The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Any sifus here can advise the on-goings rates at Bottoms (bar fine & ST / LT)?
depends.

Edsa 1500. Plus tips of 3k

P Burgos from 5k plus tip for cute.

Cheaper from plan B.

ST/ LT is subjective

Lot of girls agree LT and 3 hour later need to go home to wash clothes ...

PS, bottoms ? Haha. Very much runner. In my limited experience.

Mummy fix price depending how white you look (better deal ) or Asian (not so good deal ..)

YMMV

One of my fl supplier's girls some time work in bottoms. Or kojax

Save the bar fine
Old 28-08-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Pinoypsp had changed name few times. Now need to pay to register from what I was told. I still got old account so can't verify it myself. PM me if you want to know the new site.

There are lesser okt there now and more freelance. Maybe they are charging the OKT there now as well to advertise
Can PM me the new address?
Old 29-08-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Can PM me the new address?
Replied to your pm. Ups me if you find it useful
But you don't have enough power to ups yet
Old 29-08-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster (eP)

doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Makati

Couldn't agree more. Just be friendly and most of the time, they won't snob you. More so when they hear your accent is different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Was in Makati area recently, and spent a little time looking for fun

Pinoy Girls are very friendly, and easy to approach. At Robinson's mall was able to chat up a few girls and pickup a few numbers. Most Pinoy girls are easy to talk to, and will give you her number if you lead and sincere (being foreign also helps). One girl i was able to take for a date, have a few drink, and back to my hotel room to finish off the night happy

Also visited the famous LA Cafe which is a freelance pickup spot. Conveniently opened 24 hrs. They have 2 levels and i paid the extra charge to go upstairs and listen to the live music. I was able to pickup a girl, mid-20s, nice big C-cups. She started at 5000peso, but i was able to get it to 3500 after some chit chat and a drink, and a nice smile. Overall, the quality of the girls in this place is maybe 4-6/10, many old hens, but i believe you can find gems if you come at the right time and be patient.
Old 29-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kuaciguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi guys

Anyone know which club is nice ? To wash eye or fish. Decent like zouk
Old 29-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuaciguy View Post
hi guys

Anyone know which club is nice ? To wash eye or fish. Decent like zouk
kahuna bar
Revamp bar
Alchemy bar *
Nix 05 *
Guilly s *
B side *
Urbn QC *
Hide out *
Vanity
Coconut QC *
Prime QC. *
Valkyrie *
12 monkeys
Studio ultra lounge
Level VIP club *
Social House

Those with * are clubs.

Others host bands and events. .

Good to check

One of them have a SG connection
Old 29-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Samster (eP)

You seem very knowledgeable bout Manila. 2nd home?
I only know the places and not the name of the bars/club haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
kahuna bar
Revamp bar
Alchemy bar *
Nix 05 *
Guilly s *
B side *
Urbn QC *
Hide out *
Vanity
Coconut QC *
Prime QC. *
Valkyrie *
12 monkeys
Studio ultra lounge
Level VIP club *
Social House

Those with * are clubs.

Good to check

Old 29-08-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Question Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
You seem very knowledgeable bout Manila. 2nd home?
I only know the places and not the name of the bars/club haha
I just happen to have friends in the entertainment line who occasionally drag me here and there

Not a party animal per se
Old 30-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster (eP)

For those who wants some list of FL's, I had grab some of the pages from one of the popular sites in PH before. Can just pm me if you need the link. I grab few syt looking and some are OKT.
Old 30-08-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kuaciguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
kahuna bar
Revamp bar
Alchemy bar *
Nix 05 *
Guilly s *
B side *
Urbn QC *
Hide out *
Vanity
Coconut QC *
Prime QC. *
Valkyrie *
12 monkeys
Studio ultra lounge
Level VIP club *
Social House

Those with * are clubs.

Good to check

Thanks bro...I don't have time to visit all. Can let me know which is top 3? Scare the club empty
Old 30-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuaciguy View Post
Thanks bro...I don't have time to visit all. Can let me know which is top 3? Scare the club empty
Valkyrie
Alchemy
Urbn
Hide out.

You can do some search as some of the hot ones host members only events or lesbians only events ..

If you have a date and wanna chill out look up Social House in Makati Circuit. Great food menu with ample portions

They have different bands every day

PS not sure if Gramercy 71 reopened !!

Also look up Opus Lounge, wine bar
Old 30-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
depends.

Edsa 1500. Plus tips of 3k

P Burgos from 5k plus tip for cute.

Cheaper from plan B.....
Thks bro for the ground intel ... (look like bar fine is not that cheap)
Old 30-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
For those who wants some list of FL's, I had grab some of the pages from one of the popular sites in PH before. Can just pm me if you need the link. I grab few syt looking and some are OKT.

👍

Sharing is caring
Old 30-08-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Just want to help fellow samster. Since the site I frequent are mostly closed to the public, this is the least I can do to help. Can't share my account though. Lol

Quote:
��

Sharing is caring
Old 31-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just want to help fellow samster. Since the site I frequent are mostly closed to the public, this is the least I can do to help. Can't share my account though. Lol
The sites I was member have different problem ! They get shut down by 2 cent do gooder morally right idiots, who want to rid the world of hookers

Most FL Facebook sites don't last more than 3 months now, and FLs also get flagged and their FB profiles get closed.

What a morally right world some people live in
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1