The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeloner View Post
Currently with my FB for 7th months.

We met during corporate event and hit it off after a couple of drinks.

Lots of flirting and I shared with her my inconsistence ED and may need her to "cure" me. Slowly, texting progressed to sexting and sex happened after 3 months of flirting.

I would say now is still honey moon period, sex is great and interesting.

Only time can tell.
wow FB for 7 mths still in honey moon period .... u lucky guy n best wishes to u

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 17-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pipeloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
wow FB for 7 mths still in honey moon period .... u lucky guy n best wishes to u
Absolutely the luckiest guy; we didn't plan for this to happen.

We know it's the honeymoon period, so taking it slow.
Old 21-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Wechat is a good source for FwB. I have been contacted by ladies including maids for sex when I post my profile.

Not for the weak hearts
Old 23-07-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

I had a Xiao San for the past year - I paid her a monthly stipend so that she doesn't have to come back to work as an ML and I saw her every month, sometimes in her hometown and sometimes in other cities that she wants to go to. In the beginning, each time we spend 3-4 days together the sex was heavenly, and for a short period of time she was contemplating having a child with me. As another bro in the forum put so it so well - after a while the relationship became more companionship rather than lust and issues started to arise. I foolishly used money to solve most of our problems, but over time it became increasingly obvious that her feelings for me were pretty much gone. She called it quits very recently and no doubt she will return here to be an ML, as she still has unpaid debts.

The whole experience was a true emotional rollercoaster for me and burnt a big hole (more than $100K) in my pocket, which fortunately I can well afford. I am fortunate to be in a position where she has always clear about her position and has no wish to be a homewrecker (though this may well change as many bros here have pointed out), money is not a problem due to my relatively high income and (thankfully) so far I have never been caught so my family is still intact.

The emotional toll of the uneven treatment and the lack of sex after a while took a big toll on me. The emotional part of me still want to save this relationship one more time, but the rational part of me is telling me to walk away. My heart is still in a mess - on the one hand I don't think I can stand having her back here in SG and on the other I wonder how long I can stand continuing in an unhappy relationship. I want to see if I can strike a balance between my needs (regular sex with her) and hers (settlement of her financial obligations mainly, and of course a degree of emotional fulfillment) but I wonder if there is now too much water under the bridge.

I truly salute the bros here who have such a firm handle on their emotions. For me, it is impossible not to develop feelings for someone who you've had sex so many times before (I don't like to count but I think we just crossed the 100 mark). While she recently said she has no more emotions for me, I refused to believe it because of what I feel when we have sex. When she was working as an ML she could not cum, and when she is with me I can make her cum every single time, so I believed that as long as she can still reach a climax she still has me in her heart (Is this stupid?)

Sorry for my incoherent ramblings, if the more experienced bros in this forum can give me some tips on what to do I will be very grateful to listen.
Old 23-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I had a Xiao San for the past year - I paid her a monthly stipend so that she doesn't have to come back to work as an ML and I saw her every month, sometimes in her hometown and sometimes in other cities that she wants to go to. In the beginning, each time we spend 3-4 days together the sex was heavenly, and for a short period of time she was contemplating having a child with me. As another bro in the forum put so it so well - after a while the relationship became more companionship rather than lust and issues started to arise. I foolishly used money to solve most of our problems, but over time it became increasingly obvious that her feelings for me were pretty much gone. She called it quits very recently and no doubt she will return here to be an ML, as she still has unpaid debts.

The whole experience was a true emotional rollercoaster for me and burnt a big hole (more than $100K) in my pocket, which fortunately I can well afford. I am fortunate to be in a position where she has always clear about her position and has no wish to be a homewrecker (though this may well change as many bros here have pointed out), money is not a problem due to my relatively high income and (thankfully) so far I have never been caught so my family is still intact.

The emotional toll of the uneven treatment and the lack of sex after a while took a big toll on me. The emotional part of me still want to save this relationship one more time, but the rational part of me is telling me to walk away. My heart is still in a mess - on the one hand I don't think I can stand having her back here in SG and on the other I wonder how long I can stand continuing in an unhappy relationship. I want to see if I can strike a balance between my needs (regular sex with her) and hers (settlement of her financial obligations mainly, and of course a degree of emotional fulfillment) but I wonder if there is now too much water under the bridge.

I truly salute the bros here who have such a firm handle on their emotions. For me, it is impossible not to develop feelings for someone who you've had sex so many times before (I don't like to count but I think we just crossed the 100 mark). While she recently said she has no more emotions for me, I refused to believe it because of what I feel when we have sex. When she was working as an ML she could not cum, and when she is with me I can make her cum every single time, so I believed that as long as she can still reach a climax she still has me in her heart (Is this stupid?)

Sorry for my incoherent ramblings, if the more experienced bros in this forum can give me some tips on what to do I will be very grateful to listen.
i truly think its difficult/impossible not to develop feelings for someone after many truly heavenly bonks.

