The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 20
Singguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

First of all, thanks to Bro FL_Slayer once again for GEMS includin this one...
FInished my meeting at 5pm.. called her..said she's avail now.. mai tu liao.. went down to designated hotel.... said she already have a room... so just went up to the room and saw this SYT in bra and panties... 1st impression.. SI BEH DUA LIAP!!!!
She helped me undress and teased me.... went to shower alone and seh started her teasing with her melons and sat on dick....

Did not have much catbath but she did a reasonable BBBJ for me... During FJ, she was accommodating and i manage to try a few positions....her maons are sexy and soft.. not the shouting type.Her expression is priceless.. see already also cannot tahan.. finally shot my load....

The rest is standard... bath alone and change. After that I told her that I'm going for dinner and she said will join me... had a simple dinner and she asked me for my number again and said she wants to join me for KTV or dancing session infuture.. haha... KC trap ah!!!! All these while after we left the hotel she was holding my hand.. strong GFE feel... another plus point. She left and said there's a 7pm session with one of the bros.. guess it must be bro STK01. She wanted to go back to her home at L25 but decided to have dinner so asked u to meet her at L16 instead.... paiseh

Name: Jiaqi
Face: 7.5 ( SYT )
Body: 8 ( 白白嫩嫩 )
BBBJ: 6 ( room for improvement )
FJ: 8/10 (Nice stereo and tight MM)
RTF: Most likely ( need to cover a few more dua liap ones 1st )
Damage $70 + $20 for room

Once again thanks to TS for the contact and boob lovers dun miss out on this GEM... big, nice and firm... happy cheonging bros!!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
strongman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many thanks to Bro TS through Bro RT for sharing this Big Boobs Papaya contact to me.

Arrangement made to meet her and first look a very young and SYT and Sexy, indeed this big papaya has a very sweet and sexy voice. I would not go into details but only to say that “She is dame good especially playing with her full and life size papaya, one of the best bonk for this week.”

Below is my rating on her:
Skin: very fair and smooth skin.
Looks: 8/10 attractive and cute, lovely.
Figure: excellent bodyline
Boobs: 33D+cupper, nice, real and soft
Catbath: 7/10 good and no rush
BBBJ: 7.5/10 very good I almost cannot tahan her sucking
FJ: 8.5/10 cunt quiet tight, plenty of moaning shiok to hear. I did her missionary, sit and fuck and doggy
Overall: 8.5/10 satisfied and very happy
Time Spent with her - 1 hour and 25 minutes
RTF: would like to but I know the Q is long & should let other brothers to try b4 rtf

Thank you once again to Bro TS and RT recommendation.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
NY71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! I am new here. Can share this gem with me. Would like to pay her a visit. can PM me her contact. Thanks
Old 01-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 17
sugarray is a Helpful and Caring Samstersugarray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

01/08/08

FR on Jia Qi

many thanks once agian to bro fl slayer for JQ's contact,last nite pick
JQ up at the lower GL lorong and then when to lovenest in town
to avoid unneccessary troubles in GL (ie raids).walking towards the
car can see a pretty syt with her huge water melons bouncing up and
down and somemore give half ball.she was wearing tight baby tee which
was skin tight that showed her two big melons (no need push up bra lah)
and hotpant,under hot pants wearinng stocking.usual tcss and in no
time reach the love nest

Looks: 8/10 - SYT,pretty with straight long black hair that reaches up to her
two big melons. big eyes and and longish face .she looks similar
to Michelle Wie the skorean-hawaiian lady golfer.

Height: 1.68m

Body: 7.5/10 - smooth,very fair skin, nice to touch ,slim and proportionate body.
no tattooes

Boobs: 8/10 - D Cupper,huge,all natural, creamy and soft to feel and fondle
shiok arh, light brownish nipples, not the protruding type and even
after licking and trying to stimulate the nipples only slightly or
half erect,brown areolas. while catbathing she use her
water melons for tit farking - song song dao jurong

Bath : 0/10 - she bathe before that,so i diy lor

Catbath : 7/10 - sop catbath apart from give me a tit fark with the big melons

Frenching - 6/10 - ok frenching ,no tongue fu fighting,just my tongue searching
inside the mouth for something.

