The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you fuck raw and cum in pussy with married women if they are ok with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Agree with bro. Won't do raw with people i barely know. Not worth the stds.

However i have done it with a milf once. Was working a few years back at zara once as part time sales assistant. Had the hots for my supervisor who was a chio milf with great bod for a mother of two. She was quite fierce during my time of work but still quite pretty although quite heavy makeup with fake eyelash. Managed to fuck her on my last day after company d&d and came inside her. Super good and satisfied feeling. Haven't seen her since.
I second that.
Not worth the risk.
For that encounter between you & mentioned milf aka ex. supervisor.. wow. good for u, bro. A very nice s_experience, I must say. A mother of two surely be more safe than doing it with FLs with various sex partners. Just hope she won't get pregnant though. Otherwise..
Old 01-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Would you fuck raw and cum in pussy with married women if they are ok with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
Every man in Singapore must be aware of this when doing raw.

Man has to help maintain illegitimate child: Court

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/man-has-to-help-maintain-illegitimate-child-court
This 1 is kar ching itchy... do raw than kpkb say don't want the child
Old 01-06-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimriper View Post
If the married women are fine with you fucking her raw and cum in pussy, would you still go ahead?

I will unless I need to make it clear to her.
Old 01-06-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sammygirl29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimriper View Post
If the married women are fine with you fucking her raw and cum in pussy, would you still go ahead?
Why do you need this?
First, you might impregnate her
Second, you risk contracting any disease
Old 01-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
CurioCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirl29 View Post
Why do you need this?
Sign contract with disease?
Old 01-06-2017, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not unless i know the lady well. raw is war!
Old 03-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SexCity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did raw n cum in a mother of 3 pussy. Her tube are tied, so should be quite safe.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefalcon View Post
I second that.
Not worth the risk.
For that encounter between you & mentioned milf aka ex. supervisor.. wow. good for u, bro. A very nice s_experience, I must say. A mother of two surely be more safe than doing it with FLs with various sex partners. Just hope she won't get pregnant though. Otherwise..
Haha true that. Being married with 2 healthy kids was the green light for dd free for me back then for me. So far no news so can assume there is no surprise kid 😅
Old 03-06-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirl29 View Post
Why do you need this?
It is TS's fantasy . He want to have children .
Old 03-06-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Konk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was actually attracted to the newly transfer minah in our dept. She love to expose her 34C cup boobs by wearing wearing V neck or low cut T shirt. Lovely complexion and sexy figure really cause a big commotion in my dept. As days gone by I'll been hoping to get the opportunities to get close to her and chat with her. Then one fine day, my moment arrived. She was having trouble with the printer as the toner was unable to remove from the printing machine. I went forward and help her. Our conversation soon started from there. I would ask her for lunch and even send her out to the nearby Mrt. Our conversation soon getting more and more juicy and juicy. We would talk abt our Bf/ gf relation , our habit and even our sex life.

Then one evening, while I was workng overtime to rush for my project. The phone rang. It was her, she din expect I was working so late. She was also clearing her pending work during that night. Then she pop me a question?
"Are you free now, can u come over to my place. I need your help."My mind was wondering, what is she up to? The moment I reached her place. She pull me to the nearby combine toilet. As there was no one around during that hour. It was very quiet and dark. She close the toilet door and kiss me. She took off her t shirt and I took this moment to remove her bra and squeeze her big boob. I suck pinkish nipple and she started giving out soft moan and hug me tightly . Without any hesitation, I took off my pant and fuck her in the toilet. That was really awesome but tiring . That night , I had came almost 3 times. Eversince that night. Our office toilet had since become our fuck place for us to do our business. And this goes on for almost a year plus until she got married.

It was then i came to realize later she was engaged. Feel so sorry for her hubby but life still has to go on.
Old 05-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

My Milf FB (Already with 2 kids) already menopause at mid 40s already and the first time we bonked, she said shoot inside...... she loves the feeling of warm cum in pussy.

Banged her almost 3 years already, cumming in her is awesome as she knows how to squeeze the pussy when I'm about to spurt.

Her menopause = my gain!!

Got once we had a quickie before a movie and she didn't wear her undies post bonk. As we took the escalator up cineleisure, my cum was dripping down her thighs and people behind her could obviously see it snaking down. She didn't realize LOL.....
Old 06-06-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JustXRated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexCity View Post
I did raw n cum in a mother of 3 pussy. Her tube are tied, so should be quite safe.
She has 3 pussy?
Old 08-06-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
Nitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNitestalker7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro not worth..

Had one with two kids few years back. She's in her early 30s, husband overseas trip, so only her and her kids at home.
Called me one night, saying she lonely, when reach there then realise I forget to bring condom. End up little brother took over, shot inside her three times through the whole night.
Really made me scared for a few months if got any disease anot, then secondly if she will pregnant. End up my sperms useless...
Old 08-06-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

isnt cumming on their face and in their mouth a better choice?
Tat will be my preference though..

I'M CIM KING
Old 08-06-2017, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
pussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Would you fuck raw and cum in pussy with married women if they are ok with it?

Great words
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1