The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fion's - nothing to hold on to, how to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
No lah , the nurses look pretty busy to me . Don't wanna disturb them .

Smoking is a big freaking problem when you are admitted !!!!

Dang !
I've seen ah peks on iv drip bring their stands along for a smoke.
Never doubt a smoker's determination!
Old 23-08-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
I've seen ah peks on iv drip bring their stands along for a smoke.
Never doubt a smoker's determination!
I just hit a joint in the toilet ... I did checked for smoke sensors
Old 23-08-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflare View Post
TS this song for you.

look at the lyrics at positive view.
Thank you! Whoa this so old school but nice. Unfortunately my horrendous Mandarin doesn't allow me to fully appreciate the song. But from what I can gather, the lyrics is beautiful!
Old 23-08-2014, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I just hit a joint in the toilet ... I did checked for smoke sensors
I was gg to suggest that but I reckon I shouldn't be encouraging a patient to smoke. Don't smoke la!
Old 23-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was gg to suggest that but I reckon I shouldn't be encouraging a patient to smoke. Don't smoke la!
cannot tahan leh ...its like a drug . You get the pangs ....

but hor , its my own personal toilet ...im not so inconsiderate .
Old 23-08-2014, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
cannot tahan leh ...its like a drug . You get the pangs ....

but hor , its my own personal toilet ...im not so inconsiderate .
En-suite bathroom doesn't come complete with a cute personal nurse?
Old 23-08-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
En-suite bathroom doesn't come complete with a cute personal nurse?
I wished !!! kena 1 old indian lady .

I cant imagine myself being showered by her ....
Old 23-08-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
I wished !!! kena 1 old indian lady .

I cant imagine myself being showered by her ....
You so serious until cannot shower on your own?

I have a feeling you are thinking too much I.e showering with her
Old 23-08-2014, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
You so serious until cannot shower on your own?

I have a feeling you are thinking too much I.e showering with her
No no no ,,,,, I can shower on my own , im just saying in the event my condition is bad .... then kena shower by her .

Im still fit to have sex right now !!!
Old 23-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Samster

Angry Re: Fion's - nothing to hold on to, how to move on.

Quote:
Im still fit to have sex right now !!!
You go repeat the above see what she says. Maybe after examination, you pass with flying colors can discharge immediately (no pun intended)
Old 23-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
You go repeat the above see what she says. Maybe after examination, you pass with flying colors can discharge immediately (no pun intended)

hahahaah ..... Discharge !

Old 23-08-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
hahahaah ..... Discharge !

Goodnite patient.
Old 23-08-2014, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
sassysunshine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All my favourite people are replying to this thread! <3

Babe, live and let live. We all deserve better. Yes, rejections are cruel and harsh but one day.. someone will make that effort to stay. and happily ever after!
Old 23-08-2014, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysunshine View Post
All my favourite people are replying to this thread! <3

Babe, live and let live. We all deserve better. Yes, rejections are cruel and harsh but one day.. someone will make that effort to stay. and happily ever after!
Yes babe! Happily ever after is what we girls always dream of! Don't need that prince on a white horse thou. Just someone who makes an effort to make us happy.
Old 23-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thank you happyowl! You put a smile on my face this mrng! So much effort and so sweet! I think I've heard his apple tree thingy before and I liked it. thank you!
Sis. fion.18, you're always welcome. It is my pleasure to have a smile on your face.

In life, it is not so much about how you are traveling & where the destination was supposed to be at. It is during the journey, when you start experiencing something new, admiring something beautiful, believing something good to come, etc... that makes it enjoyable!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1