The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Haha, Absolutely so! Almost forgot this important reason for her to swallow. No mess to clean up after a great toe-curling blowjob. She swallows the whole load, smack her lips in satisfaction and lick your kukujiao clean....Life is Good!!
Save the time to wash up too.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Auto clean.
No luck. Got reject few times asking her to swallow. despite sayang her several times.

She only does CIM for me and spit it out in the basin. She lick my kukujiao clean clean and I think she got swallow abit abt least.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1615 / Power: 12
dreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant futuredreamer326 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
No luck. Got reject few times asking her to swallow. despite sayang her several times.

She only does CIM for me and spit it out in the basin. She lick my kukujiao clean clean and I think she got swallow abit abt least.
bro, finally have new update but please put some kindness, share more detailed story..
Old 24-08-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

stuff up her nose, sure she will swallow everything in order to get oxygen thru her mouth.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
stuff up her nose, sure she will swallow everything in order to get oxygen thru her mouth.
Haha...u are bad but it is true. Pinch her nose shut and she will swallow in order to breathe!

If TS wants to experience the sensation and that special feeling when she eventually swallows it all, he just has to persevere. She will succumb once she gets past the mental barrier and she may even grow to like the taste and texture of your cum.

She will get all the benefits of a nutritious protein shake which is virtually an elixir of youth and an anti-depressant. You will enjoy the thrill of unloading into her without the risk of getting her pregnant. Bliss and a win, win for all.

Not sure if TS has 'painted' her hot, wet pussy yet. As most bros who has done so, once you have acquired the taste for the delectable hot, wet abalone, there is no looking back...only looking down for that star-spangled ass!

Give her a toes-curling, satisfying pussy 'paint' job and she will be more likely to swallow your little army when you cim. It will be mutually satisfying.
Old 04-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha...u are bad but it is true. Pinch her nose shut and she will swallow in order to breathe!

If TS wants to experience the sensation and that special feeling when she eventually swallows it all, he just has to persevere. She will succumb once she gets past the mental barrier and she may even grow to like the taste and texture of your cum.

She will get all the benefits of a nutritious protein shake which is virtually an elixir of youth and an anti-depressant. You will enjoy the thrill of unloading into her without the risk of getting her pregnant. Bliss and a win, win for all.

Not sure if TS has 'painted' her hot, wet pussy yet. As most bros who has done so, once you have acquired the taste for the delectable hot, wet abalone, there is no looking back...only looking down for that star-spangled ass!

Give her a toes-curling, satisfying pussy 'paint' job and she will be more likely to swallow your little army when you cim. It will be mutually satisfying.
So far I had not taste her abalone. I'm trying to phyco her to shave first. She love fingering and I'm sure she is a squirt machine.. :P
Old 04-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So far I had not taste her abalone. I'm trying to phyco her to shave first. She love fingering and I'm sure she is a squirt machine.. :P
The taste of a clean, healthy abalone is absolutely unforgettable and once tried is almost addictive. After many years and having tasted many, I must say that it certainly is a 'must do' for a fully sextifying session.

With some adept fingering and rubbing of the pussy and clit to get the juices flowing, painting becomes more pleasurable and rewarding.

Do it well and she will give your dicky a blowjob that will never forget and you may even get her to swallow your little soldiers.

Clean shaven or bushy, each has its own merits and fans. I love them both but then I am biased since my objective is only that succulent, juicy pussy.

In fact, it is a lot of fun helping her shave too and then to be rewarded with the fully revealed abalone.

Have fun and tell us all about it when you finally get to dine down at the Y .
Old 04-09-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PokerFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The taste of a clean, healthy abalone is absolutely unforgettable
Very true indeed, kekeke
Old 04-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 8
bracketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerFaced View Post
Very true indeed, kekeke
Agree too, kekekeke
Old 05-09-2017, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Clean shaven or bushy, each has its own merits and fans. I love them both but then I am biased since my objective is only that succulent, juicy pussy.

In fact, it is a lot of fun helping her shave too and then to be rewarded with the fully revealed abalone.

Have fun and tell us all about it when you finally get to dine down at the Y .
Yeah. I prefer shaven one. Will tell you when I get to dine down there.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

Came back late last night after a hard day at work and some drinking. I was tipsy and when she open the door for me, I immediately know I will be banging her hard next.

I entered my study room and get out the cd. Before I leave the room, she came into the room and ask me why so long never "sayang" her. Followed by some wild French and painting round my neck and proceed to ruba my cock. I hold her hands and ask her to check if other are sleeping. She nob her head and told me she checked liao.

Waste no further seconds, I slip my hands into her shorts to finger her with one hand and goop her boob with the other. Oh boy, she is freaking wet down south. Look like I really long time never sayang her and left her flooded this time. Her panties were totally wet within minutes, and I tease her if she had pee on her panties. Disappointed that she is still not shaven yet, I proceed to psyco her that it will be nice if it's shaven and I will like to lick it next time. haha.

Capped on, doggy her and her holy water is dripping out of her pussy and making me wet.. Probably becos it's too wet or I'm tipsy, it too quite some time before I cum. We were both exhausted and cuddle for a while before we part out way to diff toilet to wash up.
Old 14-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
Tyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to beholdTyral is a splendid one to behold

Nice thread TS not easy to find a squirter.
Old 14-09-2017, 01:49 PM
Samster

Great to get an update from TS that the home drama with the maid is still ongoing. This time TS did a much better write-up with more juicy details. It was enjoyable to read.Tq.

Just as the TS is hoping that she will shave before he proceeds to some pussy painting, perhaps he should overcome his own mental block and paint her as she is...au natural.

Try it...if she has washed her pussy and surrounding area clean, it will be every bit as tasty although you may get some hair between your teeth! lol

Anyway, it is just a suggestion. Have fun with that wet, succulent pussy and stay safe!
Old 14-09-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nice one! you got her all wanting & waiting...

Quote:
Came back late last night after a hard day at work and some drinking. I was tipsy and when she open the door for me, I immediately know I will be banging her hard next.

I entered my study room and get out the cd. Before I leave the room, she came into the room and ask me why so long never "sayang" her. Followed by some wild French and painting round my neck and proceed to ruba my cock. I hold her hands and ask her to check if other are sleeping. She nob her head and told me she checked liao.

Waste no further seconds, I slip my hands into her shorts to finger her with one hand and goop her boob with the other. Oh boy, she is freaking wet down south. Look like I really long time never sayang her and left her flooded this time. Her panties were totally wet within minutes, and I tease her if she had pee on her panties. Disappointed that she is still not shaven yet, I proceed to psyco her that it will be nice if it's shaven and I will like to lick it next time. haha.

Capped on, doggy her and her holy water is dripping out of her pussy and making me wet.. Probably becos it's too wet or I'm tipsy, it too quite some time before I cum. We were both exhausted and cuddle for a while before we part out way to diff toilet to wash up.
Old 15-09-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Great to get an update from TS that the home drama with the maid is still ongoing. This time TS did a much better write-up with more juicy details. It was enjoyable to read.Tq.

Just as the TS is hoping that she will shave before he proceeds to some pussy painting, perhaps he should overcome his own mental block and paint her as she is...au natural.

Try it...if she has washed her pussy and surrounding area clean, it will be every bit as tasty although you may get some hair between your teeth! lol

Anyway, it is just a suggestion. Have fun with that wet, succulent pussy and stay safe!
haha... come hair between the teeth.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1