The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 7
Weiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to all
Re: FB True adventures......

Keep it coming rose bro
Old 21-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

3some shiok shiok cousins in heat.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Did a preggers/preggy chick young big round dark nips and sloppy pussy hehehe
Old 22-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Erick95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Wow hot hot 3some!!
Old 22-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
JazzEra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing 3some pics, thank you bro
Old 23-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Ok story time. Was told by J she has a friend need some help. Found out that she was almost 5 months pregnant. J told me she has big boobs and suckable nipples. Was intrigued so J arranged for us to meet at our love nest. I arrived first checked in and later phone rang reception was asking uf i was expecting a guess. Lets call her Ms.P when she rang the doorbell i opened the door and she stepped in as described by J. Ms P was mid twenties she's not the fat fat preggers type just nice meat on the right places. Sat down and had a quick chat w her and found out that her baby daddy left and she had no choice. I proceeded to massage her shoulders to relax her while licking her ears and slowly we started frenching. Slowly removed her clothes to admire her boobs!!!! Asked her to lie down whole proceeded to suck her juicy tits and started rubbibg her pussy. She was getting soaked and sloppy. So i kneeled in front of her and told her to suck my cock. She obeyed and started to bbbj me she can deep throat nicely. Proceeded to face fuck her after getting my fill i opened her legs wide and slid my rock jardcoxk in her wet sloppy pussy she was still tight as her first kid. Slowly pumped away and felt myself about to cum so i pulled out and moved her to the edge of the bed stood up aimed and penetrated her now was going slowly to enjoy the feeling....guess i was really fucking horny fucking her whole squeezing and sucking her boobs that i came and came and came......we frenched while my cock slowly slid out and my cum was oozing. I showered first and she followed soon after.....
Old 23-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
Centrico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanx!
Old 24-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

power la the pics.. anymore?
Old 26-06-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Once inside the shower she helped soap amd wash me and i did the same to her afterwards running my hands all over her body. Surprisingly me cock was starting to stir again bit by bit so i was behind her rubbing my cock on her soapy ass crack. While still soaping her swollen boobs..... did not want to make her stand too long so dried up and went back to bed. She was stroking my cock while were both lying down when my cock was hard she just suddenly aimed and sat on my now hard cock. It slid in smoothly and she rode me til she came and man was she wet!!!! After cumming she still continued riding and i was surprised when she came again..... she removed herself and laid down panting and i kneeled in front of her open legs and slid myself back in and started slowly pumping her again this time i know its gonna last hehehe. After few minutes i stood up and positioned her at the edge of the bed again and opened her legs wide and slid in again....... after few minutes stopped and got her to suck my cock and lick my balls. While licking my balls she opened my legs and started licking my asshole!!!! She initially just licking and after awhile she was shoving her tongue in my ass shiok man!! Wanted to doggy but she was not to comfortable with that position so positioned her sideways and started fucking her hard now in out in out in out piak piak piak felt my balls tighten and i asked her if i can cum in her mouth she just moaned yes please felt the end cumming oulled out quickly aimed at her open mouth and just released the evil she just took in all in like a champ! Not a drip wasted!!! We washed up and rested abit after awhile she asked me if i still want to go another round but was really spent already hehehe so told her no but she still sucked me off flr a good 15 minutes til i came again in her mouth. I was just lying down the whole time hehehe. Rested abit and dressed up before she asks for another round hahahahaha. She told me that sinve last month she was suddenly very horny hehehe. We went our separate ways after think both happy hehehe. Hope bros enjoy my posts.
Old 26-06-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
grantz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, enjoyed your story
Old 29-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Suck those big brown nipples...
Old 29-06-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Toastpad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pics bro, especially the 3some ones
Old 29-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this thread
Old 30-06-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
naboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thx for sharing TS
Old 30-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Suck those big brown nipples...
Thanks for the pic! Big tits!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1