The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Any experienced guys going tonight, keen to bring a newbie? Please pm me
Old 17-06-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what is the opening time these days? last time used to be 6.30pm
Old 17-06-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Leeza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Close to 7pm on weekend merlinton. Btw mossie going home on monday. Cheers
Old 18-06-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rlawhdpf is Cool - loads of Potential

Open today?
Old 19-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any big cock or blonde hair in current H79 batch?
Old 19-06-2017, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

took 1. straight away ask for $30
gave condom BJ.
dont know what name she pronounce. Lean or Like. some nonsense name

then she HJ very rough one. pull very hard and fast.
afterwards i suck her awhile

in between kena interrupted 2 times by other LBs, asking her to give condoms. wtf. damn sian and turn off

later i ask her BJ me so i can cum.
but she purposely use teeth and make my cock damn pain.

damn bitch one. i tell her to stop. then i ask her hj me.
then again she HJ very rough. pull very hard.
ask her slow down, she say ok.

then a awhile later another LB come in , she take toilet paper and wipe my precum.
then she stand up wear slippers and take her handbag and go out

i thought she go out to pass her friend money or condom.
i waiting inside thinking what she doing taking so long.
end up she go downstairs smoke already.

then i took another one.
also condom BJ.
and not good service.
cannot speak english.

the cock damn thick until like some alien monster.
very unnatural. not say very long cock. but damn farking thick. its almost as thick as a small bottle of coke.

and her hair smelled like vomit. when close up.

damn sian. the 1st one i took, kena interrupted 3x then run road.

both of them ask for money before start.

last time not like that one.
and nowadays the lb mostly give condom bj. dont know wtf is going on.

very disappointing for both lb i took.

1st one the hair is dye abit brown. look abit chio actually. but inside all made of sh!t.

2nd one not very chio. dont know how to identify her also. the breast damn big and damn round.

worse than dog. if not happy to be prostitute then dont be. nobody force u to be. and dont forget i am paying u $$$.

now i rather save up take budget flight to bkk and go nana plaza better.
confirm more chio at least 50x and can speak english.
Old 20-06-2017, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Wow bro yukoogura nice to see your FR here. Been missing your posts. Nah beh the quality drop so much ah? Last 3 weeks ago I had both gave me bbbj and cim sibeh shiok leh..

Wa you going Nana plaza ah? When ah? Wanna save up and Chiong together bo

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 20-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sounds bad
I am going tonight but looks like current batch no good?
Old 21-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After hearing all the bad reviews about the current batch, was skeptical about going there to get my fix but nonetheless I proceeded last night.

Had a pre-op by the name of Pokky, brown hair cutie which smell good, slim and tender, boobs was decent but her tits was very small strangely. She's from Bkk, tool was average and not like a coke bottle.

Service was okay. She asked for payment first, was reluctant but nvm I just gave. She gave a long BBBJ and catbath. Told her to CIM which she did, didn't have much load though.

After that I proceeded to missionary her while she moan as I thrust rapidly into her and uploaded every single drop of my protein.

Overall okay, wasn't too rushing. Whether I'll RTF, I'm not sure. Though I wanna try others, scared I get one of the "turn-off" experienced by other bros. Didnt see my favorite Mossie too, guess she already went home.
Old 21-06-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
MassageBuddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

try the dark skin LB not bad name is POY ..... i took 1 more on the way to the 2nd floor both, both LB for 50dmg, during the session they seems to enjoy, go in at 7.30pm come out 7.58pm..
Old 22-06-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageBuddy View Post
try the dark skin LB not bad name is POY ..... i took 1 more on the way to the 2nd floor both, both LB for 50dmg, during the session they seems to enjoy, go in at 7.30pm come out 7.58pm..

2 ladyboy only $50 altogether? Thats fucking dirt cheap! Normal market rate is $30 each, bro u still save $10 sia

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 22-06-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivacious View Post
After hearing all the bad reviews about the current batch, was skeptical about going there to get my fix but nonetheless I proceeded last night.

Had a pre-op by the name of Pokky, brown hair cutie which smell good, slim and tender, boobs was decent but her tits was very small strangely. She's from Bkk, tool was average and not like a coke bottle.

Service was okay. She asked for payment first, was reluctant but nvm I just gave. She gave a long BBBJ and catbath. Told her to CIM which she did, didn't have much load though.

After that I proceeded to missionary her while she moan as I thrust rapidly into her and uploaded every single drop of my protein.

Overall okay, wasn't too rushing. Whether I'll RTF, I'm not sure. Though I wanna try others, scared I get one of the "turn-off" experienced by other bros. Didnt see my favorite Mossie too, guess she already went home.
Took this Porky as well last night. Was in a leopard print 2 piece with heavy make up. BBBJ was fast and furious, same for frenching, had to wipe her lipstick off my face with wet wipes.

Did not try FJ as I exploded in her mouth. Doubt I'll RTF as I saw a few other lookers present.
Old 22-06-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

open at 7pm?
Old 22-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukoOgura View Post
took 1. straight away ask for $30
gave condom BJ.
dont know what name she pronounce. Lean or Like. some nonsense name

1st one the hair is dye abit brown. look abit chio actually. but inside all made of sh!t.
Is it Dream?

I decided to go down today to relieve some stress and I must say this current batch not bad in term of looks.

I spotted one chio with blonde hair wearing only red bra n panties but look like she wearing braces so I avoided in case foreskin stuck.
Dream caught my attention as she is tall, nice hair and seem very shy.
Even after I pick her, she seem shocked.

She rode my cock, hj and bj me until I cum alot. I return the favour by sucking her cock until she cim.
Other LB did enter our room often to chat but heng wasn't so long.. Once we start to fuck other LB only peep n never chit chat

We talk abit and it was nice that she keep saying I good looking, her English not bad and told me they going back first week July.
She really very shy and tell me first time she come Singapore.

Dream
Looks: 8/10 (my type of look)
BJ: 7
HJ: 7
FJ: 7
RTF: Yes if I have the time.
Old 23-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just got back, took a clean shaven pre op, forgot her name, said she was a friend of Sophia and remembered me when I used to RTF Sophia last year.

BBBJ was wet and slurpy, downside was she would constantly wipe my cock with wet wipes every minute after blowing, other than that, service was kinda above average. Limited frenching though.

She is quite short with long hair, butterfly on her stomach. Might RTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1