The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gambit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Is there any diff between indo maid or pinay maid ? i mean something like character which is more friendly etc
Old 29-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
If REG ever have a brain to begin with
Then again, REG seem to have his own admirers, who keep him above the 'red' line ..

No, I aint, one of his cronie ..
Old 30-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all bros, i just want to add my FR on maids. Well, i have been screwing maids since 1995. Total being screwed by me if i can recall was 18. So far so good.
Old 31-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Approx one a year?

fr? In detail?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Hi all bros, i just want to add my FR on maids. Well, i have been screwing maids since 1995. Total being screwed by me if i can recall was 18. So far so good.
Old 31-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Updated my list of contacts today.

Deleted quite a few including lily.

Btw anyone who up lily can share fr?

Not pretty but fuckin good in bed once she is in the mood the nipplie licking,, cock suckin,, cim n a wet pussu
Old 31-07-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

Deleted some of the contacts n revised the list cause some had de activated their nos.

So bros who up me in the next couple of days shd get revised contacts.

Time consuming process
Old 31-07-2011, 12:42 AM
Samster

Pen dragon u hv got the new list with new contacts

Lets pray ur successful
Old 31-07-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
bepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Pen dragon u hv got the new list with new contacts

Lets pray ur successful
any chance of sharing the contact?

for those who have up my points, thanks and pls leave yr nick so i can return the favour
Old 31-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
bepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybepo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

did a pino maid bout few months back...
go to know her for online website.. flirt and tease for a while.. then got a weekend.. her bosses went on holiday.. hosey liao..

met up with her near her condo.. drove down to railway mall.. then had a drink.. after she had a few drinks.. i had only a small one cos no drink & drive.. headed back to the car..

asked her where she wanted to go next.. she just smile coyly and say any where.. so suggested the nearby batok park.. reached there.. got down.. then tats when the fun began.. alot of kissing and touching.. fondling her 36c boobs. after a while tried to finger her.. but she was shy.. say in public dun wan.. so off we went to get a room...

it was really wild having sex with her... bascially she was taking the lead..
after 2 rounds.. washed up then send her back...

lost contact after a while

for those who have up my points, thanks and pls leave yr nick so i can return the favour
Old 01-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Bros who up me please leave ur nicks behind. . . Else how to gv u contacts?

Wen u up me n approve of the post please add ur nick in the comments
Old 01-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Samster

For Guys who i have given you contacts please dun ask me questions such as:

1) Shall i tell the girl i got contact from you ?

2) How do i woo the girl?

3) Give me tips

etc....

Honestly guys i dun have time to reply to every single pm.

There are enough tips and tricks mentioned here.... So please be patient and read.....

Lastly no girl is ok with her number being shared..... So you wanna tell her you got the number online prepare for spit on ur face....
Old 01-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Samster

A married maid was caught having unprotected sex with a construction worker in the stairwell of a HDB flat. Her employer intends to sue the contractor for monetary losses.
The employer, Mr Su, (35, real estate agent) lives in Punggol. He told Shin Min Daily News that he hired a 32-year-old Filipino maid one year ago to take care of his two children aged six and three.
Su said that his maid did not give him any problems during the three months, so he let her use a handphone.
But her behaviour changed immediately. She started screaming at Su's wife, saying that she wanted to go home. But she apologised and the couple decided to give her another chance.
Some painting work started two months ago and there were many foreign construction workers in the neighbourhood.
Su even saw foreign workers peeking into his home via his CCTV footage.
"I realised that the maid would dress up in a thin T-shirt and shorts just to fetch the kids from school. She did this when she took them to the playground and hid in the toilet to send text messages frequently."
Shortly after, the maid admitted to Su that she had unprotected sex with a construction worker at the stairwell on 11 July.
The children were in school at the time.
Su confronted the construction worker but he did not say anything, except to stand there teary-eyed. The worker's supervisor came and stopped Su from confronting the worker..
"We have decided to hire a lawyer to sue the contractor for not supervising its workers properly. This caused us a lot of inconvenience such as the cost of changing to a new maid, and additional costs from sending the children to a childcare centre."
The contractor did not reply to queries from Shin Min Daily News.
Source: Shin Min Daily News, 28 July 2011.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Hi Lord, i hv sex with my FB maid when she is off days. can the employer sue me?
Old 01-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

For "Lord"s questions .. the answer is ..

1) don't mention names .. unless the one who passed the contact referred .. always start off hello there, how are you .. and 9 out of 10 times, the idea is to flatter them so they don't bother to ask how you got the number .... only in professionals, and in rare cases, you need to do some groundwork .. and even then .. 9 out of 10 times, the sweet-talking works .. and when the girl persists on how you the number, improvise .. again, rare cases need rare steps, but 90% - home run .. if you pull the rights words out of your dictionary ..

Never ever tell a stranger give the number .. if you say, some adventerous girls may insist meet you and make fool of you .. sometimes ..

2) how to woo ? wow .. better self-service ..

3) tips ? ouch ..

A quick case of easy catch

two weeks ago, was in Blowfish bar, at Orchard, near the Thai Embassy .. about 4 PM ..

saw a girl, smiled and said "hello, can I get you a drink .. "

poor girl, was sweating and said "yes, tequila" .. a normal person would say "tequila will get your drunk .. " but good samaritan me said "ok .. "

One tequila .. and then she had a wicked look on her face and said "i like you" and ran off ..

Ten minutes later she comes to me, and says "give me your number .. "

And nothing more ..

two day later, somebody sms me, and says "you met my friend. I have crush on you .. can I meet you wednesday night ?"

Me says "ok .. " and then we meet in Lucky PLaza macdo, eat chicken nugget .. and then she says "she is tired after work whole day .. "

me says "lets' go to basement, massage"

massage and she says "i want rest" and me says "let's go hotel, I also want to rest.'

No comments. . and then we pack off to H81.

And few day later, original girl sms me .. says she has strict boss, hence ask her friend to 'trial' me .. and so far, happy words ..

and want to meet me .. next month .. me not in mood to tell her to get lost .. so .. "sure .. i love to meet you .. .. "

Little words and deeds go long way ..

My cost ? the tequila to the first girl .. and then nuggets .. and the room ..
Old 01-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
"We have decided to hire a lawyer to sue the contractor for not supervising its workers properly. This caused us a lot of inconvenience such as the cost of changing to a new maid, and additional costs from sending the children to a childcare centre."
The contractor did not reply to queries from Shin Min Daily News.
Source: Shin Min Daily News, 28 July 2011.
reminds me of the oft quoted example ..

when your ear itchy, you use small finger to scratch the ear, which one shiok ? ear or finger ??

The employer must be sued for not controlling his maid .. or being paranoid .. most likely he is the type who is schizophrenic ..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1