The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Don't let this OKT scam us - hotindonmodels

So many indon selling 100/2/90 that is better than 150 pic. But you choose the 150 and act ignorant of the rest? Plus if you are just a chiongster, why would you you bother replying to sms other than you are the okt that is always online? And to buy an account just to post, seriously...are you a nerd? Normal account also can post. Just not immediate your posting will be up. Your eagerness, already played you out. Like other bro say, just stop replying, let the thread die down, maybe you still can get customer. The more you reply, the more it shows you are the okt. True or not true, its not for you to say. Its for the samster to decide.
Old 13-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifufu View Post
I didn't even know about the fake pics. If you believe its fake fr then, nothing I can do.

I'm not trying to cover anything up. I know about the pushing to top on forums. I don't exactly wanna admit to something I didn't do.

Not sure what you mean by the last sentence? Are you implying that I'm helping the stable by posting that quote?

Anyways, I guess I won't be 'trusted' till I post another FR.
When someone is so defensive about a particular stable, and when I ask you to try other indo stable because in your post you say you couldn't find it you keep giving excuses that no mood

And when someone pay USD$17.95 just to get premium status to post an FR for that particular stable, don't expect us to believe in your lies

Old 13-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40229 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

越描越黑!!
此地无银三百俩!!

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 13-06-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindonmodels View Post
Hi bros, previously we were just trying to put up similar photos because we had a lacking of it. We apologise for the stupid mistake and guarantee that the girls you see on the thread is exactly what you get. 100% identical. so far despite the backlash, we do have good pending FRs from some bros which I believe they will post up soon. Give us a chance, sorry and thank you!
Ok bro...i steady n give u a chance. I shall sacrifice my time n sperm....u let me try both your gals for free n i write an honest FR for bros to see? If u ok...pm me.

Thanks.
Old 13-06-2017, 12:24 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Some OKT think samster are all hai gong, post 1-2 FR and paid $17.95 for premium account and think we believe it

They forget we got eyes to see, we can see your post history... and we see different FR writers and clone that we are able to spot head on the tell tales of a fake FR
Old 13-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 11
teohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteohhb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
越描越黑!!
此地无银三百俩!!
Well Said, Exactly !!
Old 13-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifufu View Post
I didn't even know about the fake pics. If you believe its fake fr then, nothing I can do.

I'm not trying to cover anything up. I know about the pushing to top on forums. I don't exactly wanna admit to something I didn't do.

Not sure what you mean by the last sentence? Are you implying that I'm helping the stable by posting that quote?

Anyways, I guess I won't be 'trusted' till I post another FR.
Haven't tried Indons before but can I know what was so different/special about their girls that you decided to go for them? The other stable had a model level girl that was posted on 9/6 which costs only 100, while the stable you went to was posted on 11/6. Assuming you only had mood on whenever that day is, there is literally another Indon for choice which looks model face, model body at only 2/3 of the price. With no FR, meaning service is unknown for both, so can't compel you to go for one that is $50 more.

$50 you can go for 1 shot at Geylang, or save it for some good food. Even if you're saying money is not a problem for you then I guess you would probably go for a Korean high end girl instead. Even if you're not a chiongster and first time going for FLs, you would most probably go for the safer option of cheaper, alot cheaper, better body and better looks. Maybe you like bah bah or you think my better looks is not your better looks, there's literally 5 more different options that are out there for a safer option.

Just my 2 cents
Old 13-06-2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
LOL didn't know.so cheap. But i also couldn't afford.
You skip 1 session with a siam bu and you can get premium
Old 14-06-2017, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I rather get my 1 session leh. LOL if being premium can get rebate for 1 year anytime fuck or points for fuck redemption i will consider.
or like bubble tea redemption, book 10 time free 1 fuck
Old 14-06-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 9
henrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardball View Post
Ok bro...i steady n give u a chance. I shall sacrifice my time n sperm....u let me try both your gals for free n i write an honest FR for bros to see? If u ok...pm me.

Thanks.
Dunn do for free lah. Never do for free with working gals.

I dunn think he will substain with so many bad reviews.
Old 14-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by henrykao00001 View Post
Dunn do for free lah. Never do for free with working gals.

I dunn think he will substain with so many bad reviews.
Sure still have some Gong Gong player go into his scam
Old 15-06-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 11
hornyaries69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhornyaries69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let time be the judge....Bad reviews, fake profiles and lousy service will not sustains in any trade.
Old 15-06-2017, 09:32 AM

Already have 2 bad review after Fifufu posted his "good FR"

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=654110&page=2
Old 15-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 11
Dimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks all bros for sharing the info here. I never read this thread then go book. Now i learn my lesson.
Old 15-06-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 8
Toorak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToorak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lucky saw this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1