The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Was up till real “Late” aka Early attending a friend’s birthday party. Wanted to look for BX but she was occupied hence had to look for alternative activitied. And being that Late, I didn’t wanna call the other FLs in my list lest they should be already resting.

Hence, I ended up again in my usual hunting ground. However, due to the recent “culling” exercise; my usual target rich environment has caused the supplies to dwindle somewhat. It took me a few rounds of combing GL to find the appropriate prey. Atlas, I spotted a tall fair lass with nice curves to show for with another PRC, I stopped and had her hop in.

And on I go to my usual bonking place. Whilst waiting for our room to be made, we had some quiet moments to ourselves and she hugged me as if we’re long lost lovers. The moment the room was readied, we quickly proceeded to it. As soon as we entered, she cornered me to the wall and we regain our embrace, as we’re gently kissing, she began to slowly unbottoned my shirt and as she unbottons she give some quick like flicks to my nipples. Which she travelled south to undress me out of my jeans. Her actions are mirrored by me in return. Soon we’re in our birthday suits and proceeded to clean ourselves for the aniticipated action to come.

Since we’ve already done the initial getting to know you session hence, we’re able to jump right into action. Started with some kissing action which slowly proceeded south with nipple flicking and finally her trip south ended at my jewels which she began to blow me earnestly. Her actions varied with tongue flicks, slurping and various other actions. It really brought the jewels to attention. Before long, she armour me for some penetrative action.

Couldn’t give her some tongue lashing due to an impending ulcer – DAMN. As a result I was rather passive, she than mounted and impaled herself on me. And allowed herself to slide up and down my pole. Not wanting her to finished me off quickly, I flipped her onto her back and took over the thrusting actvities. As I thrusts more, she began to feel real good with some sighs and moans. After thrusting a while, to my amazement, she licked her fingers and moved them south to her CLIT and started rubbing them to heighten her sensation. As the thrusts shift into furious mode, so did her fingers, before you know it she was jerking from her own orgasm which was followed by me cumming shortly after her.

Her service attitude did not stopped there, she than help clean me up from the aftermath of our activities. When that was done, she fell into my arms to rest for some moments before we hit the showers for clean up. Paid her and sent her back to the spot that I found her and promised her that I’ll look her up again and intros bros.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
Looks – 7 ( shoulder length straigh hair )
Body - 7 ( meat the right places )
Complexion – Fair and smooth, ‘cept for some slight pimples due to
Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )
BBBJ – 7.5 (use of tongue and various other actions)
FJ – 8 ( real horny and even feel herself to enhance the feeling )
Attitude – 10 (demure, shy and GFE)
Duation – till mid Oct ( new arrival )
A GEM in MAKING

DISCLAIMER – each individual experience differs from one to the other.

Damage – 60 ex room + tips (all worth it)

Will share with the min requirements

MIN FRS – 3 (within the last 8 months)
MIN Posts – 50
MIN Points – 50
MIN Power - 1

Number will be shared with TRUE CHEONGSTERS.

NO NEWBIES / Under MODERATION / NUMBER COLLECTORS and Bros with NO FRs

http://i21.tinypic.com/ru7mes.jpg

http://i22.tinypic.com/11buqrq.jpg

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 19-03-2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old 25-09-2007, 06:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19397 / Power: 25
Me Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond reputeMe Siam Bu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Care to share

Clip That I Like
Old 25-09-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
tzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Bro, care to Share??
Thks in advance!!
Old 25-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

woofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwoofer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I've already clear my pm and send out Jia Jia's contact to quite a number of Bros and look forward to seeing the FRs coming flying in hot and spicy

Will share with the min requirements

MIN FRS – 3 (within the last 8 months)
MIN Posts – 50
MIN Points – 50
MIN Power - 1

Whichever my perogative lies.

Number will be shared with TRUE CHEONGSTERS.

