The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2013, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 12
CrossD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrossD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone knows about MTF transition(hormones)

Anyone can help me on this? Like where to buy in Singapore
Old 20-05-2017, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Weena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows about MTF transition(hormones)

Wow... Despite so many CDs/Trans..
I am surprise that this thread is a ghost forum.

Sharing is caring... ♡
📱KIK Messenger ID : __________
📱LINE ID :___________
Old 20-05-2017, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mycutehamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the clinic at eunos. forgot the name.
Old 20-05-2017, 05:00 AM
Samster

Yah... At Eunos Crescent. Forget the clinic name too. I supposed to take screenshot from a sister who she had the namecard..
Old 20-05-2017, 05:16 AM
Samster

Tahir clinic. Something like that. Beside 7-11
Old 20-05-2017, 05:40 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Anyone knows about MTF transition(hormones)

Ohh ok.. Thanks for the info sis.

Apparently, some of my sisters I know. They went to somewhere near KSL(msia) to get the prescriptions.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

yup clinic gong just behind Ksl
Old 20-05-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The medications used in HRT of the MTF type include estrogens, antiandrogens, and progestogens. i started 2 months ago. So far I have had fast results on HRT its been amazing how much its effected my body. So far I have breast groth, loss of muscle mass, soft looking skin, my penis and balls are shrinking rapidly. I dont get erection at all anymore in the morning , I no longer have any sexual interest in real women long ago I like play with Pre O ladyboy and young boys I can’t remember the last time I was even got aroused by a real female.rwal Men are at the center off all my sexual desires now
Old 20-05-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mycutehamster View Post
yup clinic gong just behind Ksl
Yah. Should be that side.
Old 20-05-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post
The medications used in HRT of the MTF type include estrogens, antiandrogens, and progestogens. i started 2 months ago. So far I have had fast results on HRT its been amazing how much its effected my body. So far I have breast groth, loss of muscle mass, soft looking skin, my penis and balls are shrinking rapidly. I dont get erection at all anymore in the morning , I no longer have any sexual interest in real women long ago I like play with Pre O ladyboy and young boys I can’t remember the last time I was even got aroused by a real female.rwal Men are at the center off all my sexual desires now
Hello sister.
Wow... Is that pic really you? So pretty.
May I seek some advice from you?

Hormones jap💉 are better or pill prescriptions💊 are better?
I hear there are hormones wipes as well but external body use.
Is there a risk for some to start HRT in their mid-30s?
Honestly, I just wanna look feminine and less unwanted hair... Breast can go surgery when I can..

If breast develope... I dunno how to answer my parents and siblings.

I am just very scare that I would be kick out from home if they found out about my HRT.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
taxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertaxidriversg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As for which type I can't help you better you go see a psychriatrist to get counseling & have proper prescription It's very risky to self medicate

I Got my Psychotherapist at Institute of Mental Health (IMH) and told my psychriatrist about my situation After talking to her,and I got prescription for hormones and a womans letter when I requested for it as I wanted to be identified as a female in our social context as the womans letter certified that I am one with transgender issue

Most people get sexual thrills when CDing. For me I don't get that. I just want to be true to my inner feeling as a real woman.because I believe I am fundamentally a woman inside I felt like I an geting closer to my dream.I also started growing my hair long and living everyday life in female clothes this is my way of life. dress like women, act like women, look like women and desire to be a woman and have sex as a women I am proud of it. I don't act and try to behave as someone which is not me. I am always the real me. I don't like to put on an act

Some people will see us and then stare at us Others will ignore us completely. Yet others will talk behind our back This our price to pay for be a woman.There is a medical reason why we are like this We are born into the wrong body Life does not have to be so difficult for us women, It depends on how society views us

It is a small sacrifice we have to make.What other people think of us is up to them. As long as what we doing does not harm anyone around us, I don't see anything wrong with it and just be honest to ourselves and others about who we are inside the answer is be your gender. have sex with your gender. dress for you gender.

I'm not a hypocrite. I am who I am and I live my life as who I'm,and be ture to my realself but I do have a lot of friends like you still scare of been found out and I don't think they've got the guts to own up to it like I do. If you are still trying to cover up your sexuality and as to how to answer your parents and siblings.then don't start transition but as for me I am open to my sexuality and I can say I am so much happier now
Old 23-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Anyone knows about MTF transition(hormones)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxidriversg View Post
As for which type I can't help you better you go see a psychriatrist to get counseling & have proper prescription It's very risky to self medicate

I Got my Psychotherapist at Institute of Mental Health (IMH) and told my psychriatrist about my situation After talking to her,and I got prescription for hormones and a womans letter when I requested for it as I wanted to be identified as a female in our social context as the womans letter certified that I am one with transgender issue

Most people get sexual thrills when CDing. For me I don't get that. I just want to be true to my inner feeling as a real woman.because I believe I am fundamentally a woman inside I felt like I an geting closer to my dream.I also started growing my hair long and living everyday life in female clothes this is my way of life. dress like women, act like women, look like women and desire to be a woman and have sex as a women I am proud of it. I don't act and try to behave as someone which is not me. I am always the real me. I don't like to put on an act

Some people will see us and then stare at us Others will ignore us completely. Yet others will talk behind our back This our price to pay for be a woman.There is a medical reason why we are like this We are born into the wrong body Life does not have to be so difficult for us women, It depends on how society views us

It is a small sacrifice we have to make.What other people think of us is up to them. As long as what we doing does not harm anyone around us, I don't see anything wrong with it and just be honest to ourselves and others about who we are inside the answer is be your gender. have sex with your gender. dress for you gender.

I'm not a hypocrite. I am who I am and I live my life as who I'm,and be ture to my realself but I do have a lot of friends like you still scare of been found out and I don't think they've got the guts to own up to it like I do. If you are still trying to cover up your sexuality and as to how to answer your parents and siblings.then don't start transition but as for me I am open to my sexuality and I can say I am so much happier now
Hello sister. Firstly, I would really thank you so very much for putting your time to write this post to help me understand. And I agree with your points too.

I started CD when I was very young. By early teens, I already half CD and roam my area late night. Of course, avoid when see people... My family does know about my dark background. Once my dad actually posted me this serious question... "Do you want to be a girl?" - "If you want papa bring you see doctor." (I just stood there and kept quiet.) When he said that... I though he might think I have mental problem... Not really wanting me to be a Trans-girl. After that I just continue to dressed closed door. Being the eldest among the sildings. My parents actually pinned alot of hopes on me. My brother detest sissies or people like us.. 😢

I even tried to date a girl and I did stop CD for awhile. But of cos the girl inside me wants out.. OMG... feeling depressing now as I writing this post.

Honestly, I regretted to keep it to myself. Fearing that I will be kickout of the house and disowned. Scare of course... Whether I am in boy mode or CD mode... I know that my thinking and heart is that little girl inside me.. Once some of my friends also said Why I talk and the way I sms like girl. I also dun CD for sexual thrills. When guys look for me for xxx.. I will just ignore those boys.

However, had been dressing out most every weekends. So far I am not sure whether people does talk behind my back.. And those stares I got doesn't look confronting. However, I hate it when the way GG look at me. Makes me really uncomfortable. Btw... They can tell.

Lastly, Someone actually recommended me a doctor. So nice of him. Thank you to you too. But I will need to do alot of research before I move to next step... confess to family the most hardest...

Is there any other ways to be sure that I am really the girl inside me? Does consist thinking and wanting to dress up counts beside the way I think?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1