It truly hurts when its no more but take it stoically and move beyond if you truly feel there isnt a future.

i can preach but i too am having issues on this. haha.

im not willign to give up my fb/gf/xiaosan even though i know its not good for me and family.

it doesnt help my pocket as well and im not the most financially secure of people.

sad... but such is life...

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 24-07-2017, 02:59 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hey bro, this thread was started by me, and its great to know you are not alone, neither am I on this road.

Its a tough road, and we are defeated by emotions. Say whatever we want, listen, read, complain, we will always do what the heart wants

Sex is a very powerful force. One good session makes you relish the feelings. 2 makes you believe its magical, 3 you are hooked.
My FB/GF started this way, and for the first few years, the sex was amazing. Then came the problems, the taking for granted, the cheating, lying, money problems, incessant arguing, to the point, the mrs found out.
And now even though I am still doing a tightrope act, balancing things, I know actually the one the tips me off, is always this girl whom I SHOULDNT be with.

I have a saying about ML, because my fb/gf, is a ex WL.
There's a reason why they are ML/WL and they can sell their bodies for sex. Money is everything to them, and if you cant give them that, you are OUT. They are not in it for the love, and they will always see sex as a transaction, no matter how they orgasm with you. Tip, never believe what they say to you, because its normally lies to make you fall for them. WLs are damaged in their hearts and spirit, and when we bond with them and accept them, we become damaged too.
We lose sight of the big picture, we lose sight of our families, our careers, our worlds get turned upset down, and its daily battle. We learn to accept all the craziness of a girl whose constantly controls your life through sex and crazy behavior and we keep giving and not getting much in return.
I am not sure if its just WLs or its just the nature of women. Women can be really ruthless when they have a change of heart, and when you have given your heart to the wrong woman, you are in for a shitload of pain.
I have been fighting my battle for 7 years, many many times it should have ended, and I was the one who forgave and took her back.
I have come to a point, where I know, the next challenge she gives be it cheating, lying, or doing things to hurt me, I WILL step away, because I will force myself to, be it drink to max, visit lots of WLs to heal my sore heart
Took a long time to get to this point, where enough was enough.
Wrote this sometime back and still is valid to the day
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=161

I hope things work out for you. Cheers....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-07-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Hey bro, this thread was started by me, and its great to know you are not alone, neither am I on this road.

Its a tough road, and we are defeated by emotions. Say whatever we want, listen, read, complain, we will always do what the heart wants

Sex is a very powerful force. One good session makes you relish the feelings. 2 makes you believe its magical, 3 you are hooked.
My FB/GF started this way, and for the first few years, the sex was amazing. Then came the problems, the taking for granted, the cheating, lying, money problems, incessant arguing, to the point, the mrs found out.
And now even though I am still doing a tightrope act, balancing things, I know actually the one the tips me off, is always this girl whom I SHOULDNT be with.

There's a reason why they are ML/WL and they can sell their bodies for sex. Money is everything to them, and if you cant give them that, you are OUT. They are not in it for the love, and they will always see sex as a transaction, no matter how they orgasm with you. Tip, never believe what they say to you, because its normally lies to make you fall for them. WLs are damaged in their hearts and spirit, and when we bond with them and accept them, we become damaged too.
We lose sight of the big picture, we lose sight of our families, our careers, our worlds get turned upset down, and its daily battle. We learn to accept all the craziness of a girl whose constantly controls your life through sex and crazy behavior and we keep giving and not getting much in return.
I am not sure if its just WLs or its just the nature of women. Women can be really ruthless when they have a change of heart, and when you have given your heart to the wrong woman, you are in for a shitload of pain.
I have been fighting my battle for 7 years, many many times it should have ended, and I was the one who forgave and took her back.
I have come to a point, where I know, the next challenge she gives be it cheating, lying, or doing things to hurt me, I WILL step away, because I will force myself to, be it drink to max, visit lots of WLs to heal my sore heart

I am very grateful for your sharing and I truly identify with so many of the things that you have written. Sex is such a powerful emotion, and the emotional side of me always want to try to save the relationship one last time......just one last time.....I wonder sometimes if it is because of the sex, or if it is because of me trying to recapture the old feelings that I know we once shared.

My (ex)-gal is one who didn't try all that hard to make me fall for her, but I did and I did so hard. To her credit she was always upfront about her position and never wanted to break up my family. But the main issue I have is having her take me for granted.

I can fully identify what you said when you said they are damaged, at least in spirit (not sure about the heart part). Not to make any excuses on her behalf, but I once visited her hometown to see what her life was like. The conditions are heart-wrenching, the poverty and the almost total lack of (economic) activity made me fully realize how brutal her life is, and perhaps partially explain why a young girl with a uni degree and saddled with a debt of more than S$100K ended up being an ML in Singapore. I wonder sometimes, if I were to be faced with her set of circumstances and knowing know what the conditions are like for her back home - would i be able to do anything different? One part of me wanted to be with her to help her solve her problems, and I always do the best I can but I also have my needs and I feel so sad when I am rebuffed just because "she doesn't feel like it" time and again.

