The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Osaka Red Light Districts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Thumbs up for the FR!

No problem if no shower facilities as I stay very near with just 10 minutes of walking.
I usually have a shower before I go for my prowling.

I miss Osaka and will be back soon.
Ya, already having withdrawal symptoms.Osaka is great place for fun and food.It is not an expensive place except for the bonking.Looking forward to the next trip in autumn
Old 30-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow How to Spend In Japan

Quote:
lsen
September 5, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Japan’s frequently cited as being expensive simply by measure of erroneous comparisons to SE Asian countries; it’s a modern, industrial, technologically advanced (with unusual caveats to that statement) country, and should thus be compared to similar countries such as Singapore or city states like Hong Kong. Japan has a high standard of living, which, like anywhere else, you pay accordingly.

The transport system is just about the best in the world, accommodation is contextually reasonably priced, and the food is amazingly good value given the quality. On which note I would strongly advise against eating solely at fast food restaurants as you are missing out on one of the main reasons to come to Japan. Drinking is, however, very expensive, unless you avoid beer, which is heavily taxed. Sake, shochu, whisky, and other spirits are remarkably cheap in comparison.

In my travels around Japan, I set my accommodation limit at ¥6,000 – 8,000, which will get you a cheap business hotel or a reasonable ryokan. Capsules are awful, but worth doing once, hostels variable (but generally good, though not for me), and there’s often a good minshuku deal to be had. Love motels are another option, though obviously more fun with a partner. Add the fact that I don’t skimp on food, have nights out, and aim to enjoy my traveling rather than compete on squeezing every last penny, and I’d say a more palatable figure is much more around the ¥15 – 20,000 a day. ¥10,000 a day would just be a miserable subsistence experience. Blanket rules cannot be applied to budget traveling, Japan is a culinary extravaganza; deny yourself that and you may as well not bother coming.
This commentator has hit the nail on the head accurately. I've been to Tokyo and Osaka numerous times. For the ignorant who has not been to Japan including myself before my first visit to Japan I thought the cost of living in this country will be insane! However after a few visits you'll discover there are cheaper alternatives and sources to go about living your life or travel.

Due to the devaluation of the Yen it has become very value to visit Japan in recent years. In general your purchasing power has increased a lot and you won't feel much of a difference if you are used to the prices in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Only thing is that Subway/Shinkansen trains are costly (but very punctual and no breakdown) to travel between cities even with those special railway passes. With more and more low cost carriers opening routes to Japan. It is sometimes more cost effective to split up your multiple Japan cities hopping by taking international flights over multiple trips. More frequency of traveling leads to a happier and less stressful life.

As for alcohol just avoid beer. Local sake and whisky in supermarket is cheaper than Thailand ones! You can be an alcoholic in Japan without breaking the bank. LOL!

For food it's really awesome. Fresh and good quality. You pay for what you get. I'd rather pay ¥500/S$6.00 for a bowl of Ramen in Japan than an overpriced S$6.00 Char Kuey Teow in a Singapore mall foodcourt or hawker stall. But the number 1 rip off place for food is still Australia! Sorry mates hahaha!

For shopping it is even better than Hong Kong! Japan is number 1 for shopping.

In conclusion how one wants to spend is subjective. Cheap or expensive up to your budget and preferences. Most importantly is you must have fun and enjoy being who you are when travelling!
Old 01-07-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: How to Spend In Japan

Quote:
This commentator has hit the nail on the head accurately. I've been to Tokyo and Osaka numerous times. For the ignorant who has not been to Japan including myself before my first visit to Japan I thought the cost of living in this country will be insane! However after a few visits you'll discover there are cheaper alternatives and sources to go about living your life or travel.

Due to the devaluation of the Yen it has become very value to visit Japan in recent years. In general your purchasing power has increased a lot and you won't feel much of a difference if you are used to the prices in Singapore and Hong Kong.

Only thing is that Subway/Shinkansen trains are costly (but very punctual and no breakdown) to travel between cities even with those special railway passes. With more and more low cost carriers opening routes to Japan. It is sometimes more cost effective to split up your multiple Japan cities hopping by taking international flights over multiple trips. More frequency of traveling leads to a happier and less stressful life.

As for alcohol just avoid beer. Local sake and whisky in supermarket is cheaper than Thailand ones! You can be an alcoholic in Japan without breaking the bank. LOL!

For food it's really awesome. Fresh and good quality. You pay for what you get. I'd rather pay ¥500/S$6.00 for a bowl of Ramen in Japan than an overpriced S$6.00 Char Kuey Teow in a Singapore mall foodcourt or hawker stall. But the number 1 rip off place for food is still Australia! Sorry mates hahaha!

For shopping it is even better than Hong Kong! Japan is number 1 for shopping.

In conclusion how one wants to spend is subjective. Cheap or expensive up to your budget and preferences. Most importantly is you must have fun and enjoy being who you are when travelling!
Wow where you dig that article from? I'd love to throw it at the next friend who complains Japan is expensive hehe.

Actually I go around telling people Japan is cheap. I can very easily live on ¥10,000 a day, excluding the accommodation and travel expenses. Some days, if I purely sightsee, I may not even go above ¥3,000. That said, YMMV..

Personally I am happy with a ¥350 gyudon, ¥600 katsudon, ¥800 miso ramen, etc. Food is actually not expensive unless you actively seek out the expensive stuff like grade a5 wagyu.
I do drink beer every night.. it's one of my guilty pleasure because they always have 期间限定 ones and they still only cost ¥200-300 a can from the konbini.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 01-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow How to Spend In Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
Wow where you dig that article from? I'd love to throw it at the next friend who complains Japan is expensive hehe.

