The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lost the fire and passion

try wooing a woman, get married and have kids.
i bet you'll never have a moment to yourself for a long, long time
Old 04-01-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 15
dvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond reputedvilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lost the fire and passion

Quote:
Originally Posted by happywoody View Post
try wooing a woman, get married and have kids.
i bet you'll never have a moment to yourself for a long, long time
haha had tried so over the past 12 months, met with someone who was with a butch, broke up with that butch and started going out with me, eventually went back to the butch, but no we have not done anything yet. she really clicked with me though...but alas, not meant to be
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1