The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 898 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
If you went by Jln Meldrum.... sorry to tell you got the wrong hotel. It can only be access by WAF now.

Anyway was there yesterday .... brought along 2 newbies too.
Not exactly newbies in that sense as they have been regulars at Amansari but newbie to JB141 Well worth the rm150..... one guy even went for 2nd round
hi bro, WAF as in the main WAF side or the small alley between? i walk through the small alley to eat many times, but never see a fire entrance before
Old 21-06-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi
Can anyone bring me go to jb141?
Kindly private msg me.
I will be at johor during this weekend including Fri.
Thank u.
Old 22-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

U have cheong kakis searching & die hard looking for jb 141 but cannot find it.

To those that do find it and have guys wanting u to be the tour guide, pls do consider jb141 needs to be low profile. Pls do think and take those guys that have 8 yrs and more in SBF and those that write FRs to the site. Pls forget those with M status, with less years in SBF and those kakis don't write FRs ( not just one sentence question asking this and that ). Points in SBF does not count as one can easily get points by exchanging points for points.

No need me to look for Viets in jb141, I can get what I needed in Kuala Lumpur.

Some of u may want to zap me .....so go and do it. Zap me to nothing......all useless or up me also no good as I would not get a beer nor a bonk.

From Yokosi.
Old 22-06-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
If you went by Jln Meldrum.... sorry to tell you got the wrong hotel. It can only be access by WAF now.

Anyway was there yesterday .... brought along 2 newbies too.
Not exactly newbies in that sense as they have been regulars at Amansari but newbie to JB141 Well worth the rm150..... one guy even went for 2nd round
Hi JadeBird
Can bring me go for the next trip?
Hope u dun mind. I already pm u.
Rdgs
Pictionary
Old 23-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Any bros can bring me to jb 141 or wanna explore together? I now in the area

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 23-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Walked one round to no avail again..... any bros can bring me to jb141? I will be in jb till next Monday!

Anyway saw a kopitiam hao sheng with a lot of viet and prc girl sitting around with uncles. Are there gals fl?

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 23-06-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

I was driving 2 guys from Geylang to Larkin to catch their coach back to KL for their Hari Raya. As they both were nightspot staff working in Clarke Quay we were exchanging cheong stories along the journey and somehow JB141 came up for discussion and they asked me to bring them there. So we made a detour to JB141 after clearing CIQ. When the security stopped us from entering these guys thought I had smoked them. Took the long way round to enter via Wong Ah Fook and soon we all found our targets after knocking on a few doors.

When I came out from my session, these guys were oredi finished and waiting along the corridor. They could not believe there's so many young girls and cost only rm150 and both wanted to go for another round. So they went to choose their next targets while I proceed to wait for them downstairs at the lobby.

Spoke to the security to pass time and he apologised for stopping us earlier as he thought we were cops. They very rare have any Malay or other races as customers as almost all those who come for the girls are Chinese guys so when he saw the 2 Malay bros with me he assumed we were cops. He also revealed there is starting to have more Singaporeans visiting the place and the management is thinking to make access to the girls barred for walk in foreigners. Locals can still enter via the fireman lobby but foreigners have to check into the hotel as guests and only then will they be allowed access to the girls' rooms. I dunno when this will be implemented but I hope it won't become complicated as we just want a simple and budget bonk.
Old 23-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I was driving 2 guys from Geylang to Larkin to catch their coach back to KL for their Hari Raya. As they both were nightspot staff working in Clarke Quay we were exchanging cheong stories along the journey and somehow JB141 came up for discussion and they asked me to bring them there. So we made a detour to JB141 after clearing CIQ. When the security stopped us from entering these guys thought I had smoked them. Took the long way round to enter via Wong Ah Fook and soon we all found our targets after knocking on a few doors.

When I came out from my session, these guys were oredi finished and waiting along the corridor. They could not believe there's so many young girls and cost only rm150 and both wanted to go for another round. So they went to choose their next targets while I proceed to wait for them downstairs at the lobby.

Spoke to the security to pass time and he apologised for stopping us earlier as he thought we were cops. They very rare have any Malay or other races as customers as almost all those who come for the girls are Chinese guys so when he saw the 2 Malay bros with me he assumed we were cops. He also revealed there is starting to have more Singaporeans visiting the place and the management is thinking to make access to the girls barred for walk in foreigners. Locals can still enter via the fireman lobby but foreigners have to check into the hotel as guests and only then will they be allowed access to the girls' rooms. I dunno when this will be implemented but I hope it won't become complicated as we just want a simple and budget bonk.
Hi bro, can you guide me to JB141 please? PM ed u

Old 23-06-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Hi GroundEagle

Can bring me go to jb141?
It`s too difficult for me to find the place. I already pm u.
Thank u very much.

Pictionary
Old 23-06-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Can u also guide me go to jb141?
I aldy pm u.
Old 23-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

The place is riddle with std and hiv u better go check
Old 24-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Thumbs down Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimex77 View Post
Wayne Lim Yen Yew Dog Face

U kenna hiv liao dun dare test seebor ? Kan lin LAU BU eh chao cheebye wahhahaa
Old 24-06-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am in jb now. I don't mind to buy you a drink as well. Wanna Cheong jb141. Any Bros can lead?
Old 24-06-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Thumbs down Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimex77 View Post
Chee Bye kia we will make you famous! ahaha

U buay kan like ah gua, malay they call u bapok. Are u the bapok at wong ah fook? really pity your father have a gutless son like u whose face like the ass. Why dun commit suicide and terminate your family genes. Cos the past and future genes u carry waste the air and water natural resources. Ki see ka ho hahaahhah
Old 24-06-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
RM150 is normal pricing in KL for young viet if u travel outside tourist area. In JB it is often priced higher like RM180. The question would be the RM150 girls u found at JB near singapore, are the girls quality and service good? Or just fuck and go type?

Heard that at bello hotel, there are viet gers work there for RM150 per pop. Bros interested can go there investigate.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1