The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hipgrinder, lookingaround, singlegal

Old 23-08-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

“Ouch.. ouch…ouch..” wifey moaned, this time much quieter.

Bala got the hint, so once again, he wiped his sweat, made it lubricated, and slowly inserted his fat index finger into wifey’s back opening.

“Uncle…. What are you doing?” wifey struggled as soon as she realized what’s about to happen.

“shhhhh don’t worry. This one make you feel good. Relax. Bala said assuringly as he probed the opening a bit more.

“wait… no… no… not there…” Wifey struggled again but to no avail as she couldn’t release herself from his body weight.

Too late, as Bala inserted his finger inside wifey’s anus and left it there. Wifey felt a new sensation as she was trying to grasp Bala’s cock inside her pussy and his finger in her anus. She struggled abit, but Bala was quick to hold her head down with his free hand.

“oooo…. Sedap…” Bala said as he began to slowly pump his cock again. Wifey was in a state of pain and pleasure. Her pussy wall began to tighten up and gripped Bala’s cock harder. She also want to make him cum soon.

“ouch ouch ouch… ahhhh….” Wifey felt her juices coming out again.

Bala’s finger was now wet as he probed in and out of Wifey’s anus. He was getting excited looking at wifey, who could only lay flat and tilt her head to one side with her eyes closed. He began to pump harder. Wifey, on the other hand, was reaching ecstasy. She gripped Bala’s cock harder again, enjoying the full thrust even more.

“Oh.. oh… ohhh… I’m… aarrgghhh… arrrghhh….” Bala squealed. “Arhhh…. No.. no…. don’t cum inside…”Wifey screamed.
“ahhhh…….” Bala let off a relieved cry as he continued to dump his seed into wifey’s hole. He was sweating all over as he slumped his body onto wifey. Both were exhausted by the ordeal as Bala still had his cock inside wifey.

She was panting heavily as Bala took out his cock from her pussy and slapped her ass. “Fooh…. Sedap….” He sat up, his cock still dripping. With one push, he turned wifey over and playfully slapped her tits.

“You tetek (breast) besar ah…” He said as he groped her tits. “no Uncle.. stop…” Wifey tried to push his hands away, albeit with no effort. Bala stopped his groping and took out a cigarette from his pant’s pocket. He lit up the ciggie as he stood up, still naked, with his dick semi-hard. Wifey looked up at this monster who just ravaged up with eyes half open. She began to cover herself up and grabbed whatever cloth she can find.

Bala left the room and shortly came back with another can of beer. He opened it and extended to wifey. Wifey sat up and took the beer can and began to drink down. She was in a mess; her hair was ruffled, her body was a mixture of sweat from Bala and her own, her pussy was starting to drip of his black seed. Her left hand was using her top to ‘modestly’ cover her breast while her right hand was used to hold the beer can. She did not say a word.

“Ah girl, you ok or not?” Bala asked suddenly. Wifey kept silent as he puffed away. Bala then pulled her towards him as he stroked wifey’s hair. He tried to kiss wifey on her cheeks, which she resented.

“I want to bathe” Wifey said, abit seriously. “Ok you can go bathe” Bala said. “but I got no towel.” Bala stood up and went through a pile of clothes, searching for a towel.

“Nah, use this towel.” He threw at her. Wifey gathered the towel, which has some holes in it, stood up and went to the toilet. The toilet door itself was the old school sort, just a zinc door with a simple hook. Wifey described the toilet as slightly dirty. She cleaned herself of the sperm that was oozing out, and then started to shower. She could only find 1 bottle of body wash on the floor and began to apply.

Just as she was starting to bathe, Bala unhooked and opened the toilet door slowly. He then stood there, watching. Wifey had water in her eyes when the door opened, but she couldn’t be more bothered about the additional presence. She just looked at Bala and carried on washing herself. At one point, she stopped the water and began to soap herself, putting lots of emphasis on her breasts and pussy.

Bala just stood there, ciggie still in mouth, and he began to stroke himself. Seeing wifey all soaked up, his dick came back online. Wifey ended the shower and she began to wiped down. She then grabbed her now-stained shirt and panties. She still has to go back to the room to get her bra and skirt. With only her bra-less shirt, she walked past Bala. Bala playfully allowed her to pass through, smiling and cat whistled her.

“Aiyoyoh! Banyak sexy…” he said as wifey walked back into the room. Bala followed her from behind.

“Uncle, where’s my bra?” Wifey tried to find on the bed. She already had her skirt on.

‘You mean this?” Bala said, waving it in his hand. “Uncle want to keep as souvenir lah can?” He smiled.

“Cannot…. How to go back!” Wifey retorted.

“If you want, you must work for it…” Bala said as he stroked his cock again. Wifey just looked away. She knows what he wanted, and honestly, she would want to suck his big cock again.

“Uncle…please… just give back..” Wifey pleaded as she reached out her hand. Bala smilingly took her hand and placed it around his cock.