NO NEWBIES / Under MODERATION / NUMBER COLLECTORS and Bros with NO FRs
Old 25-09-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light

Wah .... where u spotted such a gem? care to share?

Thanks a million
Old 25-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 23
hotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of lighthotdick69 is a glorious beacon of light

wah lau.... y some guys have all the luck in looking for these gems....me tried but failed......yesterday wanted to RTF xiao Ping..... but she last min got something urgent.... hai so no choice had to look around for a new gem... but in the end got a dead fish.... bro ur the man

http://www.geocities.com/vodka_cdo/cancer.gif
Old 25-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
Wah .... where u spotted such a gem?
Eh . . . how can I tell you my hunting ground . Like that everyone will all go there to pick off the choice selections liao mah

Am sure you know where it is, as long as you as decide to take some time and take a tour round GL

PM's out looking forward to seeing your FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdick69 View Post
wah lau.... y some guys have all the luck in looking for these gems....me tried but failed......yesterday wanted to RTF xiao Ping..... but she last min got something urgent.... hai so no choice had to look around for a new gem... but in the end got a dead fish.... bro ur the man
errr well, unless you're up at that ungodly hour you may be able to find some nice ones around. But to pick out the gem from among the pebbles is another experience to behold; cuz I do get my share of average and going through motion ones. On top of it, you must also be able to invest some time & $ (oil) to cruise around to look for that ONE. It took me quite a number of times of me cruising around before I settled on her.
Old 25-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

nice papaya...
Old 25-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1128 / Power: 18
ManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud ofManuelFerrara has much to be proud of

Wow, Bro woofer, u gonna to compete with bro lightning to be the scout of the year issit? Such a good lobang!
Old 25-09-2007, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelFerrara View Post
Wow, Bro woofer, u gonna to compete with bro lightning to be the scout of the year issit? Such a good lobang!
Jeee . . . Hmmm I didn't quite realise it till you mentioned
Old 25-09-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Bro Woofer, tks for sharing great lobang to us again. Maybe will try Jia Jia next week. Vitamin very low liao for this week....Hee

Waiting for FR report on Jia Jia now....Cheers

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 25-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
alwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Vitamin very low liao for this week
Same here too....bonk too much
Quote:
Originally Posted by woofer View Post
Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE
Seems like bro woofer always find good gems... thanks for the contact....
Old 25-09-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 22
skyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to allskyhawk958 is a name known to all

nice boobs!
Old 25-09-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 21
thereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to behold

Ya man....nice boobs....
Old 26-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
curious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercurious75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after got ctc from my dear bro woofer ,go gl n look see look see.it was hot n buy a can of jia jia liang teh then think of this jia jia from bro woofer.call her up n meet her at lor xx hotel.then saw this milf with good figure walking over..........and bingo it was jiajia.just look at her,cool my "hot" abit

after got the room key,went in the lift.jj lean at me n start her roaming in the lift(really horny)got in the room,taking out my shirt(back facing her) she start kissing n licking my back then me buay tahan n push her on the bed(we had wash up b4 got into the room) undress her while kissing.then when we are naked,she lick from top to south very very slowly(really no rush) n give a bbbj for 10 to 15 min.

then we turn to 69 position,she was so wet n keep moaning softly(can see her cunt machiam waving at me n hint me to start action)then she buay tahan n capped me on then cowgirl me,her cunt was tight.after cowgirl change to missionary where halfway through she scream out loud where i know what's going on.........kekeke then change to doggie where i pump like no tomorow n cummed.........

state;

name;jiajia
age;didnt ask
look;6.5/10
boob;big n soft(dont know abt cup)
bbbj;6.5/10
frenching;7/10 (machiam gf feeling)
cim,anal,ar,cof,cob;no for me(as i didnt ask too)
damage;60+tips+rm+cd
overall:7/10
rtf;if my fav not free,yes!

thank to my dear bro woofer for her ctc n found such a gem.bros who are keen,pls ask from TS for ctc.sorry for my broken n poor english hor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1