BBBJ - 7/10 - SOP licking and sucking motion,licking the length of the
didi and a bit of deep throating and licking the tip of the forehead

Painting - 6.5/10 yes,nice clean pussy ,no smell,but she not too keen to be painted
at first ,but eventually she seemed to enjoy the paint job with her
low moaning and her hands roaming her melons and playing with her
half erect nipples and guiding my hand to rubba the melons

FJ - 7/10 - capped me ,did her in missionary with slow entry and she claimed it
a bit painful,can feel the tightness of her mei mei.after slow thrusting,
up the speed and was pumping much harder.changed to her sitting on top
of me ,with her pumping me and can hear the paik paik sound as both were
pumping in and out,she then changed to cowgal and was pumping up and down
my shaft.all the while whilst pumping my hands were busy auto roaming her
melons and squeezing them.she was tired with all the pumping and then
changed to doggie and in doggie position holding,her hips, i was pumping
and thrusting all the way. damn shiok and did not take long to cum

GFE - 7/10 - not too strong gfe ,after fj ,showered, changed into the undies and
cuddles up for a a very short while.perhaps a bit green and naive.

Rtf: got others to try

damage 70/- with some tip

please contact Threadstarter,for her contact

pls note - one man's meat is another man's crap
so no offense please.it is all karma or faith
u win some ,u lose some
for haven's sake don't zap me ,if u don't like the FR

happy bonking

fr(s) written on :-
qi qi ,li li, xiao juan,new new
baixue,an na,yo yo,li wei,chen chen
mei mei,yun yun, li li(hubei),wen wen,
yang yang,anqi(shenyang),fang yen,juli,
mo jing,anqi(guangdong),xiao yu,an ni
xiu xiu,jia qi
Shuang Fei - chen chen + xiao hui
Old 01-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

Firstly to thank bro fl_slayer for the contact.
arranged to meet her up at 1pm today.

not very sure of which hotel she's referring to in the beginning but eventually found it. So later i found the hotel n saw her sitting at the hotel looby...
first impression is wow.... big white melons and a syt face. fast forward a little bit....
Booked a room and went up... apparently she seemed to have had a customer b4 me and so i bathed alone while she curl up in the bed to reply some of her sms. she's my best buy for this year i guess. in terms of value for money.

Started with me undressing her.. really a turn-on to see her big melons that defies gravity. very slim curvy waistline. She did some catbath while stealing some glances at me and continued to southward for a bbbj. then we switched positions and i planted a few kisses on her neck, melons n painted her below. very nice and neat lovehole she has. feels very tight and she stopped me from penetrating with my finger probably she felt a bit painful. painted her for a good 5min or so... then she gave me another bbbj as i was going soft already.. very good bbbj but seemed still inexperienced so not much of suction but it really felt great. then she rided on top of me with her big melons dangling against my face. really felt great as i sucked on her nipples which has already became slightly harder than before while my other hand grabbed her other melon. really so soft and i can confirm it's definitely natural. then i finished off missionary. btw, she's from sichuan

Really a value for money and not rushing at all. Definitely worth a try for bros who like syt and soft, silky fair boobs.

Looks 7/10
GFe:8/10
height:162cm without shoes. becoz i'm 165 but i'm taller than her.
boobs:9/10
body: 8/10
catbath: 7/10
Painting: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ:8/10
Skin: Perfect to my eye. 11/10
Overall: 9.5/10
Damage: $70+20(15room)+tips
Old 01-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
xiang88 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can i have her number??
Old 01-08-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sloanejc65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks to Bro Slayer

To All Bros this is a gem not to be miss

Good for boobs lovers

Name: Jiaqi
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 ( great rear for doggie)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 (any position)
RTF: High
Damage $70 + $20 for room

Cheers
Old 02-08-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
bonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikWaiSin View Post
She must be very busy now.

I called her in the morning to book her for 6.30pm appointment but she said cannot bcos 6.30pm she busy. So I asked her "what time can" ? and she replied "I will call you back".

But she didn't....
Bro SikWaiSin, true she was busy with me when you call her for appointment for bonking.

Just bonk this SYT.

