The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
papapalala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beware of 222 Sxxx Axxx Rx.opp hotel VxGxBxxD.

Been to this joint last sat, looking for my long lost gal from the tips that sbf bros share to me.
Was disappointed that she not there, so was assigned to a PRC ladies.
Massage was not bad, she poped up GQ.
So i dun wan to disappointed the ladies since not my type of tea.requested a normal HJ.
After finished, wash up n wanna to paid up.She quote me $150 for a HJ.
I was not willing to pay n i say im going to reports.
I just take out 50 bucks n threw it on the bed.
Fucking angry.
Bros
Beware of this joint, im still angryof the joint n i still angry .
Old 23-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Beware of 222 Sxxx Axxx Rx.opp hotel VxGxBxxD.

Always agree to the price and services offered, first. Otherwise you may end up with a sticky situation like this.
Old 23-11-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Chinwingchuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Don't always assume that HJ is always $50, I got a shock too recently that the ml wants $100 from me after giving me a HJ. I have learned to ask the price first before letting them to perform the deed.
Old 23-11-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of 222 Sxxx Axxx Rx.opp hotel VxGxBxxD.

Been to this place a few times as got a regular local ml used to work there. Didn't know the gals there knife so sharp, 150 for hj. Crazy.
Old 23-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, just like hi-card, want 'ROAMING' have to top up ya.
Old 23-11-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Been to this place a few times as got a regular local ml used to work there. Didn't know the gals there knife so sharp, 150 for hj. Crazy.
not worth 150 for only HJ.. 150 can get FJ
Old 23-11-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenken33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one of my old lover fr cuppage working there.sg girl ol looking.people who know her will know who I am talking about.hear fr her the prc price there very low.dont think their dare to chop anyhow.and should have agreed with the price before action.so who to blame.next time just play smart,ask before action.
Old 23-11-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

This thread is posted by an ML who used to work in this joint. And now she is bad mouthing it. Very vicious and un professional even to the extent of hinting at the address which is very obvious. Whatever her difference with the people there she should not openly say bad things about the place. After all, she is also in the trade to earn a living.

She has at least 3 separate SBF accounts including this one "papapalala". She has been moving from joint to joint (ex-Cuppage, Peninsula, etc) and recently posted in "Lost and Found" her latest move. It is quite obvious who I am referring to.

I agree that we chiongsters should always ask for the damage first. It not happy then don't proceed. Don't have to insult the MLS by throwing the money in her face. Very uncivilized!

Any samsters who want to know more, can PM me.
Old 23-11-2016, 03:22 PM
Samster

sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!sinpaokong is one of the Best!

Quote:
This is posted by the same TS.
Old 23-11-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 10
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I see. Thanks for info bro.
Old 23-11-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that TS reject the offer The ML is getting more and more greedier. Don't they know that for a $150.00 you can get a good fuck in Geylang Cat150 .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 23-11-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
showhair is a Helpful and Caring Samstershowhair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for info and warning.
Old 23-11-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinpaokong View Post
This thread is posted by an ML who used to work in this joint. And now she is bad mouthing it. Very vicious and un professional even to the extent of hinting at the address which is very obvious. Whatever her difference with the people there she should not openly say bad things about the place. After all, she is also in the trade to earn a living.

She has at least 3 separate SBF accounts including this one "papapalala". She has been moving from joint to joint (ex-Cuppage, Peninsula, etc) and recently posted in "Lost and Found" her latest move. It is quite obvious who I am referring to.

I agree that we chiongsters should always ask for the damage first. It not happy then don't proceed. Don't have to insult the MLS by throwing the money in her face. Very uncivilized!

Any samsters who want to know more, can PM me.
People chop your head liao.. don't insult? Uncivilized? They should be glad i don't call police that they are providing sexual related services here. I have only put down what I think is the correct amount then look at her, U want this or what? Don't want, I take back.
Old 23-11-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Hah ? She left again ah , miss Gxxxxx
Old 23-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Yes, and then post this false scenario but being con'd! She should remember the saying that "People who live in glass houses should not throw stones".
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1