Thank you for the advice bro - I truly enjoy your posts and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Old 31-07-2017, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What if my gf is working as a ML? No, I don't pay her monthly or anything. I do go over to her place a lot and we have sex several times a week. Recently, we did it raw a few times and the last time we did, shot inside. She wants to quit but I'm only drawing 3-4K per month now. That could change to about 5-6k in half a year. My problem is that she wants to go home in China but can't as her passport is being withheld. She has initiated to break up a few times because she feels that I can easily find someone "better", younger, local etc and not have to worry abt all these issues like where we should stay, money etc... she has offers from older guys to bao her for 5 figure sums monthly but she turned all of them down. Yes, she's damn hot. Sigh.

What should I do? I'm certain that my income can reach 5 figure sums within 2-3 years and I think she really does love me but she's also unsure if I'm taking her for a ride. I mean, we have sex a lot and she's an ML who gets paid... I'm just like a young punk, perhaps promising, but unsure abt me and having free sex? I do want to settle down with her though.
Old 31-07-2017, 11:16 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
What if my gf is working as a ML? No, I don't pay her monthly or anything. I do go over to her place a lot and we have sex several times a week. Recently, we did it raw a few times and the last time we did, shot inside. She wants to quit but I'm only drawing 3-4K per month now. That could change to about 5-6k in half a year. My problem is that she wants to go home in China but can't as her passport is being withheld. She has initiated to break up a few times because she feels that I can easily find someone "better", younger, local etc and not have to worry abt all these issues like where we should stay, money etc... she has offers from older guys to bao her for 5 figure sums monthly but she turned all of them down. Yes, she's damn hot. Sigh.

What should I do? I'm certain that my income can reach 5 figure sums within 2-3 years and I think she really does love me but she's also unsure if I'm taking her for a ride. I mean, we have sex a lot and she's an ML who gets paid... I'm just like a young punk, perhaps promising, but unsure abt me and having free sex? I do want to settle down with her though.
What is her n your mid term plan? With your current pay both of u r able to start a.family with simple life be it in china or sg. Or she has some debt to pay off or she needs to feed her family? Did she indicate that ur current pay is not enuf to continue the relationship?

Last edited by korean; 31-07-2017 at 11:44 AM.
Old 31-07-2017, 12:02 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post

my friend, no matter what we say,

you are already showing signs of KC and very deeply poisoned/involved

1. You are already considering a future with her to settle down with her
2. You are seeing yourself providing for her with better income
3. You have a hero mindset how she treats you better than other guys
4. You believe she is sacrificing for you, that she could be with others, but she is choosing you
5. You have mindblowing sex and its addictive, shoot inside, raw
6. You believe she really loves you, cares for you, that she has put her feelings into your relationship with her

all these point to your heart has completely taken over and there is no medicine, no one can say anything, no one can change your mind.

Enjoy the journey, love to your fullness, if you get hurt, remember you did it to yourself and you chose this path. Not all paths get a happy ending, but that's the risk of life, in anything

have fun
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-08-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Quote:
I am very grateful for your sharing and I truly identify with so many of the things that you have written. Sex is such a powerful emotion, and the emotional side of me always want to try to save the relationship one last time......just one last time.....I wonder sometimes if it is because of the sex, or if it is because of me trying to recapture the old feelings that I know we once shared.

My (ex)-gal is one who didn't try all that hard to make me fall for her, but I did and I did so hard. To her credit she was always upfront about her position and never wanted to break up my family. But the main issue I have is having her take me for granted.

I can fully identify what you said when you said they are damaged, at least in spirit (not sure about the heart part). Not to make any excuses on her behalf, but I once visited her hometown to see what her life was like. The conditions are heart-wrenching, the poverty and the almost total lack of (economic) activity made me fully realize how brutal her life is, and perhaps partially explain why a young girl with a uni degree and saddled with a debt of more than S$100K ended up being an ML in Singapore. I wonder sometimes, if I were to be faced with her set of circumstances and knowing know what the conditions are like for her back home - would i be able to do anything different? One part of me wanted to be with her to help her solve her problems, and I always do the best I can but I also have my needs and I feel so sad when I am rebuffed just because "she doesn't feel like it" time and again.

Thank you for the advice bro - I truly enjoy your posts and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Thank you for re-quoting what bro shadow has shared, it has greatly enlightened me.
Old 16-08-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

Apologies This shld be the correct re quote of post by bro shadow.
Old 29-08-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
tansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytansy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had an ex colleague as my FB for 7months before . We knew it will end someday la because we are leaving the company but something happened to me earlier this year and it hasten the process of bringing it to an abrupt end.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems like I'm not exactly alone... LOL. Sighs.

One night between the sheets.
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.
Starving.
Old 11-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

sori bro i reali dont noe . small arguement become big quarrels ..... cannot communicate . try veri hard but still cannot . ppl say counseling .... but bith parties dont seem to wan .... to me it doesnt matter anymore. kid more impt. no trust. to the extent i wan to put cameras at home.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by news799 View Post
Its 3 in a row! What is
wrong with wives?or is it us man?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1