still available within these riverside pubs to be booked. I really enjoy sightseeing these kymer ladies starting from Wat Phnom and into all the lanes around these pub streets. I take it as exercise.

In Cambodia, we MUST bargain in anything just like 40 yrs ago in spore. In their culture its their norm to jack up initial asking price especially if they know u r tourist. So eg if they wish to charge u st for usd20, definitely they will tell u st is usd50 and then let u bargain downwards. And when u bargain downwards, they will use their body language to pretend that yr asking price is ridiculous, and so u must also pretend not to be interested and be ready to pretend to walk off etc. That's d bargaining skill.

Anyway, it u wish to pay more, that shld b OK too as you r helping a poor girl in need of money.

Generally, I find most of the Cambodian ladies r v friendly, obliging, hv very tight pussy, quite reserve, very respectful to their parents. And I can easily say that this is d last place in Asia to find cheap, pretty, sexy and syt wls.

And very soon I shall return to pp n Sihanouk again as usual renting a bike to explore.
dude...your SMI is not every one SMI....possible its other people CMI instead, judging by your level of appetite....seems any khmer with pussy u r ok. To me most pubs only have 1 or 2 can make it...average standard. If looking for super chio forget it.
Old 15-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
To me most pubs only have 1 or 2 can make it...average standard. If looking for super chio forget it.
I like going out with sohbuckkong type n hate typical SG xiaodikou type
Old 16-07-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
good for u sohbuckkong, if u can find many girls in sihanoukville's chicken farm to ur taste, then ofc many in pp bars will be good for u too. good luck, have fun n cheong safe
Old 16-07-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I like going out with sohbuckkong type n hate typical SG xiaodikou type
Ah hia u broke my heart.....
kns...when u hand hold me in pp.....
Old 16-07-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Ah hia u broke my heart.....
kns...when u hand hold me in pp.....
Dun say u... always secretly go n secretly get out of PP
Old 16-07-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Who going in August? Anybody got advise for a newbie going to Sihanoukville? Are there many Asians tourist there��?
Old 16-07-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
Who going in August? Anybody got advise for a newbie going to Sihanoukville? Are there many Asians tourist there��?
Dun go. Boring small place and raining raining raining. The journey there by bus took 5-6 hrs even thou it stated 4 hours plus. It took longer cause jam and flood. The playability there, nothing close to PP. It is very hot there, nothing much there, not cheaper there too.

If aside from cheong. If u do like nature, then there is this otres beach which is quite good. U can go diving at the nearby koh rong island or what forget the name already. The food is not expensive, the drinks are very cheap (8 dollars for 4 cocktails) in hotel. There have an ancient buddha temple, quite interesting. BTW be careful when u book hotel, if it stated provide hot water, ask if by solar or electricity. A lot is powered by solar, meaning those days in the raining period. I need to shower cold water cause mine is powered by solar. I did minimum shower.......
Old 16-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
screzz83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone in PP tonight?
Old 16-07-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster