The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AlphaRomeo's Genuine SG Sexperiences

Awesome updates ts! Waiting here for more.
Old 31-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Lisa: Crouching Pervert Hidden Fingers (Part 2)

We both made very small and slow actions. I could tell she was getting hornier and the hidden pervert in her was slowly being revealed.

I made sure to look at her cousin from time to time. Her eyes were glued to the screen.

Didn't seem like she knew that we were groping and touching one another under the covers.

Me: I'll get us more drinks and snacks. Lisa do you want to help me?

Lisa obediently followed. Her cousin didn't seem to bother as she seemed engrossed in the movie.

We made our way to the balcony. I sat down on the sofa and pulled Lisa towards me.

We began making out, releasing our inner desires which we had held back for the time spent in my room. Our hands roamed one another's bodies freely exploring.

I inserted my fingers into her already dripping wet pussy and she reciprocated by rubbing my stiffy.

Still kissing her with my other hand behind her neck. I slowly guided her head down towards my dragon which she had awoken.

She continued sucking on it like a popsicle, slurping up my pre-cum as her head went up and down. I guided her gently with my hands.

Just when I was about to cum. We heard a sound of a door opening from the hallway. We reacted immediately and regained our composures to look decent.

I quickly zipped up my pants and Lisa pulled down her shirt while zipping up her pants.

Was it Melissa?

Nope.

Worst, it was my dad..

<To Be Continued>

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=
Old 31-07-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SlaveHogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro .... pls continue
Old 18-08-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster

AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Lisa: Crouching Pervert Hidden Fingers (Part 3)

My dad walked pass and looked towards the left at our direction.

As it was dark I would guess that he could only see 2 dark silhouettes seated side by side having a chat.

(Phew! That was a close shave!)

He walked to the kitchen to get a drink and headed back towards his room.

It was too dangerous to get hot and steamy in the balcony. The living room was definitely out of the question.

Ah huh. The store room! I grabbed a couch pillow and gestured for Lisa to follow me.

I laid the couch pillow down on the floor and asked Lisa to lie down on it. We picked up where we left off before we were interrupted.

My left hand went behind her back. With a swift gesture I unbuckled her bra strap and out came her watermelons.

My hands now wrapped around them, groping and squeezing. I shifted my mouth towards them suckling on her nipples like a bee sucking nectar.

I then stopped to remove my pants and underwear before I brought my dragon to her mouth.

She knew what I wanted and gave it to me obligingly. Deepthroating my dragon like the slut she was. Indeed her true colors had been revealed.

After she had sucked me for a bit. I decided to cap on and penetrate her.

(Didn't want to take too long as I didn't want to risk another family member discovering us).

I inserted and pounded her in missionary for a good 5 minutes. Kissing her whilst my hands roamed around her body groping and feeling.

I finished by shooting my sperm into her slutty mouth.

She already had her mouth open and ready to receive my dragon's blessing.
She accepted my gift without me asking as she swallowed the dragon's blessing.

(Saved me time in cleaning up).

We both got decent. I grabbed a pack of chips and a few packet drinks before we both headed back into my room.

We sat down and continued watching the movie beside Melissa.

<The End>

Old 23-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
Renn69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenn69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenn69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward for more updates.
Old 12-09-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Felicia: The Cheating Housewife (Part 1)

Recently got to know Felicia. She is Singaporean Chinese. Fun-sized, slim, short and most of all she has a tongue piercing! Oh yeah, she is also married...

She told me she started finding other guys to have fun with as her husband has lost interest in her (Must be crazy as she has a really sexy butt, a cute face and such a nice figure).

Before you all go judging me. Well if I didn't meet her, she would probably find other guys and any guy would be crazy to turn her away.

Well I believe we are old enough to make our own decisions so I won't judge her choices but instead assist her with finding what she is seeking.

Her situation makes me want to punish her more by pounding her hard each time and spanking her for being such a naughty housewife hehe..x)

We talked for about a week before we decided to finally meet up. She said she wanted companionship as well as she was bored during the day time (Sounds like what I'm looking for as well).

As I took MC for the day, I met her for lunch at a mall somewhere in Jurong. We only had about 3 hours as she had errands to run and her kid to take care of.

We agreed that as it was our first meet up we shouldn't rush it. We had ichiban sushi and chatted.

After lunch..

Felicia: So where should we go now?

Me: Are you okay with going somewhere to make out?

Felicia: Hmmm..Sure. Let me go to the toilet first to wash up?

<To Be Continued>

Old 13-09-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
25hour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 13-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates TS.
Old 13-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
PlsDontZapMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice copy paste bro Roystonnn.
Old 14-09-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 16-02-2019, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25hour View Post
Please continue TS
Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Very nice updates TS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Sorry was away focusing on my career and went on a long hiatus. Back to update for a bit

Old 16-02-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

Felicia: The Cheating Housewife (Part 2)

We took the lift to the car park and headed over towards my car.

As it was a really big car park, we drove towards the quieter end.

To be honest we stuck out like a sore thumb, having a car parked by itself in the middle of nowhere.

I instructed her to push the button to get her front seat to the front to give us more space. I did the same for mine. We both then relocated towards the back.

Having to hold back as we couldn't even hold hands in case someone recognized her in public. Finally we were able to have skinship and began making out.

Our lips locked and our tongues twirling. Felt really good as it's been so long since I kissed someone with a tongue piecing, it made the kissing even more enjoyable.

My hands started exploring her body like Dora the Explorer. Her bra came off easily as my left hand removed them in a swift quick motion.

I started feeling her nipples throughout her shirt. She returned the favour and started rubbing the hard bulge in my pants...

I unzipped my pants giving her easier access to my swollen bulge. She obediently brought her mouth to my crotch and began sucking.

Her mouth was a bit small and it sort of hurt so I had to stop her mid way, she couldn't go pass the dickhead.

Felicia: Wow yours is really big. I sucked an Ang moh's before but didnt have any problems sucking him.

Me: Mine is thicker. I think you should start training by sucking on a brinjal at home..hehe..

I requested for her to lick my balls instead. Was able to enjoy her tongue piercing more when she licks 8)

<To Be Continued>

Old 16-02-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Durakovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, good to see you back
Old 16-02-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
oleole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story.
Thank you so much and hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1