The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK16 View Post
http://www.liltigersden.com/cherry/

Visited Cherry this week as my regular ML was not available. Although her photos were blurred, decided to take the plunge due to a good MR from a bro here.

Location: 7/10. At the NE side. About 5-8 mins from the nearest MRT station. Not many parking lots nearby. I have to go 2 rounds to find a lot.

Look: 8.5/10. Pretty, young and friendly SYT. I was pleasantly surprise!
Massage: 7/10. Not the hard type but can tell she put in effort.

Sensual: 9/10. She was topless at this stage. Can tell she was not very experienced but will try her best to please. Notwithstanding this there were some variations in her HJ.

GFE: 9/10. She was friendly, chatty and service oriented.

Overall: 9/10. Exceed my expectation. She is a gem and if she keep up her good service she will probably be the next ang pai!

RTM: Yes
Sounds good. Hope I get a slot and see if she fits the bill!
Old 22-06-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jincolian is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterdark View Post
Anyone have any idea what happened to LTD Mini? Has she gone back?
have the same question too bros...
i really liked her...
anyone know where she went?
Old 22-06-2017, 06:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramza412 View Post
Yes alone, stay alone
Thanks for the information, Bro.
Old 22-06-2017, 06:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooSiJin View Post
Sounds good. Hope I get a slot and see if she fits the bill!
Remember to post a MR after u visited her!
Old 22-06-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
cockyal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Posting my two cents worth for Alice/ Laura

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=653059

Have been with her twice. She has her own place in a condo. She will send you instructions on how to reach there. Her english is pretty basic so keep that in mind if you are not a Chinese speaker.

When I got there, she was dressed in some loose clothing and greeted me with a hug. She asked me to undress and she undressed as well. Then she showered with me. Washed me up nicely both front and back. Then we dried and head to bed.

She started massaging the back and I found her to be above average in massage skills. Nice strength though. The major plus is that she takes good care of you. After the back, she asked me to turn over. I asked her for JG. Her JG is different from the others I have had. Not bad or good. Just different to me.

After massaging a bit, I asked her to lie beside me. She kept stroking me while i was playing with her yummy boobs. Didnt take long to release. She helped clean me up then asked me to shower. After shower, she massaged my head and managed to finish in it.

Will I return..definitely. She has good skills to make you feel comfortable and depending on your chemistry, you can have fun with her too. She is curvy, just the way I like.
Old 22-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockyal View Post
Posting my two cents worth for Alice/ Laura

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=653059

Have been with her twice. She has her own place in a condo. She will send you instructions on how to reach there. Her english is pretty basic so keep that in mind if you are not a Chinese speaker.

When I got there, she was dressed in some loose clothing and greeted me with a hug. She asked me to undress and she undressed as well. Then she showered with me. Washed me up nicely both front and back. Then we dried and head to bed.

She started massaging the back and I found her to be above average in massage skills. Nice strength though. The major plus is that she takes good care of you. After the back, she asked me to turn over. I asked her for JG. Her JG is different from the others I have had. Not bad or good. Just different to me.

After massaging a bit, I asked her to lie beside me. She kept stroking me while i was playing with her yummy boobs. Didnt take long to release. She helped clean me up then asked me to shower. After shower, she massaged my head and managed to finish in it.

Will I return..definitely. She has good skills to make you feel comfortable and depending on your chemistry, you can have fun with her too. She is curvy, just the way I like.
Laura really is no horse run. Will RTM once Vitamin M replenish
Old 22-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Long time never write review, but had a great time yesterday with Qi Qi and felt she deserved a review for the awesome experience.
No bathing together though.

http://sgbeautycastles.com/qi-qi-massage-hj/
http://www.liltigersden.com/qiqi/

Body - 8/10
Oversize Erasor nipples 34"B"Boobs ( love to suck on them) , 49kg not heavy when she on top of your body.

Massage - 8/10
Really put in effort to give you a good rub through her own style.
Definitely not piano. It depend on individual preference.

Sensual - 9/10
Love her stimulating breast massage rubbing on your back.
Good effort and licked every single part of my body front and back, Enjoy the experience 😜

My preferred choice for massage , breast rubbing and stimulating licking you can ever find at $100per hour. Value for money.
Old 22-06-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Laura really is no horse run. Will RTM once Vitamin M replenish
Next target. Thanks bro. 👍✌️
Old 22-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 14
xxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to allxxbd is a name known to all

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/qi-qi/
http://sglonelyguy.net/ling-ling-massage/

Just visited her yesterday, and I have to say, it is one of the best services I ever had!
She is as pretty as she looks in the photos!
Her massage is really one of the best out there, and the hj is great as well.
She is very chatty, with a nice gfe feeling!

100% definitely will RTM
Old 22-06-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Cool Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbd View Post
http://sgprcprincess.com/model/qi-qi/
http://sglonelyguy.net/ling-ling-massage/

Just visited her yesterday, and I have to say, it is one of the best services I ever had!
She is as pretty as she looks in the photos!
Her massage is really one of the best out there, and the hj is great as well.
She is very chatty, with a nice gfe feeling!

100% definitely will RTM
Nice Review. Target 2 in queue. 😎
Old 22-06-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 11
halfhearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I ask for some recommendation here for ml on some of my criterias? pls don't zap me if not appropriate to ask and I will delete
Old 22-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
buffboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

website down?
http://sgbeautycastles.com/alice-mas...j-breast-fuck/
Old 23-06-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 12
sclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersclub is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://sgprcprincess.com/model/xin-xin-2/

Visited her few days ago afternoon. Looks like in photo. Tall and nice body shape. Boobs is natural and nice to hold. Massage was good and also bbbj was heavenly. Unloaded every drop into mouth, and she loved 69 position. Will definitely return again very soon.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sclub View Post
http://sgprcprincess.com/model/xin-xin-2/

Visited her few days ago afternoon. Looks like in photo. Tall and nice body shape. Boobs is natural and nice to hold. Massage was good and also bbbj was heavenly. Unloaded every drop into mouth, and she loved 69 position. Will definitely return again very soon.
Nice review. Queue number 3. Up you 10 Pts. Can return favour thanks
Old 23-06-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 11
halfhearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I ask is it rude to ask to the ml whether can nude ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1