The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2016, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjkim View Post
tell me bro - whathappen to yours when she gets "crazy"" .. can share?

from your experience, when does your girl start asking for money? and does all of them do that?? I am thinking quite a number just want to marry to Singapore.. so they will try to please you..
Crazy = they slap u real hard, scold u lots of shit for the smallest thing. Needless to say, its time to cut her loose. 90% chance she wont be giving u a good time anymore.

From experience, girls start asking for money after the trip which i bedded them.
Not all girls will do that of course. Some girls i know are quite rich. 1 girl earning high income, owns 2 houses and rents 1 out. Family has a farm with 25k chickens. She's divorced before and doesnt plan to marry again.
Another one is quite independent. She's a bit realistic as in she's doesnt wanna marry just for money or move out of vietnam and knows that i may not be always there for her. We just have a good time when we meet.
Of course things may change as time goes by. As soon as they ask for money, i will have to cut loose and move on.

I have a friend in hcm now and has met up with 4 girls today alone. Last nite he bedded 1, and another one tonight. Quality wise i not sure, only thing i know is he doesnt go for fat girls and prefer young (20s). Though half the girls he bedded are those early 30s.
Early 30s girls are his backup. Bedding them successfully without needing to pay any money is a high chance. I think so far free sex with early 30s girls are 100%.

oh? My points got deducted again. Wow toxic thread.
Old 25-09-2016, 07:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynokia8910i View Post
Visited tokyo spa today in little tokyo, ...bra off skirt off b2b with Hj + bbbj. Little head took over and accepted her insane offer of 1.5M. I know guys, that was cutthroat but she was amazing
.... still angry with giving into her price. But the experience was worth it
Don't be too angry about the price. Actually, in Little Tokyo the prices are higher because the quality of the stocks/rents are higher. I believe the minimum for HJ is 500k, and 1M for BJ, so you only paid an extra 500k beyond minimum price for BJ, which isn't that bad. Cannot compare Little tokyo prices to other areas, as you are comparing different class of ladies.
Old 25-09-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mynokia8910i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Don't be too angry about the price. Actually, in Little Tokyo the prices are higher because the quality of the stocks/rents are higher. I believe the minimum for HJ is 500k, and 1M for BJ, so you only paid an extra 500k beyond minimum price for BJ, which isn't that bad. Cannot compare Little tokyo prices to other areas, as you are comparing different class of ladies.

Thanks bro, I will be visiting dai nam if I have time. Hopefully they are cheaper (but read that girls are very pretty)

Spent last night at bui vien, amazing place to people watch and have a beer. Saw loads of pullers on the street, some did not look more than 18. Jail bait alert.

Quite a few tranny, so please look carefully
Old 25-09-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks bro, I will be visiting dai nam if I have time. Hopefully they are cheaper (but read that girls are very pretty)

Spent last night at bui vien, amazing place to people watch and have a beer. Saw loads of pullers on the street, some did not look more than 18. Jail bait alert.

Quite a few tranny, so please look carefully
If by "pullers" you are referring to the beer bar girls, the girls who work there are checked by the bars and unlikely to be underage. If you are worried you can always ask to check ID before proceeding.

Comparing prices, to ST a Bui Vien beer bar girl, you need to pay 1.5M + 5 drink "barfine" (~450k) = ~2M, whereas you paid the same price for a more chio girl with a 90 min massage +BJ. These seem to be the typical price for the tourist areas (Bui Vien for Westerners, and Little Tokyo for Japs). The only way to do cheaper is to goto the 'local' places (like NPK BJ massage bar) but IMO these gals are a lower caliber of looks.

FYI, management of Little Tokyo massage bar tell me they all refuse local clients if that matters to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
oh? My points got deducted again. Wow toxic thread.
I appreciated you info, not me who deduct your points. However, as long as psychotic stealth agents allowed to roam these threads, the toxicity of this thread will never be erased. We can close and open as many threads as you like, just a futile effort unless this guy's IP address blocked, and these guys are permanently banned.
Old 25-09-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I appreciated you info, not me who deduct your points. However, as long as psychotic stealth agents allowed to roam these threads, the toxicity of this thread will never be erased. We can close and open as many threads as you like, just a futile effort unless this guy's IP address blocked, and these guys are permanently banned.
yea looks like at least 1 guy who was banned in thread 3 is back in here
Old 25-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Useful info below

Last edited by Wendella; 25-09-2016 at 06:39 PM.
Old 25-09-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

That is the reason I never bother to travel outside tourist area. The prettiest girls will always drawn to work in the higher end place.
Quote:
Don't be too angry about the price. Actually, in Little Tokyo the prices are higher because the quality of the stocks/rents are higher.Cannot compare Little tokyo prices to other areas, as you are comparing different class of ladies.
Quote:
The only way to do cheaper is to goto the 'local' places (like NPK BJ massage bar) but IMO these gals are a lower caliber of looks.