Jia Qi
36D 26 34
Looks : 8/10 (sure a SYT)
Skin texture: smooth and fair (fairest lady I ever had)
BBBJ : 7/10 (with slurp)
Frenching : YES 8/10
FJ : 9/10 (surely out to please... very accomodating and no rush)
RTF : Surely YES
Damage : 70 + 20 + CD + TIPS

Brudders, she is one hot girl... phone keeps on ringing... even Bro XL (as told by her) also call her when I was bonking her.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
virtuoso deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly have to thanks bro Slayer for such a contact. Really wonderful meeting i had with her.

She is a shy girl when she first saw me and she has like a damsel in distress look. Overall very good session with her.

Looks: 7/10
BOOBS: OMG!!!! creamy JUICY and so comfortable like my house pillow plus the added warmth from her D cuppers!!
BBBJ plus BJ: she can go on forever.. hope she can give deepthroat next time..
OVerall: wonderfull!!!!! Thanks..

RTF: next week, missing those cuppers and her cute look.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
NJSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had appointment with this gem this afternoon. First million thanks to Bro Fl_Slayer. You are my true hero. this girl is exactly what i have been looking for for a long long time. For bros who like professional services, this girl is not your type. She is very SYT, innocent and just looks like a pretty girl you met in college. I am already tired with with those professionals and was considering to quit the market. This gem reignites my passion. I never though I would revisit any FL. This girl changed my mind. Will rebonk her ASAP. Bros who like finding a feel of bonking a girl friend can't miss this gem. I rate this girl as ***** :-)

My rating

Jia Qi
36D (the best genuine boobs I ever touched.)
Looks : 8/10 (Very sweet and decent)
Skin: smooth and fair
BBBJ : 7/10 (need more practice but very girl friend feel)
Frenching : Yes 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (very tight. need to be improved)
RTF : 100%
Damage : 70 +TIPS+CD

Thanks again bro Fl_slayer. Great Gem you got
Old 03-08-2008, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Find u have there bro fl_slayer & thanks for the contact.

She was cute. pretty looking and have great curves. Totally not like a professional. Will not waste her breath saying things that you've heard from most FLs. She walked into the room with a big WOW in my mind. "8/10" i rated her in my mind as she came in. i chatted with her for a short while and she asked me to take my shower. i came out and there i took notice of those pair of full, filled tits hiding in her tight body hugging top. She began to strip as i run my hands through her body. It was smooth and nice to my touch. she asked if could dim the lights and she came over, diving right onto my lips. i pulled her down together onto the bed and began carassing her. light moans came as i started licking her nipples while i played with her lovehole. she was getting a little wet. I went down and gave her further treats with my tounge and could sense her shivers of enjoyment with moans intermittenly. i asked her if she likes it and she nodded with a smile. it think she could not take it any longer and lifted my head up signalling to me.."ITS MY TURN"

laying me on my back. she start north licking my nips while i still have a good angle fondling her assets. She move downwards giving me a good suction bbbj. Awwhhh..it was awesome. Great looks, devlish figure, beautiful smile and sensational licking and sucking on my erected manhood. She took her time and i allow her to enjoy every moment of it.

i signalled her to cap me as i wanted to try her ever so moist and tight pussy. She capped me and ride on me cowgirl. beginning with slow and steady movements, she let out moans again. she began rocking harder and the sight of her enjoyment gives great satisfaction and ego as she bit her lips with her eyes closed while rocking (well thats what men are...EGO). i took the opportunity to oppose her rock creating a deeper thrust and she cried out a little when i attempted the first time, she enjoyed the deep thrust and opposing movement became more rythemic as speed increases. The feeling is sensational, i rock her even harder and faster. the tension was so great that i didn't want to hold on any longer and i release my load in her (with cap on of course) while keeping the rock in motion. This is max climax, almost took my life.

We cleaned ourselves, and chated, while i watch her replying to the calls from other bros. She was snacking some tibits and she offer to feed me some. it was sweet. Finally her next appointment is here and she left me satisfied in the room.

