The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Car expert please advise!! [Urgent]

Go see your MP. Google their timeslots and location. There are a few fronts you need help.

Your MP can help escalate the police investigations. It appears you are defrauded. There may be a case for criminal prosecution. You have your friend's number. The police can trace him down. Let your MP sort it out for you.

Your MP can write to the car rental company to delay debt repayment pending investigation. The car rental company can be put on notice not to harass you with debt collectors in the meantime.

Make a note to your MP on what some bros wrote with regards to repair costs. Most should be inflated. Some are wear and tear not attributed to you. Your MP has the reach to secure other quotations, and bargain it down. Don't expect the number to drop drastically. It is the car company's perogative to demand original parts, not OEM. This should already be in their T&C, and if it is not, your MP should be smart enough to pick it up.

In the event you need to pay, your MP can refer you to Credit Counselling. In credit counselling, the bureau can set up a debt repayment schedule with your creditors. You can then pay what you can afford e.g. $300 monthly.

Going to CASE directly is useless. The car company did not sell you a lemon. They did nothing wrong. CASE will at most blacklist the car company. Your MP should be your starting point.
Old 16-08-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
Ok maybe I didn't add in further.

I rented the car, it was supposed to be returned in a month, all I need to do was just to go down to the company, check the car, sign the documents and leave with the car.
From which, I proceed to pass my friend the car in the evening as he's busy.
Of course, he did pay me a small amount as to get this done.
As for returning the car, I wasn't in the country and the return of the car was done at much later stage about extra 1 month from the supposed return date. Which I assumed it's because of my friend agreement with the company for extension which I also strongly believe can be done via bank transfer.
Right from the start till the end, I did not had any dealings with the company besides collecting car and when they asked me down to tell me the damage.
And no, I'm not seeking for any kind soul to repay for me. I was told that sbf got lots of experienced individuals who are savvy with lots of matter and thus here I am and I'm only seeking for advise can you read it?
you should visit mycarforum for car-related matters; visit SBF for sex-related matter...
Old 16-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I am quite certain they won't allow TS to bring the car to another workshop to fix...One very good example is the car rental company working with Uber...Wun be stating names....They basically say they have their own workshop for repairs. And charge u whatever amount they want. That is how my friend uber rental car end up paying 4k for the tiniest scratches which is barely visible.

All this car rental companies dun really care about ur daily rental. What they care is how much u pay them when u return them the vehicle.

That is why their daily rental rate is so cheap.
Agree. Which is why I am now "trained" to pay for Insurance cover when I rent overseas, and to insist on the most comprehensive type of Insurance. Car rental companies are mostly crooks. They make from repairs, not rental. They have already insured their car but if you do not buy their Insurance cover, they take every opportunity to hit you with repair costs. They will most likely quote you original parts cost but put in OEM parts, thereby earning the difference. For example, a full body paint job in Sg can cost from $800 to $3000 depending on who does it. How else do you think they keep their fleet young? Somebody has to pay for the maintenance of their cars right? And the sucker paying is this "clever" one who will show up once in a while and opt not to pay for Insurance.

I returned a car once in its original condition at an overseas airport but they claimed I made a huge dent at the back. Emailed me a pic. I suspect they inflicted the dent themselves. They went on to deduct the repairs from my credit card. Nothing I did could stop them. Even my credit card company could not reverse out the charge. Fortunately, my lesson was cheaper than $13,000.
Old 16-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, sorry about your situation, like what some brothers here says, the options are limited.

One is to Nego with them for lower payments. Speak to your parents n try to work out things before more cost are incurred. Especially debt collection part. And the interest if they choose to incur.

The other option you would have is to approach the MP, to ask for help to settle the repairs outside. Take a valuation on how much he cost would be. Seriously I doubt there would be much difference in quotes as someone has wrote that they are in carhoot. But still worth a try if can lower the cost. Frankly it is difficult as you do not know what's the condition of the car now. All they do is so call repaired the car n bill to you.

Tough lesson learned. Next time, get the insurance offered, it will save u a lot of trouble.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
I'd say I trust friends and expect the same loyalty treatment to be rendered back to me as I did have bad times and friends helped me so why can't I help such a simple matter too to show my loyalty as well.
There are too many people who are always doubting their friends and in the end, when things happened they always say they would've helped but when things really happened, they were actually finding excuses to avoid what they could've done within their means.
You can say I'm stupid but if you were my friend you'd say I'm loyal and steady.
Dear TS,

I respect your views on friends. �� But assume if I'm your friend, perhaps like you said, I would consider u loyalty and steady. But still, I will not have agree on what you have did.

Anyway, we learn from failures. Just a sharing, everyone has a price. Your friend has already priced himself up. Now your turn.

Hope u have this mess sort up and make the right decisions. Tough time dun last but tough man do.

Cheers ��
Old 16-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Another thing to add for TS, no matter how bad things may be, they are your parents. Have a talk w them, your are their child. Lower yourself on this, to get thru this matter. It would be rather unlikely they would do that. Perhaps a chance for you to know them better n they show that they care for you

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-08-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bossini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
If my company, I also dun bother to let u pay by monthly. It is within my rights to collect full amount.

Go and nego. and prepare the money. No other alternative. Else everyday n night, the debt collector will be by your door, demanding for money. Your whole neighborhood will know u owe money Police can't protect u, if the debt collector is working according to the legal procedures. Good luck.
Any debt payment delay will be loanshark high interest.
Old 16-08-2017, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
trungquoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Go see your MP. Google their timeslots and location. There are a few fronts you need help.

Your MP can help escalate the police investigations. It appears you are defrauded. There may be a case for criminal prosecution. You have your friend's number. The police can trace him down. Let your MP sort it out for you.

Your MP can write to the car rental company to delay debt repayment pending investigation. The car rental company can be put on notice not to harass you with debt collectors in the meantime.

Make a note to your MP on what some bros wrote with regards to repair costs. Most should be inflated. Some are wear and tear not attributed to you. Your MP has the reach to secure other quotations, and bargain it down. Don't expect the number to drop drastically. It is the car company's perogative to demand original parts, not OEM. This should already be in their T&C, and if it is not, your MP should be smart enough to pick it up.

In the event you need to pay, your MP can refer you to Credit Counselling. In credit counselling, the bureau can set up a debt repayment schedule with your creditors. You can then pay what you can afford e.g. $300 monthly.

Going to CASE directly is useless. The car company did not sell you a lemon. They did nothing wrong. CASE will at most blacklist the car company. Your MP should be your starting point.
For this case, see MP not much help except getting a legal aid to advise on the case.

For commercial case, MP don't have much power and influence.

Credit counselling is good and should quickly get an appointment.
Old 16-08-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
NuclearScience deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@TS, you cannot stopped anyone from posting negative comments since this is forum.

What you can do is ignore the negative comments and decide on your own.
Old 16-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
IaiIaiup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trungquoc View Post
For this case, see MP not much help except getting a legal aid to advise on the case.

My exact sentiments.
Old 16-08-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
songkarma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossini View Post
Any debt payment delay will be loanshark high interest.
So experience .... are you a loan shark?
Old 16-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trungquoc View Post

I suggested MP bec it is obvious TS will not know how to walk to Legal Aid Bureau to register his case or to call the I.O. assigned to him in his police report. He will not know whether to pursue civil or criminal recourse. Was there negligence on his friend's part or was there a criminal intent to defraud? These are pertinent questions.

A MP deals with such matters frequently enough to give TS the best possible advice.
Old 16-08-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I had an accident previously and damaged front bonet pretty bad. 1/3 of it flatten only engin left unscratched but still need to repair the engine mounting. This repair cost 15k. I am wondering if its just scratches and bumpers damaged why it cost 13k? Obviously its overcharged. Spray paintimg the whole car only cost 2k?
Anyway I agree with other brothers here, u seems to be hiding many details. Or u rented a super car?
If you ask the insurance why claim so much.They will tell you internal injuries on the car

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
If you ask the insurance why claim so much.They will tell you internal injuries on the car
I went thru the list of item changed. One light bulb cost 30 buck! Lettering cost 50 dollar. Not hard to imagine how the cost comes out to be 15k.... But at least I paid only 500 cash. And have NCD protector. Nonetheless, my insurance for next year shot up to 4k from 1.5k.
Old 16-08-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 7
Tokok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Idiot born every minute. In this case, a 13k idiot. Blame no one but urself for the greed in making a few quick bucks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1