The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Choking the chicken
Old 17-08-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Choking the chicken

Never try this before, is it dangerous ?
Any thrill to both partners ?
Old 17-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Choking the chicken
Nice pic and update bro.
Old 17-08-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
Fusedballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Choking the chicken
Nice... And cool..
Old 18-08-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

After resting she started to rub my cock under the sheets..... she went under the sheets and started bbbj me again licking and sucking and giving AR.... after about 10 minutes really cannot tahan told her we go inside shower hehehe opened shower got her to kneel down and give my cock a little suck stood her up and bent her over while i just rubbed and shoved it in! It was so warm hehehejust piak piak piak piak her while slapping her ass cheeks.... got tired so sat down on the toilet while she rode me reverse. Felt it was time so we washed up and i laid her down the edge of the bed spread her legs and spurted KY all over her ass and my finger started putting in my finger slowly til it was all the way in hehehe started going in and out til she got comfortable. Rubbed ky on my cock and opened her legs wide and slowly pushed my cock in her tight asshole...she was grimacing in pain long time no anal hehehe once totally in i let her relax first while i frenched her and sucked her nips..... started pumping slowly and started pulling out til my cock head and plunging it in and out in and out hehehe wah shiok man i was ramming her hard and fast deep deep til i felt my balls tighten pulled out and aimed my cock and spurted my cum on her face!!!! Gave her some tissue after and she ran to the toilet to wash her self.... washed up rest abit and checked out.... nxt week period finish promised to floood her pussy w cum hehehe
Old 20-08-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Tight!!!!!!! Shiok
Old 20-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
CatZeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing TS
Old 21-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

440k wow!!! Thanks glad bros appreciate
Old 21-08-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
pizzaoolala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
440k wow!!! Thanks glad bros appreciate
Salute you lah bro!!
Old 22-08-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Thanks bro!
Old 22-08-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Sakuba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support ..... jiayou
Old 23-08-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tight!!!!!!! Shiok
Anal!!!! nice shot bro and bet you enjoyed it.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 7
Weiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to allWeiwe is a name known to all

Quote:
After resting she started to rub my cock under the sheets..... she went under the sheets and started bbbj me again licking and sucking and giving AR.... after about 10 minutes really cannot tahan told her we go inside shower hehehe opened shower got her to kneel down and give my cock a little suck stood her up and bent her over while i just rubbed and shoved it in! It was so warm hehehejust piak piak piak piak her while slapping her ass cheeks.... got tired so sat down on the toilet while she rode me reverse. Felt it was time so we washed up and i laid her down the edge of the bed spread her legs and spurted KY all over her ass and my finger started putting in my finger slowly til it was all the way in hehehe started going in and out til she got comfortable. Rubbed ky on my cock and opened her legs wide and slowly pushed my cock in her tight asshole...she was grimacing in pain long time no anal hehehe once totally in i let her relax first while i frenched her and sucked her nips..... started pumping slowly and started pulling out til my cock head and plunging it in and out in and out hehehe wah shiok man i was ramming her hard and fast deep deep til i felt my balls tighten pulled out and aimed my cock and spurted my cum on her face!!!! Gave her some tissue after and she ran to the toilet to wash her self.... washed up rest abit and checked out.... nxt week period finish promised to floood her pussy w cum hehehe
You are the legend man. Code Red and you do AJ.!!!
Old 24-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

Shiok lah bro hehehe but this gal particular anal really shiok.....
Old 24-08-2017, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Annatony deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, more please!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1