The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 16
scumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscumscum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I caught my hubby

It just drawn on me that while some might take it that men cheats to get gratification. It may very well be the sense of intimacy and affection that they crave. And to purchase physical gratification is just a way to compensate what is lacking. Like woman. Man wilk think that affection and intimacy leads to gratification and hence purchasing gratification to gain intimacy and affection and lead them to purchase more as purchased gratification offers less in both. Its not his sex drive. But theinteraction between both of you that you review and be concerned of
Old 19-07-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife View Post
Do you not realize the irony of your statement? You asked me what I've done to cause my husband to eat out but have you ask yourself what you've done to cause your wife to have affairs?

I'm sorry that your ex-wife cheated on you. She may have no good reason to have affairs other than just to have sex with other men. I've came to accept that cheaters are just wired differently.

I understand that sex could be boring in a long term relationship but to a non-cheater like myself, my solution to that is to think of how to spice up things in the bedroom. Cheaters solved that by having sex with other people.
That's why people said once a cheater, forever a cheater. You can't change how a person is wired, that's how they think.

I do not know what I've done to cause my husband to stray. I do know, however, what he has done to cause me to do that, if I ever. Life's changed once you're cheated on, when your innocence was taken away. While I used to "see" happy couples around, all I'm seeing now are perverts and hookers, hookers everywhere. No wonder so many women have affairs outside of marriage. What else can you do when your husband is busy eating out? Be a nun? All you men who claim that your wives have no sex drive, really?
Do you not realize the irony of your statement? -> do you realize how irony your excuse are? blaming man?

i am a non cheater, family man, get cheated ... because i took care of my family .. i provide, of course this is one sided story, but the baseline is i dont cheat and i dont deserve get cheated, if karma exist.

her excuse is life is boring .. no more excitement bla bla bla ....
Old 20-07-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
wonderl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been lurking in this forum for sometimes and got to know about this section, I believe that both parties have to learn to accept and change for each other.
Old 25-07-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiswife View Post
Do you not realize the irony of your statement? You asked me what I've done to cause my husband to eat out but have you ask yourself what you've done to cause your wife to have affairs?

I'm sorry that your ex-wife cheated on you. She may have no good reason to have affairs other than just to have sex with other men. I've came to accept that cheaters are just wired differently.

I understand that sex could be boring in a long term relationship but to a non-cheater like myself, my solution to that is to think of how to spice up things in the bedroom. Cheaters solved that by having sex with other people.
That's why people said once a cheater, forever a cheater. You can't change how a person is wired, that's how they think.

I do not know what I've done to cause my husband to stray. I do know, however, what he has done to cause me to do that, if I ever. Life's changed once you're cheated on, when your innocence was taken away. While I used to "see" happy couples around, all I'm seeing now are perverts and hookers, hookers everywhere. No wonder so many women have affairs outside of marriage. What else can you do when your husband is busy eating out? Be a nun? All you men who claim that your wives have no sex drive, really?
I was a little man of modest ambition nestled within the comforts of my own dreams of having a loving family

I worked hard, tried to provide but I lack the knowledge and connections to earn beyond her standards. But nonetheless I tried very hard.

Cheating never crossed my mind. I believed that she's as faithful as she makes herself to be.

Then the shocking revelation of her infidelity jolted me out of my own surrealism. She demanded alimony even though she cheated.

I begged her for mercy but she continued to hold me at ransom for years brandishing the women's charter like an entitlement over me. To her I was a spare tyre, ready to be dispensed with at any time.

Suicide was an option for years until the wee hours of that fateful night when I sat by the roadside crying. Seeing the dreadful sight of a grown man in tears must've spurred that person to engage me in conversation. Like Abbé Faria to Edmond Dantes, he showed me that there is life in the path of darkness that can illuminate my pathetically narrow views. It was through him I learnt about the avenues to seek what I perceived as forbiddened.

And that was how I came to know about Sammy Boy forum.

You asked why men cheated... I guess I offered some fresh perspectives to you.
Old 26-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Suicide was an option for years until the wee hours of that fateful night when I sat by the roadside crying. Seeing the dreadful sight of a grown man in tears must've spurred that person to engage me in conversation. Like Abbé Faria to Edmond Dantes, he showed me that there is life in the path of darkness that can illuminate my pathetically narrow views. It was through him I learnt about the avenues to seek what I perceived as forbiddened.
I had tried suicide before, one week stay in hospital taught me a great lesson about how precious a life is, in other words, I was given second chance to live. I cried so loudly after I broke up with my ex-gf. Life was meaningless back then and I felt I could not live without her. Back then I did not realize there are so many fish in the ocean I could catch after breaking up with her. I was simply too emotional, narrow-minded and immature. After that in order to release myself from this sorrow, soon I enter the world of endless lust and pleasure unexpectedly. SBF only came to my mind in 2007 as I was looking for a place for release around JB areas.
Old 26-07-2017, 01:22 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
I had tried suicide before, one week stay in hospital taught me a great lesson about how precious a life is, in other words, I was given second chance to live. I cried so loudly after I broke up with my ex-gf. Life was meaningless back then and I felt I could not live without her. Back then I did not realize there are so many fish in the ocean I could catch after breaking up with her. I was simply too emotional, narrow-minded and immature. After that in order to release myself from this sorrow, soon I enter the world of endless lust and pleasure unexpectedly. SBF only came to my mind in 2007 as I was looking for a place for release around JB areas.
I know how you feel bro

before I was married, I had 5 relationships, church going, decent looking girls who would cheat and pull the green hat over you even on a Sunday

When I thought I had the one for me, I would be granted special knowledge of her cheating via many unforeseen channels.

Finally I went into severe depression after my 2nd serious relationship and I decided if I cant beat them join them. People were screwing me over, I am going to screw others over. It never sat well with me, because what I was looking for was a serious girl who would be serious with me

When the 5th girlfriend cheated on me, I lost it. And she was heartless enough to cheat and left me to spend Valentines day alone that year with Chinese new year round the corner from V Day. She was having a ball of a time on V day with her new fling. So alone, sad, I went into JB and found a massage girl to let it out.

Surprisingly, it really helped the healing process. So I say this to those whose heart is broken, instead of mopping around over someone who is probably enjoying their life in the arms of another and not bothered with how sad or depress you are, you go and do whatever it takes to move on.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-07-2017, 01:23 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was a little man of modest ambition nestled within the comforts of my own dreams of having a loving family

I worked hard, tried to provide but I lack the knowledge and connections to earn beyond her standards. But nonetheless I tried very hard.

Cheating never crossed my mind. I believed that she's as faithful as she makes herself to be.

Then the shocking revelation of her infidelity jolted me out of my own surrealism. She demanded alimony even though she cheated.

I begged her for mercy but she continued to hold me at ransom for years brandishing the women's charter like an entitlement over me. To her I was a spare tyre, ready to be dispensed with at any time.

bro, I am sorry that life dealt you this hand. But I think, the future is brighter now that you are done with your ex.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-07-2017, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro, I am sorry that life dealt you this hand. But I think, the future is brighter now that you are done with your ex.
It took me more than 10 years. And fruition would not have become a reality if she didn't have another affair again. She initiated another divorce and I agreed.
I am still childless, single and resigned to fate. Unable to find a woman who can meet my standard, the chances of me having a family is as good as naught.

All I am looking for is fidelity, it doesn't matter even if she looks like shit or materialistic. But good momen though plenty are all grabbed up fast.
Old 26-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
But good women though plenty are all grabbed up fast.
this sentence reminds me of a song by robbie williams:
help me through the bad times during a break up.

And all the best women are married
All the handsome men are gay
You feel deprived

Old 19-09-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AhKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I'm sorry for your bad experience bro. In a way I kind of understand why people would cheat. Watching my parents in a dead marriage for years is depressing. No cheating was involved but just two people changing from lovers to strangers doesn't seem to justify loyalty to me. Although that doesnt mean cheating is a good choice to make. All actions have consequences both good and bad. Wish you, ts, and other bros here all the best
Old 03-10-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chloelin1834 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sighs... unmet expectations... doesnt matter what kind of expectation it is... as long as people do not get what they want, they will keep looking... sometimes at a price which is too high to pay... lucky i divorced without much trouble except that he wanted a share of our matrimonial flat...
Old 10-10-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
sometimes know less is a better option

it takes two hands to clap
Thats a good one! Knowing less is always a better option! Unless u r ready to execute some actions after you dig and finds out the answer. If the answer you found will not have any action, then knowing less is actually a better option.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of
Talking Re: I caught my hubby

Reasons (at least for me) men seek prostitutes:

(1) wife's bodyline out of shape (try slimming down/toning?)

(2) wife isn't interested in sex (by nature, no choice else can watch porn together and try to spice things up. go watch sensual porn, not those hardcore type. Try X-art, passion HD, SexArt, hegre-art... these are slow and sensual ones)

(3) no love/feel for wife (then gotta talk things out)

(4) wife not good in bed (talk to each other where and how you want to be touch and feel. Watch kama-sutra, lover's guide... learnt alot from these 2 )
Old 10-10-2017, 11:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Reasons (at least for me) men seek prostitutes:
How about "wife looks like this and is a complete turn off".

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 10-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

.... or like this.....

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1