The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-07-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
confirm i regret ..... big time
Mostly Regret la.......even my mum at age 60 plus also regret.
Old 17-07-2017, 11:53 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

heads up bros and sis.

we are survivors.

we might not have perfect marriages, ex marriages, but we have survived.

there is hope for happiness yet...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 18-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

The sad truth about marriage is Singapore

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ime=1500347251
Old 25-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iceman10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by january29 View Post
Same here ... been there done that ....

Buy get shits in return
Really shit finding out with having affair, staying out late everyday, but say she was working.... When confronted her about her lies, she said she wanted out, but she wanted to take our only daughter, whom I treasure so much...

Even though I know she's cheating, I can't divorce her, as woman's charter automatically gives her right to my child, plus my hard earned savings....

Feel like im held to ransom !!
Old 25-07-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman10 View Post
Really shit finding out with having affair, staying out late everyday, but say she was working.... When confronted her about her lies, she said she wanted out, but she wanted to take our only daughter, whom I treasure so much...

Even though I know she's cheating, I can't divorce her, as woman's charter automatically gives her right to my child, plus my hard earned savings....

spend the money beforehand .. or give to parents .. still better ... send your parents to a long holidays ...

i dont have much .. so i dont really care .. and one of my kid will follow me ... he wanted that .. the other one will follow the mother ...

how to split the kids like that ... the bond will break .... this is what i am afraid the most
Old 25-07-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
spend the money beforehand .. or give to parents .. still better ... send your parents to a long holidays ...

i dont have much .. so i dont really care .. and one of my kid will follow me ... he wanted that .. the other one will follow the mother ...

how to split the kids like that ... the bond will break .... this is what i am afraid the most
Once divorced the family is broken and unfortunately if you happen to fall sick you have to learn to take care of yourself which I am oredi doing now.

I hate to say this but based on other people's experience the bond will break after divorce. That's why divorce is a big NO-NO for any marriage especially with children. Ultimately the biggest losers are the children emotionally and psychologically.
Old 25-07-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iceman10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sigh feel you bro..... really shitty part is, it's not my fault, never had an affair or cheated on the wife, but instead, being made the idiot that is cheated on..
Old 25-07-2017, 05:56 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sigh feel you bro..... really shitty part is, it's not my fault, never had an affair or cheated on the wife, but instead, being made the idiot that is cheated on..
I really feel for all the bros here.

goes to show those egotistic self righteous women who say they are so great, they have never done anything wrong, all men are liars, cheaters

like this lady.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=633379

well they should read a little bit more.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-07-2017, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is the purpose of the women's charter
Old 26-07-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
Once divorced the family is broken and unfortunately if you happen to fall sick you have to learn to take care of yourself which I am oredi doing now.

I hate to say this but based on other people's experience the bond will break after divorce. That's why divorce is a big NO-NO for any marriage especially with children. Ultimately the biggest losers are the children emotionally and psychologically.

Same here...However I find that even with kids still gonna let go too because if adult cant get along I see no point to hang on and it will affect the kids too . Better not to see parents always fight . My uncle had taught me that and eventually I divorced by ex wife because she has an affair outside...I learn to live alone and is kind of enjoyment too . No heart ache and headache . Most important thing is to have $$$$ ....We comes alone and be leaving alone . Nothing in this world belongs to you . Just enjoy the singlehood.
Old 29-07-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshohei View Post
Married for 5 years now, and have one child. Do I regret marrying? Yes sometimes, as I see how other bros out there having fun flirting outside. Mind I'm in my early 30s, so I do crave for some excitement now and then. Also because our sex life has become mundane and not as good as when dating. But to be honest, taking care of kid has somewhat lower the libido; both of us are usually mentally tired at night to make love.

But when you come home to a wife after work, with dinner served, and seeing your child come up to play with you, you get a sense of family warmth and feel that everything is worth it. Having someone to share your worries and be there for you, being your confident is also something I learnt to not take for granted.

I must confess, I'm think I'm one of the lucky ones out there who are somewhat satisfied with married life (albeit the dull sex life). My wife doesn't spend unnecessarily (not those that goes for branded items nor bling blings!), doesn't really compare with others, and generally hard working. So if you were to ask me if I regret marrying, I would say no. Can my married life be better, yes. But I think a lot of effort needs to be put into the marriage, the need to taper one's expectations, and be responsible to the family. As the head of the family, it is also our duty to lead and manage our family/ wife (:
Very well said... I'm in a similar situation as you are.

Wife is realitively good looking, life is getting by, 1kid, young 30s, together for 8 years(5married), wife is not too designer conscious, hardworking at her biz.

Very thankful of my situation... But.........

Life is indeed getting mundane and sometimes we both snap at each other because we've become so used to each other and take each other for granted.

Making love is no longer fun, varied, exciting, intimate... It's more.... Routine... And even that has died down...

What's ur solution bro?

And I both regret and don't regret getting married coz I happen to be 1 of the luckier 1s.
But getting shackled is indeed a little stifling.

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 31-07-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post

Wife is realitively good looking, life is getting by, 1kid, young 30s, together for 8 years(5married), wife is not too designer conscious, hardworking at her biz.

Life is indeed getting mundane and sometimes we both snap at each other because we've become so used to each other and take each other for granted.

Making love is no longer fun, varied, exciting, intimate... It's more.... Routine... And even that has died down...

What's ur solution bro?

And I both regret and don't regret getting married coz I happen to be 1 of the luckier 1s.
go for a naked holiday .... rent a villa in Bali with private pool .. that should do it
Old 31-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post

What's ur solution bro?

Find a new hobby.....easier to pass your time, what I mean is something you can do long term without regrets. This hobby is definitely not gambling, not cheonging, taking drugs and drinking. The hobby can be exercising, travelling, fishing, reading, gardening, watching movies, etc.

When you grow older you will realize true love is not just about making love. When I chatted with one 70 years old man, most of the topic covered are about health, family and finance, these are top 3 topics. For them life without sex is perfectly fine.
Old 25-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
richwho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I regretted marrying few days into marriage. To be honest she is not someone I would die for but just settle down with. Sex is not the issue but knowing I settled for something less kills me. Slowly learning to accept who she is now helps I guess.
Old 25-08-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I only regretted not marrying my wife earlier....

End of the day, when u marry the wrong person. You will always have a thousand and one reasons why u should not be getting married.

But when u married the right person, that is another story...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1