The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Ex Colleague

Bravo TS. Upzz 😄
Old 10-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it coming
Old 11-08-2017, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

I stared at Jean for a moment, relishing the sight. She noticed, and got embarrassed again. But this time, embarrassment not the only feeling she felt. She blushed and closed her eyes halfway as she met my gaze. Her eyes and expression flashed a very sexual look. She made no attempt to close her legs or cover her breasts. Instead, she bucked her hips a little, stretched open her leg a little more, placed one of her hands on her stomach and her other hand on her inner thigh. Not only was she obviously in heat, she was feeling very sexual, sexy, lustful and wanted. Jean was enjoying the moment. Legs opened, breasts revealed, in an almost crude sexual position, with a naked man who obviously lust for her sexually, who is kneeling in front of her and pleasuring her with his tongue.

Knowing that she was enjoying it as much as I was made me crazy.

I lowered my head and continued working on her pussy with my tongue. This time, I frenched her pussy, moving my tongue all over her pussy - along her pussy lips, outside, inside. She moaned with approval. That got me to a new high - and I made a sudden grab of her left breast with my right hand, and grabbed my hard cock with my left hand. I was eating her pussy, groping her breast and stroking myself at the same time. I was hitting all her sexual spots and my own sexual spot.

I felt like I was in heaven.

I glanced up, without lifting my lips and tongue from her pussy, and saw her looking down, face tightening with ecstasy. One of her hands was caressing her other breast now, and every moan that came out of her was an expression of intense sexual pleasure.

For a moment, I imagined what things looked like and felt like from her perspective. She was staring down at her own bare breasts and open legs, with a naked man frenching her love hole like it was nectar, and seeing him overwhelmed with lust as he played with his hard cock, while kneeing between her legs.

She must have felt like a sex goddess.

Indeed Jean was my sex goddess. One whom I worship and privileged to serve. I longed to put my cock into her and fuck her, but I need to first pleasure her with my tongue, and what better position to pleasure a goddess than to kneel naked between her legs? I felt good kneeing between her legs. I felt good eating her pussy. What a privilege to serve a beautiful woman like Jean in this way. What a great feeling to witness Jean enjoy what I'm doing for her sexually. I felt so sexy and sexual eating her in this way.

My tongue zeroed on her clit, which was now swollen and red, and I swirled my tongue around her clit, sucking on it lightly occasionally.

Jean went wild and buckled uncontrollably on the sofa as my tongue circled her clit. She got very high, but for some reason, she could not reach orgasm.

It was time to try something else.
Old 11-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 19
aaa121 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraaa121 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more
Old 11-08-2017, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
HomingPigeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 11-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

I like your story TS, please share more.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

I peeled off her clothes piece by piece - her dress, blouse and bra - until she was stark naked. Then I got her to get onto the bed.

As she climbed from the sofa to the bed, I climbed up the bed behind her and hugged her from behind as she was on her knees. My right hand reached down to her crotch, and cupped her pussy. I ran my middle finger up and down her pussy lips. She moaned, and I felt her pussy getting wetter. My finger found her clit, and I began to massage her clit with my finger tip, while my left hand groped her breasts from behind and pinched her nipples gently.

I was masturbating Jean. She loved it and could not stop moaning as I played with her clit. I slowly increased the tempo, and her moans and breath got faster and faster. Playing with her pussy and breasts, and listening to her heave and moan got me extremely horny, so I pressed my hard cock against her butt and humped her.

After a few minutes, Jean let out a yelp and I felt her body shudder involuntarily. I kept moving my finger tip on her clit, and she shuddered a few more times, before collapsing onto the bed, face flushed and breathing heavily. She had came.

At that moment, I really could not take it anymore. I needed to put my cock into her pussy. I tore a condom out of a pack and rolled it on quickly.

Jean was spent, but she knew what I want and what I need. She opened her legs exposing her wet and swollen pussy lips and clit. After all I've done to satisfy her, I've earned my reward. I can now put my cock into her to fuck her.

I almost desperately shoved my cock into her. It slid in easily and we both moaned in relief as I filled her up. Her warm and wet pussy felt heavenly, exactly like the first time I entered her. I started to fuck her with long and hard strokes. I knew I would not last if I fuck her this way, but I could not help it. I was too horny and badly wanted to cum. Sure enough, after just five or six strokes, I felt a tingling and was about to burst.

Jean knew I was close and whimpered in between her moans "don't hold, cum... just shoot in me... just fuck me and shoot in me..."

Who can hold back when you hear a beautiful woman utter such words?

With a loud grunt, I pushed my cock deep into Jean and came in her pussy.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
circlefun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Please continue TS
Old 11-08-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2602 / Power: 23
ParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond reputeParaParaSakura has a reputation beyond repute

TS pls continue, nice story.
Old 11-08-2017, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
rajo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more steamy updates!
Old 12-08-2017, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

another super steamy update! I like your fast pace. Descriptive and lots of action. and regular updates. Thanks TS!

Jean is one hot lady. She must be in her late 30's in this story? or real encounter?
That would put her as a steamy hot MILF!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 12-08-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Newterrex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewterrex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good story .
Old 12-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates.
Old 12-08-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 21
brohappyman89 is one of the Best!brohappyman89 is one of the Best!brohappyman89 is one of the Best!

Please continue TS
Old 12-08-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DirtyMinds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post