The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 22-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Theycallmebig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Mr Unfortunate,

Im scarlett again.

I saw all ur pms. u said im lousy?? U said ive rejected u taking video & picture of me thats y u doing this to me? No crazy girl would allow that.
Uve even admitted secretly took video of me from every angle pics of my kids & viraling it just bcos i rejected u on ur silly request.
U really unsound mind pyscho.

No worries will get justice done anyway reported about u can hide but my investigation officer following up this harrasment.

Whats with e hashtag kids?? Still involving them huh.
let all e samsters here justify what kinda person u are hidding behind that keyboard. Contact me directly im still waiting u really got no cock tok only no guts as a man.

Last edited by Theycallmebig; 22-08-2017 at 06:55 PM.
Old 22-08-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 17
rayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrayway78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not involving

Last edited by rayway78; 23-08-2017 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Not involving
Old 22-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
ranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger0201 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfortunate View Post
Don't allow raw?? U sure?? I leave it to the rest to decide..

Some coincidence... # kids haaaaa
Bro you are one hell of an unfortunate soul .. why bring kids and family into all of this ?

Yeah she doesn't allow raw or anal ..

I met her like over a million times .. she has always satisfied me to the max .. that's why I always going back ..

If u have a bone to pick with her do it with her .. don't bring the kids and family into this ..
Old 22-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Booked Butterfly Rebecca today. A quick FR:

Hotel: somewhere in Orchard, considered international grade. Good thing about this place is that access is quick and easy (hint hint)
Looks: sweet, doll-like features. A prettier version of Jae Liew, with similar bangs
Body: B boobs, long legs, cute butt (but not fleshy)
Service: 8.5/10. Lots of frenching, slurping and aims to please. Great GFE/GND feeling

Oh ya, we almost got a shock when the door bell rang in the midst of the session. Turns out to be house keeping! Almost couldn't make it to the door with the weak legs. Best to activate Do Not Disturb switch next time
One last thing about this stable - I think the OKT description is a good match of the gal. Will try to support more in future.

Also have an overdue FR on Val from SGbabes; will work on it later
Booked
Old 23-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
A prettier version of Jae Liew, with similar bangs
Oh ya, we almost got a shock when the door bell rang in the midst of the session. Turns out to be house keeping! Almost couldn't make it to the door with the weak legs. Best to activate Do Not Disturb switch next time
wah bro, jae liew already very pretty leh, prettier must be very zhun...

halfway got ding dong, siao liao faster grab pants!
Old 23-08-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wah bro, jae liew already very pretty leh, prettier must be very zhun...

halfway got ding dong, siao liao faster grab pants!
I didn't think Jae Liew was pretty, until I saw Rebecca haha
Old 23-08-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't think Jae Liew was pretty, until I saw Rebecca haha
wah lau bro ur std too high la, gib me jae liew i very happy liao...
Old 23-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

I should put a qualifier... a skinnier [but prettier) version of Jae Liew
Old 23-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I should put a qualifier... a skinnier [but prettier) version of Jae Liew
nice, now move her up on my 'to try' list...
Old 23-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
windsor901 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro try Michelle frm armani?
Old 23-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windsor901 View Post
any bro try Michelle frm armani?
eager to find out as well, no FRs so far...
camp here first...
Old 23-08-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 14
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of

Any bros have tried Mikayla from baby nation? Really keen but need to know if it is worth the $$$. Thank you bros.
Old 23-08-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Tried to book twice, but not easily available

Appreciate if other Bros can share FR on her too

Last edited by suede1979; 23-08-2017 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Added in NOT
Old 23-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
Yes. Agents too. There was an agency which got a hold of my face pictures and sent them left right up down to multiple clients of theirs.

Statements include: she's working with the police, she's fake and not that tall. Got Tamil and Chinese versions too. TRIFUCKINGLINGUAL. Sabo me till they suay.
Yes this type of "blackmail" always exist where people will threaten to expose the girl

Out of the pure goodness of my heart i tried rising awareness about this issue so that future girls will know the dangers of working as FL. Alot of girls think they can keep this a secret but sad to say they end up being blackmailed only.

Last edited by comm; 23-08-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old 23-08-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
silentgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hay2cool View Post
Any bros have tried Mikayla from baby nation? Really keen but need to know if it is worth the $$$. Thank you bros.
I tried her before. Very tall at 1.75m. Small B cups not the full cup type. Shaved too. She is the high class kind of model. Not your ah lian type. She is also quite new when I tried her but maybe now more experience. Her pussy is really tight and nice to fuck but don't expect sound effects. Not sure about other bros but sound effects to me makes the sex hotter. She is really quiet during sex and while trying to chat too.

If you like a tall model girl with a tight pussy but no experience in sex or bj then she will be good. She was okay for me but her price doesn't match up to the fun during sex but for the age and thrill of bonking a 18 year old girl's pussy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1