The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future
Re: Jaslyn is pregnant but suspect the baby is not her husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
The fuck is wrong with you.

You sound like you lack intelligence from the way you respond to others and the way you keep going on and on about how great it is to use someone else's woman.

Speaks volumes of you as a person when you have to go to another man's woman to get sex, it's just blatant disrespect to another man.

But it's not only you to blame though, that woman is equally as fucked up as you.
Bro no need to take so seriously what he says . We all know his pattern very well .
Old 08-06-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokermon View Post
So I had sex with Jaslyn again ever since months after she got pregnant ....
.... And I fucked her raw and cum in her pussy, knowing that it's safe since she is pregnant right now
Like that she will get another baby PK u know?
Old 08-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Bros, ignore this type of post. The more you response to him, the more proud he gets. if you ignorehim, he will have no song to sing and will withdraw into his fantasy world and mind fuck himself instead.
Old 08-06-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
The fuck is wrong with you.

You sound like you lack intelligence from the way you respond to others and the way you keep going on and on about how great it is to use someone else's woman.

Speaks volumes of you as a person when you have to go to another man's woman to get sex, it's just blatant disrespect to another man.

But it's not only you to blame though, that woman is equally as fucked up as you.
Serve u right for dealing with him like a normal person.

Just patronise him like a 8 yr old kid la.
So when he say his iron man toy can shoot lazer n kill all zombie aliens, just nod n smile n say wah!!!! So great ar
_____
Exchange points patronising ma
Old 22-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 14
nicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant futurenicklite has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokermon View Post
Jaslyn is a sweet gentle married woman whom I an having an affair with. We know each other at work and already has a kid. Usually I would fuck her raw but there is one time i just cum in her pussy. Now she is pregnant with her 2nd child now but she dont know whether the baby belongs to her husband or me.

She is very scared right now. I told her to keep the baby as it is innocent. Just dont let her husband know about this. No matter whether its his or mine, he will be the father. Hopefully belongs to him so that there is no implications.

Wonder if Jaslyn husband lurks in this forum
I hope you Dua Kang la, this one no good. High in karma, don't touch peoples wife. No good no good.

“Michael: There's nothing here to fear.
Lucifer: Well, there's always the truth.”
: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=470573
Old 23-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicklite View Post
I hope you Dua Kang la, this one no good. High in karma, don't touch peoples wife. No good no good.
So true... I hope TS, I dont care who you are, but I hope you only blow trumpet only...

I also am lusting a divorcee and now she is married again and also just got pregnant (no, she's not Jaslyn), I LL got to resign not harbour lustful thoughts to her liao...just remain good friends.. sigh...

but I wonder... how does this karma thing work?? hmm...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1