The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 919 / Power: 7
Anjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to beholdAnjinggg is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singha86 View Post
Reporting live from aston,

everything seems good met up with a fellow bro summerain who was here had good and crazy times at ktv and load of drinking, as usual my tai kor bring us around and always get drunk because of me.. cewek at vilia have quiet a good numbers of cewek.. on a side note those going this few days be prepare as its raining almot everyday but for a shortwhile. will be here for another 3 nights, already completed 2 nights liao.. currently waiting for my tai kor to send the bros to terminal and back for drinks before we go to the beach for seafood. Bro summerain, hope u enjoy urself and ur cewek was good and can see that she really take care of you.. well catch up soon and good luck in ur training..

hope this help for those coming over this few days
Hello Bro 86.
Wah you guys really enjoy but too bad I unable to make it.
Hope to catch up with you another day.
Up you my humble 1 point.
Cheers
Old 03-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

since theres good chance for rain, anybody going on 25-27?
we could share driver fee
m original plan is to use ojek
Old 03-07-2017, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
since theres good chance for rain, anybody going on 25-27?
we could share driver fee
m original plan is to use ojek
Driver fee is cheap.
If you travel by ojek is base on per trip, it might be more ex.
Unless you only want to stay in hotel and roam around nearby.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
Driver fee is cheap.
If you travel by ojek is base on per trip, it might be more ex.
Unless you only want to stay in hotel and roam around nearby.

around 300k per day right?
initially i wanna find ojek the moment i step out of jetty n straight go to villa
if the girl is good maybe thats the only time i use their service.
if theres other kaki during that trip maybe i follow roam around town as well
otherwise, eat, bonk, tv, sleep, repeat. hehehehe
Old 03-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjinggg View Post
Hello Bro 86.
Wah you guys really enjoy but too bad I unable to make it.
Hope to catch up with you another day.
Up you my humble 1 point.
Cheers
thanks bro for the points.. sure can meet up soon, ask bro kengng to come along.. i have been disturbing him with for the past 3 nights.. hahaha.. see when free can plan a trip here again.. Cheerz bro!!
Old 04-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
, ask bro kengng to come along.. i have been disturbing him with for the past 3 nights.. hahaha.. Cheerz bro!!

WTF you go until today still dont want back and keep on calling me.
Later I will post you and your girl photo here.

Share some food photos here.
Don't always talk about drinks and girls, very boring.
You still have a few days there, so please remember take photos on food and if you going beach or fishing, pls share too.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

been a while since the last time u post a girl photo
it's because of those photo that swayed my decision to go to tbk over batam
Old 04-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Another activity in Balai.
Fishing.

Last edited by kengng; 04-07-2017 at 09:17 PM. Reason: .
Old 05-07-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 8
SummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSummerXrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello everyone, here is my FR for my last trip. 30th june- 2 July.

Day 1,

Meet up with Lee123 who took the same ferry as me. Straight to hotel put bags down then went to villa. I am staying at aston while bro lee staying at Paradise. Went opposite paradise to eat bak kut teh. Taste quite alright but not fantastic.
Went to villa to pick girl. Me and 2 of my friends pick the girl from the same villa. While one of my friend girl got problem. After 1 shot send back and got half the refund back.

Dinner at silverriver. price wise quiet cheap. afew dish and fish plus some beer is around 600k. As only me, 3 friends, driver, bro lee and his girls. All our girls do not want to go out to eat. They just wanna eat KFC. Follow by KTV at aston. They have a basic package at 690k rp. 16cans of beer and a plate of fried food. Same thing girls dont wanna go ktv. They are a little boring but good service in room so keep 1 eye close.

Day 2,

Had to send 2 of my friends back to sg today as they have something on.
While bro singha arrive today. Went to villa to pick up chicks at 9am. Selection is much better if go early. Suggest brother to take the 7.55am ferry by indoFalcon. Cant remember what i had for lunch. Pick a nice chick, young and cute. Most importantly she wants to go party. Nice. Went to Bravo ktv. Strongly dont recommend any bros to go there. Party till 3.30 am go back hotel straight away K.O no energy to bong already.

