The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
Serenade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by taureanwoman08 View Post
I self-took some videos and pictures last week using my iPad. Then yesterday my 22 year old son asked about the pictures we took when we went to a condo show flat two weeks ago. I absentmindedly passed him the iPad and told him to take a look himself. My iPad has no passcode. When he returned the iPad an hour later, he looked weird! I didn't think about it until just now!!! He must have seen the videos I took of myself posing naked and in my lingerie. I feel so embarrassed now. I don't know whether he has copied the videos and pictures as he returned my iPad only after one hour.

Is this sibuey jialat?
Sibuey jialat for him if he sees your pics, gets aroused, jerks off, then starts to feel guilty about having sex with mom fantasies.

If he copied the pics, and shares with his friends, thenit is sibuey jialat for you.

But having been 22 before, and being at that age, very horny, I could get aroused just be seeing any nude pic. I think it will be case of the former. If he acts funny around you and avoids eye contact, he has probably been jerking off to your pics.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
IaiIaiup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for jialat stories.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
haywick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenade View Post
Sibuey jialat for him if he sees your pics, gets aroused, jerks off, then starts to feel guilty about having sex with mom fantasies.

If he copied the pics, and shares with his friends, thenit is sibuey jialat for you.

But having been 22 before, and being at that age, very horny, I could get aroused just be seeing any nude pic. I think it will be case of the former. If he acts funny around you and avoids eye contact, he has probably been jerking off to your pics.
Agree, if he shares with friends then very jialat
Old 07-08-2017, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
bossini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice sharing.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
99redballoons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Tks for sharing.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
songkarma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywick View Post
Agree, if he shares with friends then very jialat
Same thoughts here.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
misolathic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting jialat stories, tks.
Old 07-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Tks for sharing
Old 09-08-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

wifiphone7s deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro
Old 15-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 12
ImNiDiOt is a splendid one to beholdImNiDiOt is a splendid one to beholdImNiDiOt is a splendid one to beholdImNiDiOt is a splendid one to beholdImNiDiOt is a splendid one to beholdImNiDiOt is a splendid one to beholdImNiDiOt is a splendid one to beholdImNiDiOt is a splendid one to behold

I am not a story teller but here goes nothing. It happen many years ago.

A few of us were in another country and we all brought someone back.

One of my mates who was going for sainthood decided to offer to buy doms while the 3 of us went back to our rooms and he will deliver them to us shortly. He was prompt and we were grateful.

I was painting my partner for about 45 mins when we decided to go for it. Open the box and it was hot lubricant instead of doms. WTF.

Had to dressed up and run down to buy them. Counter person mentioned that there 2 other gentlemen cursing as they were buying and realized that my 2 other friends had been similar situation.

By the time, I got back it, at least for me, I had to restart, lost a fair bit of mood and the same time deal with side thought on how to kill him the following day ...

End of Story ....
Old 15-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

iPad n doms stories very interesting ! 😂
Old 15-08-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Really ? Don't know who jiatlat ! Maybe both song !

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowleaf View Post
Went to a ml for a massage.
Into 1st 5mins of massage, started to touch her pussy. She is wet.
Told me her menses is coming, she need it and ask if I want to have sex without charging any extra.
I believed most of the bro would say yes to it. So do I.
She started to lick all over me and I cont. to touch her pussy, licked her nipple.
She was really wet.

Just before the action starts, I told her I changed my mind. Get her cont. to give me handjob will do and I cont. to tease her.

Before I came, she was teased badly by me and came a few times. Don't know if it's real. But if it's real, it's really jialat hor her.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

flyheli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Really ? Don't know who jiatlat ! Maybe both song !
Jialat until song!
Old 22-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNiDiOt View Post

One of my mates who was going for sainthood decided to offer to buy doms while the 3 of us went back to our rooms and he will deliver them to us shortly. He was prompt and we were grateful.

I was painting my partner for about 45 mins when we decided to go for it. Open the box and it was hot lubricant instead of doms. WTF.

Had to dressed up and run down to buy them. Counter person mentioned that there 2 other gentlemen cursing as they were buying and realized that my 2 other friends had been similar situation.

By the time, I got back it, at least for me, I had to restart, lost a fair bit of mood and the same time deal with side thought on how to kill him the following day ...

End of Story ....
HAHA, Maybe when u 3 were gone, his tail showed up and he had a 4some w 3 lovely chicks!!! Lol

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 23-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1337 / Power: 9
99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of99099 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNiDiOt View Post

End of Story ....
Thanx for sharing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1