The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arborist View Post
Get some USD & Dong. I could not change SG$ with anyone besides the airport.
u can if u go to D1. especially ben thanh market. there's 1 money changer inside that offers rates even better than the spot rate u see in bloomberg.I would say there's excess demand for foreign currency in vietnam.
I used to have a banker friend in hcm who changes her income into various foreign currency to store it into her safe at home.
Know that the rich vietnamese also like to keep some cash savings in foreign currency at home than in VND at their banks. SGD is among one of the top. USD being the very top but very expensive.
Old 17-06-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by haha_123 View Post
On my last trip to Vn, I stayed at the gal-friendly Roseland Centa Hotel located at 15 Le Thanh Ton St. I noticed some massage parlours at the sides of the hotel. From the gals dressing, I am pretty sure there are some hanky-panky business going on, but maybe price abit expensive as the shops are located at the so-called Little Japanese area. I was not able to patronise the shops as I was with my Vietnamese con gai.

Any samsters tried the massage at this area? Any FR to share?
u do not try to outbid the japanese. WHy?
They can charge all these to corporate cards. Its jap culture.
Old 22-06-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros gonna be in HCM tomorrow 23 - 26th?

Its been ages since I last been in HCM(2005). Maybe could meet up and "sight seeing".
Old 25-06-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
methy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker here. Finally I thought why not jio some kakis to cheong together. Any bros in town next week? I have been here for a weeks plus, and leaving on Sunday (2nd July).

Drop me a PM if interested to meetup for drinks and maybe a massage or two?
Old 26-06-2017, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by methy View Post
Long time lurker here. Finally I thought why not jio some kakis to cheong together. Any bros in town next week? I have been here for a weeks plus, and leaving on Sunday (2nd July).

Drop me a PM if interested to meetup for drinks and maybe a massage or two?
next week i there but going da lat with a viet bu so cannot join you...
Old 28-06-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

To share a bad experience happen on my friend recently.

He went to try a webgal. When girl turn up refused to bath together, my friend went to bath alone. After my friend came out of the bathroom, the girl is gone but there are few viet guys in the room.

They whacked my friend and took his wallet, spoke something he dont understand. Lucky my friend's passport kept in his main hotel. He lost his money but managed to get back to his original hotel with bruise on his body.

Becareful if u try venture outside tourist area.
Old 28-06-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post

He went to try a webgal. When girl turn up refused to bath together, my friend went to bath alone. After my friend came out of the bathroom, the girl is gone but there are few viet guys in the room.

They whacked my friend and took his wallet, spoke something he dont understand. Lucky my friend's passport kept in his main hotel. He lost his money but managed to get back to his original hotel with bruise on his body.

wow scary he must have gone to black hotel
Old 29-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:

1st Many had post the pros & cons of call a webgal. Lastime my frd luckily didnt kena wack but being threaten by them until we went into the room.

2nd why go to another hotel. you can request the vb to be at your hotel. just pay more a bit. If such; your frd should report to police. The hotel staffs definite know the gang if not how could they allow to walk into hotel without questioning.

It is just his bad luck.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 29-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aus167 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, could provide more detail? where, when, which web site, web girl name? Many thanks.
Old 29-06-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Leave the website gals to the experts and locals. Always a hit and miss for wechat and website gals.

Best have a good knowledge of Vietnam chiong scene or have friends who are well known to local scene.
Old 29-06-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Surprisingly I saw ladyboy working in the bars in bui vien

Even got pull in by one and throughout the 30minutes there I still trying to

figure out hard if is 100% ladyboy or lady face very girl but practically no

boobs
Old 29-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnShaft is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Surprisingly I saw ladyboy working in the bars in bui vien

Even got pull in by one and throughout the 30minutes there I still trying to

figure out hard if is 100% ladyboy or lady face very girl but practically no

boobs
I always seen ladyboys in those bars, one or 2 in amongst the real girls. Never faced any problem from it, I only showed interest in the girl I liked.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnShaft is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

your friend need to let people know which girl, which hotel, which website. Hold back such details, the story smell abit fishy. No offense.

I tried those webgals many times, no problem. Many friends try also many more times than me, never hear one problem like that.

2 years ago some bros got in fight in club, got stabbed. In the tourist area. Should we just stay in our hotel?
Old 29-06-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

My fren already upset over the event, did not ask him for more. If it happen to my friend, same thing could have happen when guy met other girls. This serve as a warning to fellow cheongster and hope they take precaution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnShaft View Post
your friend need to let people know which girl, which hotel, which website. Hold back such details, the story smell abit fishy. No offense.

I tried those webgals many times, no problem. Many friends try also many more times than me, never hear one problem like that.

2 years ago some bros got in fight in club, got stabbed. In the tourist area. Should we just stay in our hotel?

Last edited by Sexforyou; 29-06-2017 at 11:04 PM.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Lucky you guys went in to ur friend's room in time. Otherwise ur friend get whack and robbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
1st Many had post the pros & cons of call a webgal. Lastime my frd luckily didnt kena wack but being threaten by them until we went into the room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1