The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
tinglerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
guys with Smooth hand vs rough hands

Hi sisters in this forum,

Not sure if this is the correct thread to write to.
But can I ask for girls point of view do you mind guys with hands smoother than yourself or do you prefer guys with rougher hands?I guess it's matter of feel but just Need your opinion here
P.s. my hands are still smooth even though I did household chores and work out
Old 15-01-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: guys with Smooth hand vs rough hands

not a sister but i shall reply with a reason why my exes and flings prefer my soft hand fingers: soft + trimmed nailed = pleasurable fingering and stimulation. kthxbye
Old 15-01-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: guys with Smooth hand vs rough hands

Not a sis too. But If I know the womenkind well enough, Neither. What they want is affection. Rough or smooth hands does not matter.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1