The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
mrsg is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: thai wl lifestyle seen in real-life experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why on earth would anyone want to marry a freakin WHORE!!!

I can understand that some men have problems finding brides but surely it's better to remain single than to marry a PROSTITUTE which will invariably end up with the offspring being sons and daughters of a HOOKER!

I can't think of anything more disgusting!

Hear of desperate housewives? We, Singaporean Men are desperate housemen.....lol. Anyway, agreed with Uncle Sam. Stay away from hookers as gf or wives. I see too much sadness happened to my countrymen...
Old 15-08-2012, 03:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Marcel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Story just ended here like this?
Old 15-08-2012, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

yeah, interested to hear the rest?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 15-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel View Post
Story just ended here like this?
Yes. Story finished. Game ended. Guy lost. As usual.

Next time pls don't dig up a dead thread.
Old 18-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I wouldn't even marry a nun 1 to 2 months into a relationship.
LOL if u deflower a nun it may the case that she devour u instead
Old 27-04-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
arinaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

don't waste your time bro. been through this whole shit.

you will not only be in a relationship with her but instead with her whole family. you will be their get out of jail card. her family will look at you as means of getting out of their poverty when in fact they are not doing anything good with their able bodies to improve their life.

most of this thai girl get into this job to feed their whole family. They have lazy father and brothers who just gamble and drinks their life away and the ladies in the families who usually end up working and trying to make ends meet and if they are left with no choice then they will choose to be a WL with their family consent.

you can see that its common in countries like thailand and indonesia that husbands/BF/fathers send their GF/Wife/Daughter to work as a whore while they sit around doing nothing.

getting into a relationship with them will only make you feel frustrated and exasperated. once you leave them, they will threaten suicide and etc but 3 months later you will find out that she is back in the business.

just my 2 cents worth based on my experience
Old 27-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arinaz View Post
don't waste your time bro. been through this whole shit.

you will not only be in a relationship with her but instead with her whole family. you will be their get out of jail card. her family will look at you as means of getting out of their poverty when in fact they are not doing anything good with their able bodies to improve their life.

most of this thai girl get into this job to feed their whole family. They have lazy father and brothers who just gamble and drinks their life away and the ladies in the families who usually end up working and trying to make ends meet and if they are left with no choice then they will choose to be a WL with their family consent.

you can see that its common in countries like thailand and indonesia that husbands/BF/fathers send their GF/Wife/Daughter to work as a whore while they sit around doing nothing.

getting into a relationship with them will only make you feel frustrated and exasperated. once you leave them, they will threaten suicide and etc but 3 months later you will find out that she is back in the business.

just my 2 cents worth based on my experience
yup.... but still theres some nice girls who aint money face... 1 in a 100...
Old 28-04-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
arinaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed bro but its really 1 in a 100. all the best
Old 30-04-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
martinstephen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These WLs are seriously not worth the trouble. I got involved with 1 and I'm still paying for that mistake. Never ever trust them. They will keep you close enough to make full use of you and pretend to care. Seriously just fuck and forget!
Old 17-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
yup.... but still theres some nice girls who aint money face... 1 in a 100...
Absolutely.

Bumps

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 20-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
wonderl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy