The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What's next?

Hi all. It's me again.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=665478

I've finally got over the fl and recently got to know this thai girl online. We hit it off quite well and I flew to bkk to meet her. I tried some method (e.g afford to pay for her meals and expenses) to make sure that she is not a leecher but she refuse to take the bait. We can talk everything under the sun and I sincerely believe that this girl should be the right one.

Over the weekend, I've managed to come across a photo where she hug a guy like how a couple normally cuddle. After that she have changed her fb setting so that all pictures and friends could not be seen. I ask her about it and she refused to answer. She even said that I don't trust her. She is now giving me the cold shoulder.

Any advice on what should I do. Should I trust her? Or should I just continue to confront her? Or should I just give this up before I go in any deeper?

Thanks in advance for the advices.
Old 19-12-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sandra95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What's next?

She doesn't seem interested in you. There's no point in confronting her and you should just move on.
Old 19-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
serial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She doesn't seem interested in you. There's no point in confronting her and you should just move on
Old 19-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

She doesn't seem interested in you. There's no point in confronting her and you should just move on.
Old 19-12-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

What's happening??
Old 20-12-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 20-12-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

What u want ? To marry her ?
Move on bro as coming to end 2017 .... New 2018 time to change n b more wiser Best wishes to u bro
Old 20-12-2017, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

You mentioned about the bait which she refused... well, I'm not sure who baits who in this case. It's more like you are the one who got hooked.

I can sense that she is also a chicken, although you did not mention explicitly.
Old 20-12-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Old 20-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
You mentioned about the bait which she refused... well, I'm not sure who baits who in this case. It's more like you are the one who got hooked.

I can sense that she is also a chicken, although you did not mention explicitly.
I asked her and she claim that's she not a chicken. Any method on how to verify? As mentioned earlier, I tried paying for her during our meet up but she insist on paying for her own (e.g during meals, massage). I didn't buy her anything either.

She even called me หงุดหงิด when I ask her about that guy. Any thai pro know what it means? Tried looking up and found several meaning.
Old 20-12-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
She doesn't seem interested in you. There's no point in confronting her and you should just move on ...if your anything like your nick FATbear...then you should know
Ok. So I take it no one likes a fat guy.
Old 20-12-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbear99 View Post
Ok. So I take it no one likes a fat guy.
Depends on how fat is fat, whether he has personality and if he's well-groomed.
Old 21-12-2017, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbear99 View Post
I asked her and she claim that's she not a chicken. Any method on how to verify? As mentioned earlier, I tried paying for her during our meet up but she insist on paying for her own (e.g during meals, massage). I didn't buy her anything either.

She even called me หงุดหงิด when I ask her about that guy. Any thai pro know what it means? Tried looking up and found several meaning.
This is something I don't understand. It seems like you know very limited Thai, and I suppose she doesn't speak much English as well. How did you communicate with her... like "everything under the sun"? More importantly, if you want to make her your life partner, how do both of you understand each other especially the view and value on life.

The reason I think she is a chicken, and I don't think you were being frank when you told us the story, is one man doesn't "bait" another girl with money unless he smells something fishy. Well, if I want to make a girl my girlfriend, I don't bait her. But instead I will spend more time with her and know about her. Well, of course except I know this girl from the chicken house, then I have a whole lotta things to worry.

BTW, who would ask a girl if she is a chicken? Be honest, where the hell did you know this girl from?
Old 21-12-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
BTW, who would ask a girl if she is a chicken? Be honest, where the hell did you know this girl from?
Nah, she might be just a girl looking out to marry to a more "affluent" household.

And LOL, i concur with conquer, WHY would you ask that question?? LOL You might need to hang out with a lot more female and male friends and trying to be more socially aware?

Either way, the fun is always in teh chase, even if you lose her, suck it up and move on. Theres always another person waiting for you.
Old 21-12-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
This is something I don't understand. It seems like you know very limited Thai, and I suppose she doesn't speak much English as well. How did you communicate with her... like "everything under the sun"? More importantly, if you want to make her your life partner, how do both of you understand each other especially the view and value on life.

The reason I think she is a chicken, and I don't think you were being frank when you told us the story, is one man doesn't "bait" another girl with money unless he smells something fishy. Well, if I want to make a girl my girlfriend, I don't bait her. But instead I will spend more time with her and know about her. Well, of course except I know this girl from the chicken house, then I have a whole lotta things to worry.

I didn't mentioned where I met her since I presume that app promoting is not allow. But what the h*'ll.

I met her through thaifriendly app. Her English is pretty decent to hold a conversation. Anything else, there's Google translate. I asked her what she does, she told me she sells cosmetic online and She even shows me her website.

As I have know that there are mixed review for those apps. That's why I asked her indirectly. (E.g ask her view on freelancing )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1