The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION)

Notices

Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) This is a Private Section where we trade pix of our sexcapades with wives, girlfriends & broads.To gain access as a contributor, pls read the contributor requirements. Thousands of new images. Brown sugars, PRC Pussy, Local babes, Malaysian Stars. Everything you need to jerk off nightly if you don't want to pay for sex. Contributors to this section receive DOUBLE reputation points!

Sam's Private Picture Forum Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. TWELVE years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. View them ALL with PREMIUM MEMBERSHP!

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3437 / Power: 51
12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 12fingerslong! Hot Photoshoot with Sex Goddess Mel

Hey Samsters!

12fingerslong is back, so hi to all old bros and chiongsters. like i updated, now im based in China and HK, and action here is aplenty. Since im running a jewellery biz here, i have plenty of opportunities to meet with ladies and hot chicks.

upgraded some of my equipment and lighting also, so hope you all enjoy this 50 photo set with Mel.

fun, spontaneous and fcuks like a pro!

here's a preview of my hard work, hope bros can enjoy them, leave comments, and upp my pts along the way. remember to leave your name so i can thank you back!

here we go! preview time!
Old 14-04-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster (Donor)

12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute12fingerslong has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 12fingerslong! Hot Photoshoot with Sex Goddess Mel

remember to leave comments, and ideas for the next series!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12fingerslong View Post
Hey Samsters!

12fingerslong is back, so hi to all old bros and chiongsters. like i updated, now im based in China and HK, and action here is aplenty. Since im running a jewellery biz here, i have plenty of opportunities to meet with ladies and hot chicks.

upgraded some of my equipment and lighting also, so hope you all enjoy this 50 photo set with Mel.

fun, spontaneous and fcuks like a pro!

here's a preview of my hard work, hope bros can enjoy them, leave comments, and upp my pts along the way. remember to leave your name so i can thank you back!

here we go! preview time!

12@SG Fresh Grad OL Thread!
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=138250

12@Picture Xchange Members Area
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=600706
Old 14-04-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Thumbs up Re: 12fingerslong! Hot Photoshoot with Sex Goddess Mel

mel says hi!

Old 14-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mel says hi!
Image 25 you can see the juices flowing out of her pussy!!!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Image 25 you can see the juices flowing out of her pussy!!!!
ya she was so turned on by the photo shoot!
never even touch her at all, only gave directions and she became so naughty already.

Old 15-04-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

ok here we go!

Old 16-04-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster (Donor)

it started with a jio-jio to come by my apartment for makan and movies ( or now known as netflix and chill )

so mel did come over, and we ordered some takeout from some shops nearby, while watching some english dramas (i was watching homeland)

then started to praise her for being so spontaneous, and fun, loading her with positivity all the way.

i was in my boxers and tee, while she was wearing her sweater, shorts and long socks.

"eh, long socks very Japanese AV leh" i said.

"where got AV, cute 好不好“

”very AV. 还好我性冷淡。不然穿boxers, 一定完蛋的“

=) tbc!

Old 16-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Support new thread bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 18-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

nice photo bro, cannot wait to see u insert your dick into her .
remember to show us.

Quote:
it started with a jio-jio to come by my apartment for makan and movies ( or now known as netflix and chill )

so mel did come over, and we ordered some takeout from some shops nearby, while watching some english dramas (i was watching homeland)

then started to praise her for being so spontaneous, and fun, loading her with positivity all the way.

i was in my boxers and tee, while she was wearing her sweater, shorts and long socks.

"eh, long socks very Japanese AV leh" i said.

"where got AV, cute 好不好“

”very AV. 还好我性冷淡。不然穿boxers, 一定完蛋的“

=) tbc!
Old 20-04-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster (Donor)

Wink Re: 12fingerslong! Hot Photoshoot with Sex Goddess Mel

"why, cannot take it already right..."

"don't disturb me k"

"if i take off u confirm got reaction lo"

"u take off i take photos of u lo!"

"eee.. take what photos... sexting ah."