Day 3,

Morning ate bak kut teh with a friend near aston hotel. Actually just beside aston hotel. Food wise better than opposite paradise hotel. Send 1 friend back to sg and fetch 1 friend who came back as he dont want i alone at balai. A very nice friend indeed. Decided to continue my girl from yesterday but still have to accompany my friend back to villa. Seriously going there late really sucks. Selection is so bad. lunch no need say same old same old. But for dinner had kfc take away go back hotel eat. Drink and play some games then follow up by ktv at aston again. Same shit totally knock out and puke at toilet. Girl have to bring me back hotel.
Day 4,

Woke up in the morning all the clothe nicely folded and put on the table. Was happy to see that. As the girl is willing to do such a thing. Fast lunch and time to go back to sg.

At the end of the day, life is simple. Treat people how you want to be treated. Same thing for girls. Treat them nice as they are also someone else daughter. As for the driver. If you think they are good pay them a little more. Their money not easy to earn. We drink till late they also stay and make sure everything okay. Any issue they settle for us. Most importantly is to treat them with respect. Dont behave like singaporean big currency big fuck. Advice to all fellow sg chiongster, please behave properly in other people country. I have never seen any of such things up to date at balai but hopefully wont get a chance to hear or see such thing in future.

If any new chiongster need anything can ask me i will try to answer to my utmost ability. But i wont be having connection for the next 2 week. If you all are not in a rush i will reply 2 weeks later.

Had fun and nice knowing bro lee123 and bro singha. Next time have chance can chiong tgt again.
Anyway i have a short video for aston 600k room and 750k room. if anyone need it to see if it is to your liking can send me your number, i will whatapp to you.

Cheers and peace out.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerXrain View Post
Hello everyone, here is my FR for my last trip. 30th june- 2 July.

Day 1,

----------

Day 2,

-----------

Day 3,

-----------
Day 4,

At the end of the day, life is simple. Treat people how you want to be treated. Same thing for girls. Treat them nice as they are also someone else daughter. As for the driver. If you think they are good pay them a little more. Their money not easy to earn. We drink till late they also stay and make sure everything okay. Any issue they settle for us. Most importantly is to treat them with respect. Dont behave like singaporean big currency big fuck. Advice to all fellow sg chiongster, please behave properly in other people country. I have never seen any of such things up to date at balai but hopefully wont get a chance to hear or see such thing in future.

-----------

Cheers and peace out.
Bro Summer, nice FR.
You are a young chap and you understand basic mannerism, very good.
I undertsand from driver, you guys are really nice.
Bo how lian, Bo lan si.
Thats the way to behave when we travel.
Treat people with respect and you will be served well.
Take care for the 2 weeks.
Cheers.
Old 05-07-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
Singha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySingha86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro Summer, nice FR.
You are a young chap and you understand basic mannerism, very good.
I undertsand from driver, you guys are really nice.
Bo how lian, Bo lan si.
Treat people with respect and you will be served well.
Take care for the 2 weeks.
Cheers.
than i not good to u meh??? wa kao.. sibei sad🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 05-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
than i not good to u meh??? wa kao.. sibei sad🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are the no. 1 lan si person I know in my life.

Where are all the photos? Food , scenary?
Just post in here to share with everyone.
Mai gong many many.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Photos to share.

Old 08-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
...understand basic mannerism, very good.
Bo how lian, Bo lan si.
Treat people with respect and you will be served well....
Fully Agreed,

Quote:
Lau chwee nua lio
Can see cannot touch.
Old 08-07-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Fully Agreed,

Lau chwee nua lio
Can see cannot touch.
Bro you can go anytime mah.
You just need a juta + to stop your chwee nua.
Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1