Actually I go around telling people Japan is cheap. I can very easily live on ¥10,000 a day, excluding the accommodation and travel expenses. Some days, if I purely sightsee, I may not even go above ¥3,000. That said, YMMV..

Personally I am happy with a ¥350 gyudon, ¥600 katsudon, ¥800 miso ramen, etc. Food is actually not expensive unless you actively seek out the expensive stuff like grade a5 wagyu.
I do drink beer every night.. it's one of my guilty pleasure because they always have 期间限定 ones and they still only cost ¥200-300 a can from the konbini.
If ¥11,000 - 16,000 ST punt with a hot SYT real Jap girl at Osaka Red Light Districts is expensive.
Please tell those people to go jump at Bedok or Kallang river hahaha!

Bro JAVgent just goggle "How to Turn High Cost Japan into a Cheap Place to Visit" as I don't wish to be accused as promoting other websites by Mod.

If one spends like an "American Style Spender/Tipper" and eat wagyu beef every day then anywhere you go will also blow the budget.

Your daily budget of ¥3000 - 10,000 is based from a tourist's perspective.
If you live in Japan (Tokyo excluded) daily living expenses can be just around ¥1000 if you cook periodically.

Kansai Region
1) Accomodation ¥35,000-50,000/Month
2) Supermarket: Local Beer 500ML ¥170/Local Whisky 700ML ¥600
3) Ramen: ¥300-800

What I'm stating are the basic minimum if you're frugal or on a budget.
Of course some would prefer to splurge more on luxurious living.
And as foreigners we get duty free tax shopping for ¥5000 and above purchases.

If you guys enjoy my posts please help to up my rep points a bit.
Some cowards zapped me with no rhyme and reason over at the Johor Bahru and Malaysia threads.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Arrow Osaka Safari Trip July 2017

It has been a month since my previous Osaka trip in mid June 2017.
The kimochi effect is too addictive and so...

Going to Osaka for Safari hunting again in mid July.
Any hunters around Osaka during this period please PM me for sushi or green tea session!
Old 02-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Excellent international FR bro. I think I know which chick you are talking about. I passed by the last time when I was in town and she is always smiling. How was the fuck?
Was a bit nervous, because of unfamiliar hunting ground However, the girl was very patient and accommodating... kudos to her.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@jackripper

mod removed your thread becos external links not allowed in SBF infringe SBF advertising rule...

Also why need to post forum in 2 threads...what happened in Osaka stays in this thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread to bookmark on, am also planning for a newbie trip to osaka for 4-5days hopefully in late Aug - Sept.

Had sort of google and research around, of course tobita shinchi inclusive for FS. Actually intending to also experience on those fashion clubs (no FS) and shortlisted some targeted locations to go to which are quite commonly mentioned like Club Amour, Club Queen, Yanneko which are supposedly gaijin friendly..

Anyway i think more important, unlikely to have PRC or others masquerading as japs right in these joints?
Old 05-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
Nice thread to bookmark on, am also planning for a newbie trip to osaka for 4-5days hopefully in late Aug - Sept.

Had sort of google and research around, of course tobita shinchi inclusive for FS. Actually intending to also experience on those fashion clubs (no FS) and shortlisted some targeted locations to go to which are quite commonly mentioned like Club Amour, Club Queen, Yanneko which are supposedly gaijin friendly..

Anyway i think more important, unlikely to have PRC or others masquerading as japs right in these joints?
Fashion Health Clubs consist a mixed bag of PRCs and authentic Japs.
Old 05-07-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fashion Health Clubs consist a mixed bag of PRCs and authentic Japs.
Wah like that sian 1/2 Coz i research around thought these club armour etc are all japs and prefer no rush session like tobita.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

Arrow Osaka Red Light Districts

Quote:
Wah like that sian 1/2 Coz i research around thought these club armour etc are all japs and prefer no rush session like tobita.
Don't let my views put you off from trying Fashion Health Clubs.
I'm not saying they're dishonest but mongers should expect to do their due diligence before patronising a shop.
The fake Japs are real good in disguising themselves.
Only old timer Japanese born mongers can tell apart.

First of all Fashion Health Clubs are individual owners or Yakuza tied business.
They answer to themselves or their own boss.
Whereas the red light district brothels have an association regulating each house much like our Geylang.
Only true blue Japanese are allowed to work in brothel houses.

These brothels are somewhat tolerated by the authorities as long as no Yakuza involvement if not they will be shut down.
The Yakuza image you see in the media is all nonsense.
You can be walking by pass them without realising they are the real gangsters.
In real life the Yakuza wants to keep low profile and make money from both vice and legitimate businesses.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Nice insights on the jap-setup and stuff. Generally i keep low
Profile when chiong and almostly limited to thailand but nowadays there also not cheap compared to 4-5yrs back.

guess perhaps good to pick up some simple japanese before going. Arigato !
Old 06-07-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster

Arrow Osaka

Quote:
Nice insights on the jap-setup and stuff. Generally i keep low
Profile when chiong and almostly limited to thailand but nowadays there also not cheap compared to 4-5yrs back.

guess perhaps good to pick up some simple japanese before going. Arigato!
Hahaha Bangkok prices are screwed years ago!

Top up a bit more cheong in Japan more shiok.
Some more get to enjoy fresh/good quality food and duty free shopping for high value products.

Zen fans like me also can find peace even on trains where human noise is kept to a minimal.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Arrow Osaka Safari Trip July 2017

Weekend is here and it's the beginning of yet another humsup trip to Osaka.

This time round longer stay so can do more stuff.
Woohoo!
Old 08-07-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Osaka Safari Trip July 2017

Quote:
Weekend is here and it's the beginning of yet another humsup trip to Osaka.

This time round longer stay so can do more stuff.
Woohoo!
Do you ever notice there are older ladies hanging around the underground malls, especially near the exits? Wonder if they are FLs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1