The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
I wonder if anyone can tahan without release, when one of the key selling points are those D-cups. Can anyone advise on this Xiao Bu Dian?

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-bu-dian-massage/
Don't bother. She works in a spa with a makeshift toilet for you to clean up.

She is fully clothed during the whole session during her JG @ $120.
Miyuki is way better at that price point.
Need to top up additional $30 for clothes off. Huge boobs, but not worth it at all.
Old 27-06-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Some how the web got censored. No idea why too. Just change the signs to words and u can go in.
Sorry. Ignore my previous reply. I got the answer via PM. Thanks guys.

Last edited by scunt; 27-06-2017 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Got the info via PM.
Old 27-06-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
I wonder if anyone can tahan without release, when one of the key selling points are those D-cups. Can anyone advise on this Xiao Bu Dian?

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-bu-dian-massage/
It's like those shop that offer prostate massage but forbid to release you

That's when they can go in for the kill when you start offering 100 for a release
Old 27-06-2017, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Sorry. Ignore my previous reply. I got the answer via PM. Thanks guys.
Lol. I got zapped for replying.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Beside the recently discussed Cherry and Roini, hope to see some MR on these new ML
LTD Aenni
SLG Donna
SBC Bei Bei
Old 27-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Killer1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-c-massage/
Any FR on this ML?? TIA
Old 28-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 8
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold
Has anyone tried Tina from LTD? Her photos attractive but look like model, photoshopped
Old 28-06-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
About Lisa / Ling-er, same thoughts here bro, I tried when it was the 150 price tag years back. Best pair of boobs and a great BF then.

Been trying to find a perfect pair of (above D cups) boobs, any recommendations from bros out there?
Eh, i thought the boob fuck was quite disappointing bro. Like the way she did it was felt like not really into it, no feeling one. And spending $150 on it alone wasn't justifiable enough for me (since I was more into cheonging FL dome 1 at that time haha). But her boobs and the rest of her services are definitely outstanding. Massage wise is okay lah, nothing to shout about but definitely good enough to come back for more.
Old 28-06-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hornyboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sglonelyguy.com/vivian-massage/

Anybody know what happen to vivan?
No reply from my SMS
Old 28-06-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Anyone know what happened to Vivian?
No reply from my SMS
Old 28-06-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Anybody know what happened to Vivian?
No reply from her
Old 28-06-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Have not found a good massage with bbbj for a while, feel bored today and decide to give it a try. Came upon this girl on $$$$$$ and here is the report for all bros to reference
http://www.$$$$$$$$.com/index.php/Girl/3546.html

Looking at the half good and half bad comment I still decide to give a shot at this girl. For just $80 and with all the quoted services it seems like it is definitely worth a try.

So took a bet and dropped her a SMS. Surprisingly she replied almost instantly. Maybe it is fate haha. Gotten the address and head down to the stated place.

Upon reaching, she called to give me the detailed location but I was dumb enough to got lost. However she was nice enough to ask me not to hang up so she can guide me to the place. First service thumbs up.

Upon reaching, when the door opened, never did I expect to see a cute girl behind the door. With this price normally expected a slightly older lady but she was young and cute with very nice complexion. Thumbs up 2.

Showered and lay flat to start the massage. She is a good conversationalist, never a moment of silence. Friendly and engaging, we talk throughout the massage. Massage was not the very professional type but was good enough for my aching body. Thumbs up 3

Then came the service, she was shy initially, requesting to off most of the lights. Agreed with her and let her start. As in to the service, I continue to tease her so much I think she enjoyed as much as I did. Non commercial and feels like your gf giving u a teasing morning on your morning wood. Thumbs up 4.

Rest of the action I shall not elaborate much and let the rest of the bros go and try it out yourself.

PS, touch her g spot will increase the fun to a whole new level.
Just posted one day and I got so many pm asking me for how much for full service or how to get her to do full service with me. Better clarify here rather than replying one to one.

First of all I don't know how much it cost or how to get her to perform full service yet. I wish I know or I can get her to sleep with me but just one visit I could not get lucky with her. Maybe after a few visit or maybe she might really be one of those that will not do it I do not know. Will try a few more visit to try and get lucky.

As for the another level of fun, it is just more teasing and more sensual type of service without going to the final stage.

Well at the end of day respect the lady more, be more engaging and who knows finally we might get something more than expected. She's a ml and not a fl so don't hold to high hopes on it
Old 28-06-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
Pukimalanciau is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboyz View Post

Anyone know what happened to Vivian?
No reply from my SMS
I can think of 3 likely reasons:
1. You spam 3 times asking for her here and she angry,
2. You're not good looking and have AV potential.
3. She is fully booked/resting.
Old 28-06-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
She's a ml and not a fl so don't hold to high hopes on it
They are the same kind.

Many of the so-called MLs actually provide full service in PRC/HK at a much cheaper price than what we pay for HJ. Do not be obsessed by the unrealistic image projected by the advertisers. They do what they need to do, that's fine.

I have seen many girls offered like 300-600RMB for 2 shoots in PRC, but call for 110SGD for only HJ here in Singapore. Some bros even pay many hundreds, buy them luxury handbags just to have sex with them. This is so unnecessary. I would say 150-200SGD would be the upper limit.

Just my two cents.
Old 28-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
They are the same kind.

Many of the so-called MLs actually provide full service in PRC/HK at a much cheaper price than what we pay for HJ. Do not be obsessed by the unrealistic image projected by the advertisers. They do what they need to do, that's fine.

I have seen many girls offered like 300-600RMB for 2 shoots in PRC, but call for 110SGD for only HJ here in Singapore. Some bros even pay many hundreds, buy them luxury handbags just to have sex with them. This is so unnecessary. I would say 150-200SGD would be the upper limit.

Just my two cents.
I've heard from MLs where there are many bros who give $150 instead of the $110 of the actual price for every session, splashing gifts and flowers on their birthday and during valentines. Win toto/4d/CNY give big angbao.

At the end of the day, most of them will not want to come back to Singapore and will rather stay in China.
Most MLs ended up doing business/buying of properties in China with those money, and never to be back in Singapore as they've probably found someone handsome or richer back there.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1