Everytime I travel to HCM, I always ensure girls i knew are free to meet me. Wechat pickup and massage are good only when my girls are busy....

Guys going to HCM in the hope for sex paradise are wasting their time.
There are better countries for them....
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
totally agree...sex off-the-shelf is pathetic in saigon...
girls must like you in some way for them to give in to you...i have 4 regular fuck-buddies that i look up when i'm there and will ask to bring along their friends for my other kakis too...still will tip them 2mil the next morning...
nowadays, thats my perfect modus operandi for sex in the hcm city!
Old 26-09-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

however going back for the same gal kana defeat the purpose of sexploration
always good to try new cai, of course, there is risk but fun in it .... my 2 cents
Old 26-09-2016, 01:34 AM
Samster

Have my eyes on one of the bar girls at 159 Bui Vien. Will check her out tmr.

Correction if misunderstood on my earlier message, when I said puller, I meant the massage girls along Bui Vien. Several of them look close to underage. Haha
Old 26-09-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
That is the reason I never bother to travel outside tourist area. The prettiest girls will always drawn to work in the higher end place.
Same... I go HCMC regularly but till now I dun like to venture out of my comfort zone, D1,3,5.... I went a few times just for the sake to company friends...the traveling time is just too long. Maybe I am just too lazy to travel far just for sex.
Old 26-09-2016, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
JinDuaLiap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Have my eyes on one of the bar girls at 159 Bui Vien. Will check her out tmr.

Correction if misunderstood on my earlier message, when I said puller, I meant the massage girls along Bui Vien. Several of them look close to underage. Haha

159 is a nice place with pool table.
A few 7/10 ~ 8/10 girls there.
Not pushy for LDs.

enjoys and cheers
Old 26-09-2016, 06:35 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieSGPG View Post
however going back for the same gal kana defeat the purpose of sexploration
always good to try new cai, of course, there is risk but fun in it .... my 2 cents
I always go back to the same girls w good service cause good time is sort of confirmed.

But also try out new girls but usually service not as good., some mediocre.
So if I had few good service girls to rotate, I only get new girls once in a while.
Not a sucker for looks, 6-7 will do
Important is she's skilled to finish the job.
Maybe old man already so need more stimulation.

But that's my preference only.
So i would say just go for whatever suits u.
Old 26-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

HCM FR continues.

Had good coffee and was eye balling a syt with huge knockers. Couldn't take it and decided to go dai nam even though Vien Dong was nearer to my hotel

Dai nam FR pt 1
I'm a newbie in this scene. Almost went wrong way and the security guard gave me an irritated look. Pointed to the other entrance. Went in, near back of road, then elevator up to 2nd floor

60 mins massage + bath salts - vnd240k
Was not familiar with this and wanted to start action straight away. Unfortunately seems like busy day for them. There's a locker with key for your gear, then straight to sauna / bath for all. Then go into separate room to have water, fruits and leg massage. Now watching TV and awaiting next step. Will further update FR tonight.

PS. Bar 159 awaits tonight too!
Old 26-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
HCM FR continues.

Had good coffee and was eye balling a syt with huge knockers. Couldn't take it and decided to go dai nam even though Vien Dong was nearer to my hotel

Dai nam FR pt 1
I'm a newbie in this scene. Almost went wrong way and the security guard gave me an irritated look. Pointed to the other entrance. Went in, near back of road, then elevator up to 2nd floor

60 mins massage + bath salts - vnd240k
Was not familiar with this and wanted to start action straight away. Unfortunately seems like busy day for them. There's a locker with key for your gear, then straight to sauna / bath for all. Then go into separate room to have water, fruits and leg massage. Now watching TV and awaiting next step. Will further update FR tonight.

PS. Bar 159 awaits tonight too!
After 15 mins of surfing, room and girl is finally ready.

Did not tip the boy who showed me into room

Girl came in;

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Action: 600k for HJ and auto roam, girl remains clothed. No sound, no GFE. Hard for me to have performance. After deed, write down the tip (IE 600k) on paper and she will bring it down to first floor. Take note not to accept the Staff's shower offer (or have to tip the guy for bathing you)

Total damage: 840k dong including massage tip.
RTF: Dont think so...
Old 26-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
After 15 mins of surfing, room and girl is finally ready.

Did not tip the boy who showed me into room

Girl came in;

Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Action: 600k for HJ and auto roam, girl remains clothed. No sound, no GFE. Hard for me to have performance. After deed, write down the tip (IE 600k) on paper and she will bring it down to first floor. Take note not to accept the Staff's shower offer (or have to tip the guy for bathing you)

Total damage: 840k dong including massage tip.
RTF: Dont think so...
Bro, the standard rate, is 300k for HJ! If you read all the posts you will note that. Even go Little Tokyo, higher quality gals, also 500k only. 600k you did not bargain?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1