Ratings:

look and feel: 8/10 (suits me..its a personal taste)
Boobs: more than a handful, firm and its ALL NATURAL!
Kissing only no french
BBBJ - 6/10 needs training
FJ - 7/10 i hope i could last longer
GFE - 7/10 this nice little girl grows on you
RTF - i want her for 2 shots but she forgot. got appt liao..(i'll be back 4 SURE)
Damage - $70 + TIPs + CD + ROOM.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
bonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonk_syt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikWaiSin View Post
Paiseh my calling disturb your bonking

But then, you must remind her to call me after you finish the session with her mah ? Or you bao her the whole night until she cannot me ?
Bro SikWaiSin,

I din bao her... just that I have made an advance bonking time with her... one day in advance... so yesterday early mng, I call her and bingo... got the first saxxion with her for the start of that day...

She told me she enjoy my saxxion and I have help her took some picture of her posting... before that she was having 3 pictures taken by other bro... using her camera phone... with Bra and undie on.

I have help her increase her collection (using her camera phone) to about 4 shots... er... she let me have in total her 4 pictures... while 3 of the pictures shots she claim to have deleted... she dun like... also with Bra and Undie on
Old 03-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
mcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks to Bro Fl_slayer for the ctc, tried jiaqi yesterday and my brief FR as follows

Look : 6.5/10 (SYT)
Frenching : Yes
BBBJ : 7/10 (make u feel high)
FJ : 7/10 (Her BBBJ make me so shiok that i cum veri fast)
Damage : $70/1/1 (excl Rm & Cd)
GFE : 9/10
RTF : Likely
Raw is Anal. Life in SBF is full of Upz and Zaps. Every Forum has its rule and regulations and that includes getting a GEM's CTC.A big Thank You to those who upz me, pls leave ur nick so i can return you a favor.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

I met her yesterday night full of expectation after some many nice FRs by Bros here. She told me she got a room liao, so no need to book room. To be frank, her service is seriously over-rated. Throughout the session, I felt I was being rushed. Even though she tried to be friendly, I knew she just wanted me out of the room asap. For what reason? Not sure. Most probably got another customer coming up.

FR Summary
Name : JiaQi
Age : Young but not SYT standard to me. My version of SYT a bit different. Sorry.
Origin : Didn't bother to ask.
Dressing : Black shirt, black pants with turquoise heels. Black bra n panties.
Look : Minimal make up. Long straight hair. Young PRC look. Looks ordinary to me.
Showering : No shower. I shower alone while she ate the dinner which she requested me to buy for her.
Body : Approx 1.62m. Slim type.
Boobs : Her only great asset. Big round and soft. Very light pinkish/brown nipples for sucking. The best I had seen so far.
Skin : Fair n Smooth like young gal.
Armpit : Didn't notice.
Pussy : Small thick bush. Meaty love lips. She put lubricant here........
Catbath : Lick my nipples and moved down south. Quite rushy.
Frenching : No mood to kiss her. Got a feeling she dun like. Slight pecks.
Fingering : Rubbing allowed. But very soon she wants me to poke her liao.
BJ (with cap) : Quite SOP.
FJ (Capped of course): Rides me for a while and I pushed her down for missionary. Not much response from her. I ended it quick as my mood is spoilt. After cumming, no clean up. I auto lor.
Service : A bit rushy, maybe she got another customer coming up.
Attitude : 'Friendly' ? A bit fake to me. She did get a bit annoyed when I was looking for my water bottle for a drink. She wanted to start action as she said I was late meeting her. KNN, I was buying her dinner, that's why late. My mood spoilt from this moment on. FYI, me in and out of the room less than 30 mins. Didn't waste too much of her time.
Damage : $70 + $20 (room). She offered me to use her room and yet want me to pay $20. I might as well book my own room.
Verdict : Very much over-rated. Only her boobs not over-rated.
RTF : No thanks! In fact I regret meeting her. I should have save my $90 and RTF Coco (Bro Gaofar). Heard from her she no business.

Last but not least, thanks to Bro fl_slayer for contact.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-08-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Firstly many thanks to TS for sharing the contact.

maybe yesterday was a bz day for Jiaqi, and the feeling i had with her was not relli gd (my opinion oni) not subject to others...

My honest FR is the same with the rest on the stats,probably no chemistry.

RTF: Seldom try the same gal twice.

Signing Off,

OnlyHuman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread