The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Work, exercise, charity, travelling.
There is nothing better to be single. So much freedom . Nowadays internet has everything just watch youtube documentaries etc...or play games . Life wont be bored n lonely at all. No commitments and responsibilities to anyone . Love and marriage is over rated liao.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Single, Divorcee with no kids, those who are not married and no intention to marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue01 View Post
lets arrange a meet up . for singles, divorcee .. to chit chat and maybe share about own encounters / experiences

anyone interested?
No I have to look forward and make my life better why do I want to meet up and talk about misery?
Old 12-07-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
No I have to look forward and make my life better why do I want to meet up and talk about misery?
Agree fully. Life have to goes on no matter what. Being positive is essential to live a better life.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Life of course easier and more fun for singles in SINGAPORE-no responsibility for anyone, can do anything anytime , no need to give and take/compromise ect2, UNTIL you stop working ,or fall sick then what?
Living alone and wondering what to do the next day?
You can join a cause/group, travel, ect2 but deep inside, is it fulfilling?
The ultimate beneficiaries-nieces and nephews as these will be the closest relatives to you when everybody else are gone-unless you move to places like Thailand/Laos /Cambodia Laos ect2 where younger girls are still prepared to be an Ah Pek's constant companion and live/travel with you -but its all about
money and unless you are upper middles class, you probably cannot afford this foreign option.
do you think your spouse will take care of you if you are sick ?

its a gamble either way
Old 12-07-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by january29 View Post

its a gamble either way
Agree ,its a gamble esp in Singapore with our Women's Charter .
Spouse selection is important-do not have to marry only locals who are more $/career minded and may dump you at the first sign of trouble.
Some societies the women are more traditional and less money minded eg Thailand/Laos ect2s ,(this is NOT a recommendation).
Travel widely and you may find the right choice/place to settle down.
Even if spouse do not work out children may bring happiness.

Last edited by xchange; 12-07-2017 at 05:02 PM.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:

its a gamble either way
I am single and currently sick. Fever with running nose and itchy throat. I am looking after myself daily. Go out shopping and buy medicine alone. It's been a week oredi since this condition started. I could only concentrate 50% when driving, stay most of my time in bed. Yes it is tough in this condition to look after myself. Even if you have spouse there are no guarantee she will be there taking care of you. So I need to learn to take care of myself in this condition. No regrets to be single. Hoping for a full recovery soon.
Old 12-07-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

its a gamble either way
No la..Modern woman will sure run away one..Nowadays people are very selfish one all has its own agenda.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
I am single and currently sick. Fever with running nose and itchy throat. I am looking after myself daily. Go out shopping and buy medicine alone. It's been a week oredi since this condition started. I could only concentrate 50% when driving, stay most of my time in bed. Yes it is tough in this condition to look after myself. Even if you have spouse there are no guarantee she will be there taking care of you. So I need to learn to take care of myself in this condition. No regrets to be single. Hoping for a full recovery soon.
this is a cold .. how about if you are having a bacteria/viral infection ... needs to be hospitalized? your spouse will come and stay with you? or you will go to hosp alone and leave alone ?

or if you broke your leg? your spouse going to help you pee or poo ?

this is the one that i regret the most that i thought it will be .. but most likely not

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
No la..Modern woman will sure run away one..Nowadays people are very selfish one all has its own agenda.
agreed on .. no such thing as in sickness and health, in poor in rich ....

if they give up, then they will found someone else to fcuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Agree ,its a gamble esp in Singapore with our Women's Charter .
Spouse selection is important-do not have to marry only locals who are more $/career minded and may dump you at the first sign of trouble.
Some societies the women are more traditional and less money minded eg Thailand/Laos ect2s ,(this is NOT a recommendation).
Travel widely and you may find the right choice/place to settle down.
Even if spouse do not work out children may bring happiness.
agreed on the children bring happiness .... thats the only things that keeps me going otherwise i would have run a long time ago
Old 12-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
Sounds zen, bro.

Then, what is the meaning of life, if its not a game?
Actually to extend what bro desmondquek has said, I think the "Meaning" of life is to realize that the game is not worth playing and yet continue playing it as fulfilling as possible. Create your own meaning...
Old 12-07-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
this is a cold .. how about if you are having a bacteria/viral infection ... needs to be hospitalized? your spouse will come and stay with you? or you will go to hosp alone and leave alone ?

or if you broke your leg? your spouse going to help you pee or poo ?

this is the one that i regret the most that i thought it will be .. but most likely not
I got sick because I was fully soaked by hot rain the afternoon. Simply because I forgot to bring umbrella out last week. I always remember to bring when I go out but somehow last week I forgot and as a result I got sick. In everyday life I always pray for my safety wherever I go, of course you never know what will happen tomorrow. I just take it at one day at a time. No one want to get hospitalized and broke their hand or leg. I just hope it won't happen to me someday.
Old 13-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
I got sick because I was fully soaked by hot rain the afternoon. Simply because I forgot to bring umbrella out last week. I always remember to bring when I go out but somehow last week I forgot and as a result I got sick. In everyday life I always pray for my safety wherever I go, of course you never know what will happen tomorrow. I just take it at one day at a time. No one want to get hospitalized and broke their hand or leg. I just hope it won't happen to me someday.
shit happens .. its always unplanned ...

to me even if i broke my leg ... i will go hosp my self go out myself .. its the same shit
Old 23-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hil169 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

morning people, what are you guys doing with your life now?
Old 24-07-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

When u marry the wrong wife, you blame every single women in this world. Rather amusing i must say. At least i know that when i am sick, my wife will take good care of me. Nothing beats that ...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 24-07-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

I have chatted with one married woman on the verge of divorce, she told me marriage certificate value is like toilet paper, and she saw her husband holding hand with younger woman outside. She told me she would not want to get married with another man again. Is like just because her husband eat outside other men will get the blame too.
Old 24-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
When u marry the wrong wife, you blame every single women in this world. Rather amusing i must say. At least i know that when i am sick, my wife will take good care of me. Nothing beats that ...
menas that you arent suppose to be here in this forum ... if you got everything correct.

if you do still paly around .. you might marry the correct wife, but the wife will think like the post below

Quote:
I have chatted with one married woman on the verge of divorce, she told me marriage certificate value is like toilet paper, and she saw her husband holding hand with younger woman outside. She told me she would not want to get married with another man again. Is like just because her husband eat outside other men will get the blame too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1