The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2017, 06:24 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 21 year old university student

Booked her quite a few times. SYT, first time doing this. Was really green.
Only had 1 boyfriend before, he did RAW but always shot outside.
Did ask the reason she was doing this, she needed the money urgently but didn't elaborate.
Very pretty with sharp features and long black hair.
Sharp nose.
The best features of both Thai and Chinese girls.
She took off her clothes and it was an instant hard-on...
Went on to suckle and fondle her breasts. Firm and bouncy!
Quite a simple BBBJ, just gentle sucking and kissing and licking. She licked the balls and shaft too.
I was already hard touching her smooth skin.
I asked to go capless, she outright refused..
I went on to sit behind her, fondling her breasts and nipples, licking her neck, and rubbing her clitoris.
I made her orgasmic and she climaxed.
I then got her high, and she acceded to pictures.
Licked her neck while fondling her ripe tits..
I managed to pressure her for RAW, she finally agreed.
She didn't want me shooting inside though as she was not on the pill...
She was wet, but super tight...
Slowly eased my hard cock into her, very stimulating penetrating her..
She climaxed and her tight vagina was squeezing my cock..
I knew I was going to cum...
Initially I withdrew, remembering that she didn't want me cumming inside.
I pulled my cock out, on the verge of exploding.
Rubbed her clitoris with my cock and sucked her nipples, and she had another orgasm..
Was too high and stimulated, and the pleasure of RAW sex with her was overwhelming.
Pushed my cock into her, her vaginal walls enveloped my cock and she had rhythmic squeezing.
Was going to lose control, but the sheer sexual pleasure was too much to prematurely end.
Thrusted nice and deep into her, and soon she had another orgasm..
Licked her neck while rubbing her nipples. Could feel the gush of her cum, as she was yelping away.
I stopped holding back, and my sperm started spurting into her fertile unprotected womb.
I kept going, as we both were orgasmic together.
Pulled my cock out after 5 minutes, and she was so tight my creampie didn't leak out.
Spent the next 10 minutes suckling and groping her ripe pink nipples. She didn't realise I had cum, and she gave me a nice BBBJ to get me hard again.
Sweet. Knowing that I had pumped in a full load of sperm to inseminate this young nubile sexy SYT..... and she didn't realise it!
She had told me not to shoot inside, as she didn't want to get pregnant.
But the pleasure of inseminating this sweet nubile SYT and pumping her full of pure sperm - priceless!
I'll be honest. I had every intention of inseminating her. It's an impregnation fetish, to bang up such a pretty SYT!
It was an orgasmic high squirting my cum deep inside her, while her orgasmic vagina was milking my cock dry!

To be continued..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-06-2017 at 06:59 AM.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:31 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Took many pictures of her, hard to edit to not show her face...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC05802_holding them up for a good suck.jpg (292.5 KB, 183 views)
Old 25-06-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster (P)

Breasts were so heavy you could see the marks left by her bra strap supporting her boobs!

And firm well-toned butt with flat washboard tummy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC05810_tits.jpg (175.0 KB, 148 views)
File Type: jpg DSC05810_butt_firm tummy.jpg (333.7 KB, 156 views)
Old 25-06-2017, 08:10 AM
i am a 69monster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

Wah got FR somemore. thanks for the update bro
Old 25-06-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
The nice lips is meant for giving a good suck.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 27-06-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'll be honest. I had every intention of inseminating her. It's an impregnation fetish, to bang up such a pretty SYT!
It was an orgasmic high squirting my cum deep inside her, while her orgasmic vagina was milking my cock dry!

To be continued..
Excellent FR! Gotten hard juz reading it
Old 27-06-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
The nice lips is meant for giving a good suck.
Agreed. And her nips reminds me of my HCMC KTV cai whom I RTF once.
Now the urge to RTF cums back again! Time to go review Boss's 3-rules thread
Old 27-06-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
But isn't her right shoulder inks a giveaway?
Regardless, kudos and appreciative of your efforts bro.
Looking forward to more pics. Consider the 'lazy' way of putting one of those big smiley face emoticon over her facial feature for a quick fuss-free masking/ censoring
Old 27-06-2017, 02:04 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
But isn't her right shoulder inks a giveaway?
Regardless, kudos and appreciative of your efforts bro.
That's why i posted it on the private forum. At least it's seasoned contributors here who appreciate it and not for the general complaining whining mofos who have nothing to contribute...
Shoulder inks quite non-specific.
I'm a nice guy. Due respect for girls who have been nice enough to let me extract their sexual essence.
I have her FB and know where she works, but that is of course private between us...
Old 28-06-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
Agreed. And her nips reminds me of my HCMC KTV cai whom I RTF once.
Now the urge to RTF cums back again! Time to go review Boss's 3-rules thread

Once only??

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 29-06-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's why i posted it on the private forum. At least it's seasoned contributors here who appreciate it and not for the general complaining whining mofos who have nothing to contribute...
Shoulder inks quite non-specific.
I'm a nice guy. Due respect for girls who have been nice enough to let me extract their sexual essence.
I have her FB and know where she works, but that is of course private between us...
Gentleman indeed. Rare gems must sayang
Added you to my 'To Upz' list.
Old 29-06-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Once only??
Contemplating how soon to meet her for the 3rd time aka 2nd RTF..
Didn't really enjoy Saigon as a whole and been reading the HCM threads to be more inspired.
Anyways, she's only 19.5 yrs old currently.
Still got a few more good years and opportunities for me to be a contributor here in Private Section
Old 03-07-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

TS really got a good catch with this girl.
Old 04-07-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Wow... sweet...
Old 04-07-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4853 / Power: 15
MengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond reputeMengJai has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome boobs. Will definately be looking for this type on my next thai trip.

Pls PM me if I have left you out. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1