The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2017, 03:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by news799 View Post
Its really a thin line drawn. No money no love. Throw money also dont guarantee love. Its really a headache
Money can buy you relationship, but not love.

Even many genuine couples nowadays engage a superficial relationship... which no love involved.
Old 05-08-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why many working lady go back to old trade even they found a better half?

they waiting for TS to marry them..
Old 05-08-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
gangban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part of life. If they don't work, where does men release?
Old 05-08-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 7
oppais is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroppais is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lure of the money...................
Old 05-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
juagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjuagenlovers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

With the right amount of money, there are also aplently working men
Old 05-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
SG FL earns >$30K a month when you are under 30 if hardworking and connected to the right okt.
30 and above, the earnings drop exponentially with age.

At age of 60, they may still be earning less than 10K or just a few Ks if they held normal jobs.

Anyone with the boobs, body and looks who knows this trade will enter before it's too late.

Remember, they are not just giving pleasure to clients, they are getting fucked to orgasm and enjoying it while getting paid
I'm at brix. Talking to this Mongolian student. She told me she loves this trade, she is able to have interesting talk with nice guys, have free drinks and nice dinner with them, enjoy a good fuck.. and best of it she gets paid! She gets to choose her clients too..guys that doesn't meet his mark she won't socialize with him.. damn free drink free food free fuck and get paid..

Men just for the sake of little bro really willing to spend so much..
Old 11-08-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TehCKosong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rule of chiong:
YOU CAN BRING A WHORE OUT FROM A WHOREHOUSE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THE WHOREHOUSE OUT FROM A WHORE!
Old 12-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
lynch5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehCKosong View Post
Rule of chiong:
YOU CAN BRING A WHORE OUT FROM A WHOREHOUSE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THE WHOREHOUSE OUT FROM A WHORE!
Well said!!
Old 12-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The vast majority of WLs are in it for the money.

They may tell the clients all sorts of sob stories about being forced into the trade in order to pay for the hospital bills of sick relatives or support aged parents but take all that with a large pinch of salt.

Prostitution is the best option for girls who want to indulge themselves and enjoy the luxuries of life without having to put in too much effort. In short it is easy money. It is the most viable way of earning tens of thousands of dollars while spending the majority of working hours in bed.

While a WL may have every intention of becoming a loyal and faithful wife on her wedding day, the reality and drudgery of married life soon sinks in and she'll start thinking of all the material comforts that she can no longer afford.... the latest LV bag, the endless supply of new shoes, diamonds, gold bracelets are now all beyond the meagre allowance her "poor" husband provides.

Put yourself in such a position and what would you do? The answer is obvious... sneak back into trade which allowed you to indulge. WLs have no hang ups regarding having sex with strangers. She's done it before so doing it again is easy. It's like riding a bicycle.... you may be a bit rusty at the beginning but you never forget.

Humans yearn for the basic comforts of life only when they are poor and destitute. For an ex whore that has enjoyed the high life, her emotional needs go far beyond a humble roof and a husband of limited wealth.

Well said! You could not have explained this better!
Old 18-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexythang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saver8754543 View Post
I have seen and known a few working lady personally that has been married but secretly still work back same trade secretly. May i know what is the reason? It just kind of baffle me, cos their better half may not be rich, but still able to provide a roof for them. Why would they want to risk it all?
Tax free 15-30k a month.
Old 18-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said Bros. Yet, many bros still in the 'Fallen for WL ' trap, wondering should i or should'nt..

If open eyes wide go and relationship with them, knowing they may go back to old habits.. well that is a choice..

But, going in and expect WL to remain true to you is naive.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:41 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehCKosong View Post
Rule of chiong:
that's spot on bro...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1