The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ShockTrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stupid me

Hey all,

I did something really stupid. I went down (cunninglingus) and she gave me a bbbj with a Pro in Sydney (those legal ones).

I started reading on all the STD stuff after that and got really worried, in fact im panicking. Any bros had similar experience and survived it?

Old 01-07-2017, 03:58 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stupid me

Survival? u aint going to get HIV from licking pussies and getting a BBBJ
there is no need to panic.. just go for treatment if u contact a Std.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockTrooper View Post
Hey all,

I did something really stupid. I went down (cunninglingus) and she gave me a bbbj with a Pro in Sydney (those legal ones).

I started reading on all the STD stuff after that and got really worried, in fact im panicking. Any bros had similar experience and survived it?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey all,

Nothing much to worry about. Get tested periodically. If you've caught a bacterial STD antibiotics will knock it out.

The likelihood of HIV transmission is minuscule.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ShockTrooper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was reading on Herpes and its super scary~!
Old 02-07-2017, 03:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was reading on Herpes and its super scary~!
You probably already have Herpes. It is such a common infection that 80% of the adult population are already infected with HSV1 or 2

However only a small percentage display symptoms so most people don't know they have the virus.

The reason why even the LEGAL Geylang broads are not tested for Herpes is because if they were most would fail and there would be no girls left to service you guys.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 02-07-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm.. I don't understand how hiv can enter the body..can anyone elaborate? I mean, if the pussy fluid has hiv, it came into contact with skin or mouth, ain't that gonna cause hiv intrusion? If it doesn't, then there is no way hiv gonna spread with condom fj right? Unless someone deliberately cut open the skin to put vagina fluid or have microcut.. so in that case eating pussy is like getting those virus in the mouth (and higher chance) of getting hiv since mouth may have higher cuts.. but that doesn't seems to be the case..
Old 02-07-2017, 10:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Hmm.. I don't understand how hiv can enter the body..can anyone elaborate? I mean, if the pussy fluid has hiv, it came into contact with skin or mouth, ain't that gonna cause hiv intrusion? If it doesn't, then there is no way hiv gonna spread with condom fj right? Unless someone deliberately cut open the skin to put vagina fluid or have microcut.. so in that case eating pussy is like getting those virus in the mouth (and higher chance) of getting hiv since mouth may have higher cuts.. but that doesn't seems to be the case..
The risk factors depend on the viral load and the likelihood that there are breaks in the skin or mucous membranes.

That is why anal sex is the most risky and oral sex is low risk. The anus was NOT designed for sex. Inserting the penis into a shithole causes the mucous membrane to tear and this facilitates the transmission of many diseases HIV included.

http://sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/

Old 02-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The risk factors depend on the viral load and the likelihood that there are breaks in the skin or mucous membranes.

That is why anal sex is the most risky and oral sex is low risk. The anus was NOT designed for sex. Inserting the penis into a shithole causes the mucous membrane to tear and this facilitates the transmission of many diseases HIV included.

http://sfaf.org/hiv-info/basics/
Thanks for the clarification..
Old 03-07-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
common infection that 80% of the adult population are already infected with HSV1 or 2
Thats a huge proportion of the population its almost like everyone
Old 03-07-2017, 05:26 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Thats a huge proportion of the population its almost like everyone
Herpes has been discussed extensively in the Herpes sticky thread above.

Here is the stats :

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpo...&postcount=531

Old 09-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GuyMugen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

get yourself tested and don't be silly ever again.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:56 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Herpes - if you do not already have it then you can get it from this encounter.

Gonorrhea+Chlamydia - possible in both your urethra and throat

HIV - not possible

Syphilis - near impossible

Hepatitis C - not possible

Hepatitis B - near impossible

Hepatitis A - possible

HPV - possible both in throat and genitals

Molluscum Contagiosum Virus - possible

I think that about covers it
Old 22-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Hi, Just another question on genital herpes.. if someone touch the HSV sores on their genital and then deliberately touch a person's hand, will the outbreak appears on the person hand or genital? If genital, why? Thanks
Old 22-07-2017, 06:11 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeshinodaz View Post
Hi, Just another question on genital herpes.. if someone touch the HSV sores on their genital and then deliberately touch a person's hand, will the outbreak appears on the person hand or genital? If genital, why? Thanks
It would appear on the hand because herpes infects the nerve cells and does not circulate in the bloodstream.

Old 22-07-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
It would appear on the hand because herpes infects the nerve cells and does not circulate in the bloodstream.
Noted. In that case, why we call it genital herpes? Weird right, considering it is more likely to come into contact with skin from different areas (higher surface area) compare to the genital. Also, considering that, this should not be STD at all..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1