The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Rexton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Starving.

Looking forward to updates
Old 21-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
tobly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here!
Old 23-08-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Renn69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenn69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenn69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hope TS come back soon with an update.
Old 23-08-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Starving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thLemonLime View Post
Oh hey! Thanks for the continuous support uh.

Do stay around for more kays. Hahaha.
Quote:
Hahaha. I'll get back to it as soon as I don't feel too lazy! LOL.
Sis,
Your supporters are patiently and eagerly waiting for your updates.
Old 24-08-2017, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys. The night owl is back! Anddddd... I see many of you are *ahem* hungry *ahem* for more? LOL. Well, well. My apologies. I've been busy with work & family matters recently. It's finally past midweek though! Finally. Phewwww. I finally have a little more spare time tonight so let's carry on!

-x-

Everything came to a halt. That brief second of a pause felt like it was just too much for me to handle. Like the tension was so overwhelming that it might just explode if someone spoke. Mannnnn. I haven't felt like this in the longest while and I loved it.

In that brief second, Kel broke the silence by giving me the verbal green light. I carefully placed my bag and scarf at a corner and in the next moment, I leaned over and went straight down for his tool without even looking at him. I just went straight for it like a hungry, lusty bitch in heat. LOL. Like seriously. The way it immediately fills up my entire mouth upon reaching base was like... I can't. Hahahaha. Because... My next immediate thought was; "If this thing is already gonna make me gag by reaching base... I'm going to fucking enjoy it down south. Omg... YES."

The realization of all this flipped my switch. I was suddenly putting in so much effort for a blow; for someone whom I actually barely know about! (I mean 'cause usually, this much lustful effort is only reserved for a loved one, right? Lol.) But then again, it was a really good & clean tool that I've chanced upon & is pretty much the next best thing I'm gonna get since my ex.

Five minutes in and it was almost a slobbering mess. While my mouth and hands were busy... Kel got frisky with his hands. I felt my skirt being lifted up and a few squeezes on my ass cheeks following after. If I remember correctly, I was licking the top at that moment. Lol. Them squeezes did edged me on and so I dived my head right down for some really deep pumps in response. Hahaha. He then grunted in enjoyment which in turn makes me all the more happier.

I got up to catch my breath after all that. Needed a breather for a few seconds. Lol. He asked me if all's good and I nodded while smiling back at him. "Come here.", he said. He held my head and brought it straight to his face and we made out. I was still stroking him ya! Hahaha. (In that moment though, I could feel that it was his gesture of appreciation towards me and that vibe actually warmed me up somehow. )

With a few more lingering kisses, we soon broke contact and it was back to action for me!

But it had to be quick since time was running out. And so ya, with an intense round of the usual tricks which I did repeatedly in the next 2 minutes or so... Time was up.

He pulled up his pants & I got back into my seat. He looked over at me with a smile; (I was looking a little dazed I think... Still recovering from the intensity y'know lol) came over to me and pulled my entire top down for a lick or two, and perhaps even a few sucks on them nips as a closing gift to me & the whole sesh. Hahaha. :3

He didn't cum though. But that's alright. Because this was just part one of the session.

We adjusted our attire back, sat back properly in place and we're out of the carpark in the next few minutes. I was giggling like a little girl the entire time; perhaps trying to hide my blush because of the aftermath of the intensity this whole thing brought to me... Lol. I was also trying to not let it show that my switch got flipped big time; I was in heat and I was seriously wanting it for reals. Alas, that didn't work. He read my face like an open book. HAHAHA. Kel noticed my expression and commented that I was making that face. I had that "please fuck me rn" face going on and he knows it when he sees one. LOL. I admitted straight away, letting him know that - yes, I am in that zone right now and I really want it.

Time wasn't on our side though. Sadly. Dusk was near.

Nevertheless, we exchanged some more devilish grins, small teasing talk and sneaky laughter that were filled with more tension & anticipation in between of whatever amount of time we had left before I alighted. Said our goodbyes once more and then I received a 'thank you' kiss on the cheek. It was a delightful gesture I wasn't exactly expecting to recieve and it really made me smile for a good while there.

Little did he know that I had to run straight to the nearest toilet (which was quite a distance from where he dropped me off like damnittttt) for a round of self relief to calm myself down before I could face the world normally again... -chuckles-

-x-

Anddddd... Part one of the thrilling session ends right here! Oh oh. A little side note of a tibit for you guys though; I did ended up letting Kel know that I was so horny that I had to go for a round of self relief like almost immediately of sorts? Uhhh... Like right after I was done?! HAHAHAHA. :3 (I just pray hope that no one heard my heavy breathing or the soft moans that I had unintentionally let out... I mean I tried to keep in all in! It was hard kays! Argh. LOL.) Woopsies.

Hmmmm. Well... If you guys want more details, then I might just reveal a little bity more about this in the next update? Hurhur. So there's that. Anywayyyyy. I'm hungry. And it's also late. So I gtg. Tata for now~ ;D

One night between the sheets.
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.
Starving.
Old 24-08-2017, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny888 View Post
Sis,
Your supporters are patiently and eagerly waiting for your updates.
Hahaha. That includes you too right? Well well~ Thanks for waiting uh! Do read on ya?

Starving.
Old 24-08-2017, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snote View Post
I also starving for more updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Spades View Post
Have the exact same feeling.
Help yourselves with more new juices today! (i.e. le next update is here.)

Starving.
Old 24-08-2017, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
look4ugly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, waiting for more!
Old 24-08-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Starving.

Quote:

Anddddd... Part one of the thrilling session ends right here! Oh oh. A little side note of a tibit for you guys though; I did ended up letting Kel know that I was so horny that I had to go for a round of self relief like almost immediately of sorts? Uhhh... Like right after I was done?! HAHAHAHA. :3 (I just pray hope that no one heard my heavy breathing or the soft moans that I had unintentionally let out... I mean I tried to keep in all in! It was hard kays! Argh. LOL.) Woopsies.

Hmmmm. Well... If you guys want more details, then I might just reveal a little bity more about this in the next update? Hurhur. So there's that. Anywayyyyy. I'm hungry. And it's also late. So I gtg. Tata for now~ ;D
Sis,

Would be nice if you have some pics or video to share with us on how you relief yourself in the toilet. LOL

Anyway, awaits your other experiences/encounters
Old 24-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice & interesting story. Certainly hope there will be more very soon.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 10
Dygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud ofDygrady has much to be proud of

great story, keep it coming...
Old 25-08-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
bishopshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying here for more!
Old 25-08-2017, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny888 View Post
Sis,

Would be nice if you have some pics or video to share with us on how you relief yourself in the toilet. LOL

Anyway, awaits your other experiences/encounters
Aye aye. I'm not one to reveal my precious bits to everyone here though. LOL. I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination for this. Hahaha.

Starving.
Old 25-08-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Starving.

Quote:
Aye aye. I'm not one to reveal my precious bits to everyone here though. LOL. I'm afraid you'll have to use your imagination for this. Hahaha.
Oops. It is Ok, sis. No worry. LOL.
I will try to imagine.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1