The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nervous After massage season

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Herpes does not need a visible open sore or wound in order for transmission to take place
Never knew that actually
Old 25-08-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of
Re: Nervous After massage season

Read this: https://smartsexresource.com/sites/d...x-Table-v3.png

All talk no use.. wait one month and go see doc for tests to be sure.. scare or not.. what's done is done..
Old 27-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 10
reilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to allreilo is a name known to all
Smile Re: Nervous After massage season

Quote:
Originally Posted by takumikumi86 View Post
Just for sharing....
One month ago, i went for a massage season from a fl. We dont have any sexsual intercourse, oral nor kissing. She only half naked, rubbing her boob on me and perform HJ. After 2weeks from season, i suddenly get scare of STI like herpes, wart and syphilis. Cause this STIs transmit thru skin to skin contact. Following weeks i keep taking note on my didi to check whether it got grow weird pimples or not. Although this may sound silly and funny for others, but think like i cant chiong like last time liao.
Bros, will this type of massage incident bordering you all?
You are too paranoid bro , just take it easy and jack off with your hands. Stress-free and easy game.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1