"duh. no lah, dont take yr face la. im a good photographer k~ use ur phone la u dont like then u can delete....."

Old 20-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3970 / Power: 24
lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute

keep it up bro. panties almost off now
show us more.

Quote:

"why, cannot take it already right..."

"don't disturb me k"

"if i take off u confirm got reaction lo"

"u take off i take photos of u lo!"

"eee.. take what photos... sexting ah."

"duh. no lah, dont take yr face la. im a good photographer k~ use ur phone la u dont like then u can delete....."
Old 20-04-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

With narrative add on to the spice. Thumb up bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 22-04-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

so 12 started setup the tripods and lights, and mel was in the toilet, busy preparing.

my goodness. the excitement of the wait.

it was not my first time photographing beautiful girls la.

but in my place?
with the chance to whack a cool chick?

cock stand.

then i heard the sound of my toilet door opening.

and mel stepped out into the room - she took off her inner layer tank top, so she was wearin her bra and a sheeer transparent, baseball jerseyish thing. underneath i saw wat looked like a pink g string, and she kept her long socks on.

" lend me your cap k? "

omg.

i dunno about u guys but the 若隐若现 thing is really much sexier than full nudity for me.

" how? nice not? fat hor "

" u want the truth, or just 骗你? "

" like that means fat liao."

" the truth is.... i think i better not ONLY wear boxers.."

"hahahaa.. yay! u die liao later.."

omg point again.
later? what later? onz liao lorz my heart was thinking.

" ok lah quick turn around take a from behind pose first"

" lidat ar"

" cannot. the lights must shine thru your top"

" wah very pro leh u.. confirm take pictures for a lot of girls before lo"

" eh. pple pay me leh. now i do for free for u leh. must be grateful ok"

"orh." and she poses.

snap snapz

" can take one set of u at the balcony? "

"eeeee. will pple see not"

"maybe. but u scared meh. "

" a bit. "

" on a bit lah. its going to be nice! "

steps out to balcony.

snap snapz. shows her the photos.

"wah. nice hor black and white"

"not bad la. ok come in quick! wait spotted "

"okie"

" nextttttt, take one of u sitting on my sofa? then.. must spread yr legs and see your gstring. "

" ok. "

OMG POINT.
no resistance leh. hor seh-ism!

snap snapz. i also got a shot of her reaching for the pillows to cover up

hmmmz.

snapz snapz.

"mer leeeee. "

"what"

" u are damn sexy k"

" where got.."

" u see my cock. im dying just trying to get good photos now lo."

" i.. think i also quite excited."

" then how " i asked.

" then.. i dunno.."

HALF TIME

dear fellow samsters.
at this point i want our fellow bros to realise, what a good job heroseven, shave, timo, peter, jonathanyap, timo, benx, jax, marlboro and all our private section bros are doing.

pleease. at this point liao. cock leaking, hot chick in front of me liao.
u know what i said?

" then, u do a doggy style pose, and pull your panties to one side lo. i take a picture of u like that. "

sibei. steady dio bor.

i also think.

"like this?"

notice the photo of her juices, sticking on to her g string?

" u are wet liaoz"

" shit. dont laugh at me"

OK at this point i buey tahan already.

when she sat back down after the set of photos, i climbed onto the sofa and pulled down my boxers.

out sprang mr 12fingers and i grabbed her head and eased her towards me.

she put me in her mouth immediately and starting sucking like there's no tomorrow..

sibei steady part again. camera on tripod.
i stopped the blowjob.

" come. do a strip tease and take off the g string."

" okz."

snap. snap. snapz.

" go on the sofa. spread for me"

" ok"

to

be

continued.

Last edited by 12fingerslong; 22-04-2016 at 02:16 AM.
Old 22-04-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster (Donor)

2am. trying to document a hot session in detail for the bros.

hope u like! ups and comments for the girl to read!

Old 22-04-2016, 07:01 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

support u bro please post more,
i love these photos. up your points.

Quote:
2am. trying to document a hot session in detail for the bros.

hope u like! ups and comments for the girl to read!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1