The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
cactus81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Can share?
Old 21-08-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cordon666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Pls share
Old 23-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DesmondSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share contact
Old 23-08-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MrDesire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Contact please!!
Old 30-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 14
aramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud of

share ctc pls
Old 31-08-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 9
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Hi can share ctc pls
Old 05-09-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
devil_reborn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound v interesting.care to share location
Old 05-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
chinchill is Cool - loads of Potential

Share ctc. Thanks
Old 05-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Ken1242 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro.
Can share her contact n location.
Thank
Old 07-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can share. Thanks
Old 08-09-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
2 weeks ago, i randomly walked into a massage parlour amongst some sleazy ones. i was looking for some ML hanky panky session actually. but it turned out to be one of the best massage i got! authentic real tuina and...some teasing! hahaha

though she didn't spend a lot of time (a few mins max)around my groin and butt area, but she did slipped her fingers when she massaged me with oil...the feeling is damn shiok. and when she massaged my inner thighs, she will purposely brush against my balls..wow! supposedly to be a clean spa, eh?? hahaha

and when i faced up and then she started massaging the sides of my stomach and it was so ticklish! i intuitively responded by one hand hold her hand (fingers interlocking) and my other hand just anyhow reached out and grabbed her thigh! haha. and whenever she massage my ticklish stomach sides, i will grab her thigh, trying to inch upwards slowly towards her pussy. but in the end, i never got the chance to inch further up as she finished her stomach massage routine already. but i think i got her a but horny coz the next part showed it.

next, towards the end already, she told me to sit up and then massaged my neck from behind. but when she did this, she was actually hugging me very closely because i can feel her pussy mould pressing against my back! hahaha!! and when she massaged my neck (using her elbows), she sort of slid her pussy mound on my back up and down a bit. damn shiok. i had another raging hardon.

was happy that i found a decent massage with free teasing and no GQ, so i tipped her $10 and she was very appreciative of it! lol

then the 2nd time i booked her, i didn't tip her, but she gave me an even better service! not hj or anything, but she used her hand and caressed my balls a bit and the slid against my rod (sorry, hard to type in words here lol) and touched my mushroom head a few times...but she did this very briefly coz she is experienced as in..she probably knows that if she keeps this up, i'll teh her neh and rub her pussy lol and then people walking outside can see through the transparent glass panel.

we flirted a bit and then she said she's not good with computers. ho seh leow! i said im quite good and when is her off day hahahahaha and so, we arranged to meet up next week. i said i will bring her for a good meal. i will make her drink a bit and then go hotel and make her massage me and then we'll have a good (and free, hopefully) bonking session! hahaha. but then, she is and old MILF...probably about late 40s but she is slim and busty and she is definitely quite chio when she is young.

and towards the end, she did the same pussy mould rubbing move again and then she suddenly hugged me and said she likes me very much hahaha and then proceeded to tickle my nipples and then held my dick head in her warm hands and said that i'm so handsome. lol.

O.M.GAWD.

so, the moral of the story is, tip a bit for good massage or those u feel u want to pick up to fuck outside the massage parlour - but must slowly build up ur rapport la. being ur ML's type (like my ML who likes how i look) helps greatly. also flirt w her when u're almost naked helps a lot. hahaha
Any one can share contact? Got similar contacts to exchange.

PM me please
Old 28-09-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 15
redopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
I was walking around a building well known for decent massage. I went to 3 different joints for body massage and was caught by surprise in 2. My first time there was still very decent just ended with some pressing of my balls.

Things started to change after I became a regular. Massage lady is auntie A (but not those very unpleasant type) and she gives decent massage. As a regular,She would tear open my paper underwear for more comfy massage. My erection would be exposed for her. Damn shiok accidental flashing.She would spend almost 1 full hour around my groin area. Rubbing and pressing and even stroking my dick at times. Then finally there was once when she offered to help me release. Slowly it became a weekly routine. She would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to Control her moaning when I squeeze her A cup small breast. Sometime I will get lucky to be able to suck her nipple. Above all. She won't ask for tips like how some masseurs are out to suck our money dry. Hourly massage damage is 45 and she will spend the full hour on my groin area. Good budget massage with release for free! Definitely worth it for people on tight budget.
Can share contact.
Old 29-09-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

Well said fire - blue ball might make us horny for our gf or wife care to share ML no 3 ?

I can share with bros on sensual tummy massage by MILF - Shiok

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
nice to see many bros sharing their experience. my recent experience is really not bad either.

got a few new ml to massage me at my latest playground. each have their own unique move that turns me on. not sure who to take next round.

non chinese not much feel. didnt even touch me much. massage so so. this one out.

2nd one is hard core but too aggressive.

3rd one is good hard massage. after 1 day can still feel the pain around groin area. but shiok when she massage. she even ask if i shoot out. haha. where got so easy but think she quite pro..and it got me hard hearing her ask if i shoot.

the latest really spent a lot of time on my tool. think a bit like zhua gen kind. can feel my cum moving upwards. she say if she like the person then she will massage there more for them. not sure if i got a lot of that. gonna try for sure.

most of them say if I do myself, they can pretend not to see. haha. have fun people. blue ball might make us horny for our gf or wife. haha.
Old 29-09-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DOB3383 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by loony View Post
My experience with a Great decent massage with major teasing.

Recent I met a very charming and beautiful gal at a massage place that I have been going for almost a year. She is new but unfortunately she left the place. Her massage is fantastic - the right strength and thorough. She even helped me to do 刮砂 when she felt my shoulders were very stiff. Very service oriented and detailed. Of cos when she occasional brushed her legs against me, they felt so so so smooth. She finishing touch to the massage while you are laying face down is really nice ... a different form of HDLY

Now that she is out of the sales driven outlet, she would like to try giving massage as her own business. For bros who are serious about getting a great sensual massage from a young, charming and beautiful gal, contact me for her WeChat. I am helping her out as a friend not as a pimp or employer. See pic for her profile.

I have no idea where is the venue going to be and as for the charges she has set it as $50 per hour (at her former workplace, $80/hr).
Can share contact?
Old 01-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Power98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc? Thx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread