The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bornfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy browish stained sperm

i am not sure if it is std related. how last week i have brownish stained sperm discharged. what could it be?? is this blood?? theres no skin irritation or feel itchy...
Old 12-03-2007, 05:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: browish stained sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornfree View Post
i am not sure if it is std related. how last week i have brownish stained sperm discharged. what could it be?? is this blood?? theres no skin irritation or feel itchy...
http://www.menstuff.org/issues/byissue/semen.html

Quote:
Does semen have a typical look, smell and taste?

Semen usually appears as an opalescent white fluid that gets clear and runny within minutes after ejaculation. Often, semen has an odor that resembles chlorine. And the different parts of semen have different tastes. "For example, the component from the seminal vesicle, which is high in fructose [sugar], will be slightly sweeter than the rest of the fluid," Dr. Lowe explains. That said, semen characteristics do vary from person to person, month to month. Small changes in color, smell or taste are not necessarily cause for alarm, adds Dr. Goldstone.

Blood in your semen can signal a broken blood vessel, which may result from the force of your ejaculation. If this is the case, the blood will usually subside after a couple of days. You should contact your doctor if your semen continues to look brown or red, because this may signal an infection of the prostate or seminal vesicle, says Dr. Lowe. A yellowish or greenish discharge from the urethra is frequently a sign of gonorrhea, a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that can be cured with antibiotics.

Also consult your doctor if your ejaculate has a strong, foul smell. This, too, could be a sign of a prostate infection.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-03-2007, 08:19 PM
Samster

thanks dude... actually i went to gym and have intense work out on the my legs portion... stress alot on my legs until i cant even walk properly..

that week i also had sex.... i only realise browish stained sperm when i ejaculated, few days later.... hmmm seems like i must stop everything and have a good rest...

however, i will still go for test...
Old 13-03-2007, 05:53 AM
Samster

somethings i want to share.... i think is a repeated episodes for me, previously i have blood in my urine but it cure up after two days without taking any medicine even thot i went to see a doc.. all this happen after i finished a 5km run...

Blood in sperm

Comments
"Hematospermia, or blood in the ejaculate, is a symptom that provokes great anxiety in patients due to fears of malignancy or sexually transmitted diseases. From what you describe, however, I don't see any reason for alarm.

One could think of blood in the semen in almost the same way one would think of blood in nasal mucus when one has a bad cold or sinus infection. It certainly is a sign of problems, but it's nothing to panic about. Seeking a medical opinion is highly recommended in any instance.

Most victims of hematospermia usually report brownish to red discoloration of the ejaculate. More than 90% of patients have no prior genitourinary symptoms or significant factors in their history. The ages range from 14 to 75, with an average age in the late 30's. It is not uncommon, however, for it to affect men between the ages of 30 and 40. About 90% of men who have had hematospermia will have repeated episodes.

Hematospermia is the presence of blood in the seminal fluid. The etiology is not specifically known and is poorly understood. Most commonly, it results from nonspecific inflammation of the urethra, prostate and/or seminal vesicles.

In about 50% of patients the cause of hematospermia is not clearly understood or known. Semen originates from multiple organs, including the testicles, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, and prostate. Most of the semen comes from the seminal vesicles and prostate and it is probably from these two organs that most hematospermia cases originate.

Infections or inflammation of the organs listed above account for most of the other causes. Cancers are rarely causative and account for a very small percentage of hemospermic diagnoses.

With the introduction of ultrasound-guided prostate biopsies, we are seeing a large number of patients -- about a third of the patients who received the test -- with hematospermia after the biopsy. However, you have not yet had this procedure done, Michael, and there is no cause to alarm yourself.

Patients with hematospermia are usually categorized into one of two groups. The primary hematospermia group is where the patient's only symptom is blood in the ejaculate. This means that there is no blood in the urine (neither visually nor under a microscope). Also, the patient has no symptoms of urinary irritation or infection and the physical exam is completely unremarkable. Patients who have this type of hematospermia with no other findings are essentially found to have no other problem. The condition is "self-limited", which means it will go away in time without treatment. About 17% of patients will have one episode and no recurrence.

Secondary hematospermia is when the cause of bleeding is known or suspected, such as immediately after a prostate biopsy, in the presence of a urinary or prostate infection, or cancer. Unusual causes include tuberculosis, parasitic infections and any diseases that affect blood clotting such as hemophilia and chronic liver disease. Patients who have hematospermia associated with symptoms of urinary infection or visual and/or microscopic blood in the urine require a complete urologic evaluation.

Most men with hematospermia are in their 30's and the problem almost always desists spontaneously, usually within several weeks. Hematospermia may be associated with infection, but is rarely secondary to malignancy. Patients that have persistent hematospermia for longer than three weeks should undergo further urologic evaluation to identify the specific cause.

The physical exam should include a genital and rectal exam, as well as a blood pressure test. Hypertension can be associated with hematospermia. Some urologists recommend transrectal ultrasounds to look for stones and cysts in the prostate, seminal vesicles and ejaculatory ducts. This may also help rule out prostate cancer.

Other urologists recommend cystoscopy because hematospermia can be secondary to urethral and prostatic pathology. Overall, hematospermia almost always resolves spontaneously and rarely is associated with significant urinary pathology. In a Japanese study, less than 1% of patients had prostate cancer associated with hematospermia.

Hematospermia can be a very frightening occurrence to any male, but in the end, most of these patients are found to have no abnormalities and require no therapy. Hematospermia is prone to continue on and off, but it is usually self-limited and carries no increased risk of any other disease, nor is the patient felt to be putting his sexual partner at risk. To reiterate; malignant cancers of the testicles and prostate are very rarely associated with hematospermia.

Having prolonged rough sex was probably the reason for your hematospermia. The fact that you did not observe any recurrences of blood in your semen during masturbation proves that there is no cause for serious alarm; it was probably a small rupture in one of your vesicles. Nevertheless, I suggest that you consult a doctor for cautionary reasons and keep an eye on your urine to make sure that there are no signs of blood.

http://www.diagnosishealth.com/discu...2/00000062.htm
Old 13-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Dr Sam,

how about yellow coloured semen? I get it when i don't drink enough water or is it a sign of STD
Old 13-03-2007, 09:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Dr Sam,

how about yellow coloured semen? I get it when i don't drink enough water or is it a sign of STD
I doubt it. If you think you might be infected with an STD, a trip to Dr is recommended to either confirm or dispel your fears.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1