The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Realistic Expectations?

Hi guys I'm new to this forum,

I've got a need, I want make love a girl (pref north asian) who is stop short of an instagram bikini model. (Great shoulders, nice arms, legs where I can see their quad muscles, hourglass shape, Natural C Cup (I don't like the feel of implants), hips and butt that are shapely and round.) On top of that I want the sex to feel like I'm doing my girlfriend for the first time.

For this I'm willing to shell out big bucks, it's been a burning hunger that I can't drive away.

But the problem, is that I can't seem to find a girl like that. A $500 FL is typically a skinny girls who happened to have C cup boobs or enhancements. They would have skinny legs, and small shoulders. $600? It gets a bit better, prettier face maybe, but generally can't tell from the pictures? But it seems further north, it's just that generally seems to be girls who think they are worth more, I don't see any more quality turning up. Maybe I'm inexperienced in this. I recently tried a really highly rated girl on these forums. and i was not fully satisfied. Looks were not the 8/10 or 9/10 that guys rated her as, the GFE experience left me happy though, can't ask a person to come up with more than God gave them.

So my question is, is my desire unrealistic do girls like this work as FL?
?
Example of what I'd might be looking for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1