“Just 1 more time…”Bala said as he helped wifey’s hand to stroke his cock. Wifey didn’t say no. Bala slowly pulled wifey by her hand as he sat on the bed. With the other free hand, he then pulled wifey’s head and motioned her to suck him. Wifey begrudgingly obliged.

Her lips first kissed his turtle head and then slowly took in the black, unwashed cock. “ahhhhh… sedapp…. Use your tongue…” Bala said.

Wifey obliged, making swirls with her tongue and really pleasing the black cock. “The faster I finish, the faster I can leave this place” she thought to herself.

“ahhh.. ahhhh.. ahh..” Bala moaned. He was enjoying this young, busty girl giving him a blowjob. But he is nowhere close to cumming again. He knows he wants 1 more round, pounding the soft pussy and grabbing the big breasts before him.

“ahhhh…. Good girl…” He pulled wifey’s head away. His cock is now hardened and ready to go. “Uncle can I have my bra back?” Wifey asked.

Without warning, Bala pushed wifey back onto the mattress, which caught her by surprise. “No.. no!” wifey shouted.

“Give me… give me..” Bala pounced on her and struggled to slid down wifey’s panties. Wifey kept pushing away, although she later claimed that she kind of enjoyed that struggle. “no uncle… noo…”

Bala managed to slid one side of her panties, which is now dangling around her knees. He forced kiss her, his tongues sticking out into wifey’s mouth which silenced her. His hand grabbed her breasts while the other hand guided his dick to enter wifey’s pussy hole again.

“mmmph…mmmph….mmmmph!!” Wifey was muffled.

With her pussy still wet, Bala’s cock was able to penetrate easier this time around. He wasted no time to pump his cock hard.

“Ahhh. Ahhh… ahhh…” Bala said as he sat up. He spread opened wifey’s legs, held them and took total control. Wifey enjoyed the aggression and she could only began herself getting wetter and wetter with each pump. She no longer resisted and began to let Bala enjoy her. As well as herself enjoying Bala.

She spread her hands and let her boobs bounced up and down while she was moaning audibly. She managed to cummed once in that position quite early on before Bala took control and switched her over into doggy position.

They did doggy for a couple of minutes and Bala was still not cumming. He flipped her over in cowgirl position. Being on top, wifey was able to absorb all of his cock inside her. At the same time, she let her boobs bounced more and allowed Bala to grope, molest, pinched her fun bags.

Wifey was still in her bra-less shirt and her skirt. Being the “schoolgirl”, she started to say out, “ahhhh teacher..teacher..teacher…teacher..” as she moaned and bounced on his fat belly.

That caught Bala by surprise. He began to up his tempo and grabbed her boobs even tighter. She knew he was about to cum.

“Teacher..teacher… ahhh teacher… ahh teacher….I’m cumming teacher… I’m cumming…” She said. “Ahhh… ahhh ahhhh….” Bala eventualy cummed again and didn’t let go of wifey’s tits. Both then fell into an embrace once again.

After recovering, this time, wifey just took the towel and wiped off Bala’s cum. She got dressed and packed her stuff, including the camera. They talked and wifey got Bala to send her back, to the mall at least.

Along the way to the mall, Bala kept smiling and looking at wifey, who was quited shagged out. A couple of times, he would grabbed her breast or try to finger her. Wifey just let him be. She eventually dropped at the mall and did not say any goodbyes.

That was the end of seeing Bala for the both of us. Back home, Wifey prepared dinner as she waited for me to get back home.

“How was it dear?” I said as I stepped into the house.

“Big lor… and smelly… but big” She said with a slight irritation.

“but you liked right? How many times?” I asked.

“2” Wifey said as we then proceeded with dinner. Didn’t talk much over dinner but when she eventually calmed down, she began to tell what happened. I was getting horny just by listening to her narration, but she was too tired for any further action. As she went to sleep early, I did the next best thing and looked for the video camera. Needless to say, I masturbated to the video of Bala and my wife going at it.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally after such a long long time heehee

Please dont go mia again
Old 23-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 7
IronTor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good story...
Old 23-08-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

bravo! hope to read more from TS
Old 23-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 22
masters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond reputemasters has a reputation beyond repute

Great one. Looking forward the other adventures

Que: -

Target: 10,000
Old 10-09-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 9
Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!

Whoa! I'm glad that you're back bonnie1. I finally get to read the conclusion of the story for the prata man after more than 1 year. I'm looking forward till you start writing 4. Wifey ‘got conned’ by a chinese Ah Beng salesman and was used by him to satisfy his needs.
Old 10-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackychua8818 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all the best TS.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

More pls....
Old 11-09-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

This story is nice. TS please update more.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ts where are you heehee many of us are waiting for more story from you leh
Old 22-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
trainfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please update soon
Old 28-09-2017, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 9
Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!Jamesbond0073 is one of the Best!

I'm still anxiously waiting for more stories too!!!!
Old 29-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 7
Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!Robertson26 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainfault View Post
Please update soon
I like your name .
Old 01-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
DTL2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy