The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 14
shorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud of
Re: Car expert please advise!! [Urgent]

i will suggest you ask for the breakdown of the repairs, take the photo condition of the item listed in repairs.

go through the list, see which are the wear and tear parts. wear and tear are not your responsibility.

then go to another workshop for quotation to compare the prices.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light

If bumper inside chui, all worst case I quote 6-7k.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold

Looks like I really up lorry already from the reply thus far.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Newbie007 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
Hey bro. Once you sign the documents. There's nothing pretty much to do cause you have agreed to their terms and conditions.

Either u pay for it. Or get the bastard who leave u in this mess to pay.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 14
shorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud ofshorttime has much to be proud of

Quote:
not seeing the condition of the car and the list of repairs for $13k, nobody can advise you.

Your priority is to verify the repair cost of S$ 13k if it is inflated. Why is it S$13k? We don't even know how old is the car.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
watever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me simplify this so it will be more palatable/ easier to digest

Akin to loan shark, you go to them, loan $50, you return them $50. Regardless you loan on behalf of your friend, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother (you get the drift), you return $50.

You sign the papers from the rental company, the liability lies on you - the well being of the car and stuff. Too bad, your friend trashed the car but that's not the rental company's issue. Point is, you sign the papers so in legal terms, you rented the car and they expect the same condition when you return the car.

Now, let me breakdown the charges for you (what model and year is the passat?)
1. Signal lights
- if its bulb, its between $8-$12 per piece (estimated). If its cracked signal light covers which is part of the headlamp assembly, good luck, figures should be floating between $400 - $800 for a pair

2. Brake pads
- a pair should float around $60 for OEM ones, $120 - $180 for a reasonable one and $200ish for a pair of good ones. Its a passat, not a GTR.

3. Scratches
- this had been pointed out by others, figures floating between $800 (if you still can find those who paint the whole car under open air ones) or $1600 - $2000. This is well enough to cover the entire car for scratches

4. Bends?
- Fender bender I guess? Front and rear, OEM ones before paintwork should be $400 but if its original ones, this can go up to $1000 (different quality of PU plastic)

EVEN if i add the above up (assuming worst case scenario), it should be $4000.

For the balance of $9000, I am guessing,
1. frontal collision, which involves leaking/ damage radiator
2. frontal collision, impact beam
3. frontal collision, radiator fan
4. frontal collision, bonnet
5. damaged interior trimmings
6. side fender, both side dented
7. rear collision, dented bumper + bonnet

What I had listed above, if this is a close to scrap passat, your friend must have close to destroying the entire car. If this is the newer age passat, maybe, and factory might had quoted them a lump sum to restore the car.

TS, no need to look for lawyer, police or any law enforcement. Like I said, you sign the papers and the liability is on you regardless who drove the vehicle. Best is to approach your parents and speak to them.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I am quite certain that they will not allow other car workshop to fix the car for u as well. They are all in cahoots with one another. It will be their designated workshop and nothing else if i am not wrong. But u can always try asking them

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 16-08-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold

Yes that's why I say it really looks like I'm upping the lorry already from the way you all say it as I was the one who kumgong go sign the paper.
Not that telling my parents will help anything, they don't have much money either and I'm supposed to be contributing to the household monthly but I'm always late 2 months.
What other ways can I stop them from coming my house is the main concern for me!
Even if I'm willing to pay, they're not willing to accept small amount over a long period.
Very ridiculous!
Old 16-08-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

There is absolutely no way u can stop them from coming to ur house. ZERO....u either wait till they come up to make a huge din and call the police or ask ur parents to come up with 12k to pay up. Simple as that.

There is no way u can escape from being labelled as the house that own "Legalised" loansharks money.

U will just have to accept the fact that all ur neighbours will know about this.

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
Old 16-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What other ways can I stop them from coming my house is the main concern for me!
Even if I'm willing to pay, they're not willing to accept small amount over a long period.
Very ridiculous!
If my company, I also dun bother to let u pay by monthly. It is within my rights to collect full amount.

Go and nego. and prepare the money. No other alternative. Else everyday n night, the debt collector will be by your door, demanding for money. Your whole neighborhood will know u owe money Police can't protect u, if the debt collector is working according to the legal procedures. Good luck.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

TS, I phoned CASE.
Suggest you bring all your docs to consult them.
Try. Dont give up.
They are close at 4pm.
Go now!
Old 16-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
There is nothing CASE can do....coz everything in black and white....
Can TS bring the car to another workshop and do the repair?
Old 16-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

I am quite certain they won't allow TS to bring the car to another workshop to fix...One very good example is the car rental company working with Uber...Wun be stating names....They basically say they have their own workshop for repairs. And charge u whatever amount they want. That is how my friend uber rental car end up paying 4k for the tiniest scratches which is barely visible.

All this car rental companies dun really care about ur daily rental. What they care is how much u pay them when u return them the vehicle.

That is why their daily rental rate is so cheap.

Old 16-08-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 17
terjjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No, car rental company only allow their car to be fix at the workshop of their choice. Alot uber driver kena this so call inflated cost of repair.
Most famous is LCR...
Old 16-08-2017, 12:22 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't understand, you're willing to help someone who you're not close with, you don't have his address?

Even for a few hundred bucks its quite a risky "help"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1