The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
curi makan...literally means ... 'stealing to eat'! . High risk of being caught, so had to do it very quickly and quietly.
Exactly.... double quick time.
Old 21-06-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
Exactly.... double quick time.
Does your maid share bedroom with someone else? Wondering if you can just bang her in the room?
Old 21-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
Mooning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMooning deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Wondering if you can just bang her in the room?
Very good question
Old 21-06-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xqueen View Post
maybe time to delete the thread also
Haha...concur...after u say time to close this thread...suddendly our TS has the balls n golden opportunity to bonk his fantasy maid with his fantasy dick...

Great for collecting points though....his points are like wow...
Old 22-06-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Does your maid share bedroom with someone else? Wondering if you can just bang her in the room?
Too dangerous. No reason for me to go into her room.
Old 22-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Too dangerous. No reason for me to go into her room.
Day time, take a MC, when no one at home.....room only to both of u...why no reason?
Old 22-06-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Day time, take a MC, when no one at home.....room only to both of u...why no reason?
Day time Night time also got people around.
Old 22-06-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Usign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of lightUsign is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Salute you TS.
Old 22-06-2017, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Invincible2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
curi makan...literally means ... 'stealing to eat'! . High risk of being caught, so had to do it very quickly and quietly.
After that must remember to wipe the mouth too
Old 22-06-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible2004 View Post
After that must remember to wipe the mouth too
True, he must remember to wipe not only the mouth, but also his dick too. If TS gets a bj from the wife after mucking with the maid, the wife may detect the taste and smell of the CD if he wore one. Worse still, if he poked and withdrew before coming, she will taste and smell her pussy juice on his dicky. Most women has highly developed sense of smell and taste of any strange pussies!!
Old 22-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 8
Sky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to allSky88 is a name known to all

Quote:
True, he must remember to wipe not only the mouth, but also his dick too. If TS gets a bj from the wife after mucking with the maid, the wife may detect the taste and smell of the CD if he wore one. Worse still, if he poked and withdrew before coming, she will taste and smell her pussy juice on his dicky. Most women has highly developed sense of smell and taste of any strange pussies!!
You just crack me up bro.
Old 22-06-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 8
Fatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to allFatty1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usign View Post
Salute you TS.
Same here.
Old 23-06-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
It does happen! One day after finding a WL and heng heng FB asked to meet for fuck.. she didnt say anything when she suck my cock but ever since then she didnt want to meet anymore.. couldn't think of any reasons till i realised must be the strawberry condom... :-(
Old 23-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Home late last night. As usual everyone is asleep. I sneak into her room and pull her up. She follow me to the kitchen and proceed to BJ me. This time I''m prepared with a condom in my pocket.

I turn her around and pull down her short, exposing her butt. Nice red panties.!!!!Give it a smack and I cap on before slipping my rod into her holy hole!!!! Damn tight and difficult to penetrate her. She in obvious pain and ask me what am I doing. I told her to look out of the kitchen and continue banging her in doggy.

Finally Mission accomplish!!!! Shoot my armies in the cap and quickly wash up.
Finally, fire in the hole!
不知道!
Old 23-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Am sure, out of 7 days a week, there will be a day or half, no one at home.

By the way, who else is in during the day? Your MIL?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1