The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
55555, forgot to add, they will be piss off when no money is given. Those puying will block you BUT when the money runs out, they will unblock and try to be nice and sweet again just to try their luck!

Come to think of it, if need to use money to keep these relationships, isn't it better to pay to fuck? Will get a new one to use everytime we pay.
Old 16-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
If you encounter such girl better get rid of her in your in your life. Negative people shouldn’t exist in your life.

Love is free and should come for free, if love involves money then it’s not genuine love. Once you run out of money, she will leave you. Matter of time. You playing with time bomb.
Fully agree, I dump that shit long ago. She still tries to contact me once in a while. I just play along but I had made it clear that no money will be given, it is either she stay on as a obedient puying or F*** Off, don't even give a damn for her now. Btw it is not one lady but a few!😏😏😏😎😛
Old 16-12-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Re: Understanding Thai Life Partner

Jing jing Bro? Chan mai kow chai kuam khip khong stri chau thai
Old 16-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

One more point to add,thai ladies have this mentality that foreign men must not have a certain proficiency in thai language, they will question where you learn thai from? And they will assume that you have many many thai girlfriends. I will tell them off that now adays technology is so advance and we can pick up thai from the World wide web.

They want us to be 100% faithful and yet they can have multiples boyfriends and cannot question them on their behaviour, objectives, agenda ...... what a load of crap from these ladies!
Old 17-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Jing jing Bro? Chan mai kow chai kuam khip khong stri chau thai
Your Thai si beh chim.

Quote:
One more point to add,thai ladies have this mentality that foreign men must not have a certain proficiency in thai language, they will question where you learn thai from?
What type of Thai gers have u been meeting?
Old 17-12-2017, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your Thai si beh chim.

What type of Thai gers have u been meeting?
55555 normal girls working as teacher, in bank, office.
Old 17-12-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Out of 100 girls, 99 will leave you if you have no $$. The only one that may stay with you is your wife. Yet whole freaking world is fucking around. Obviously $ is important la. With love, can buy bread or not.

End of the day, having enough $$ is important. Once $$ hit certain amount, it is not important anymore
I like your quote. Once $$ hit certain amount, it is not important anymore.
Old 17-12-2017, 04:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
acebookie88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Teach me thai can? damn chim
Old 17-12-2017, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acebookie88 View Post
Teach me thai can? damn chim
I am still learning thai as I go along. We can learn together. Youtube is a good teacher
Old 17-12-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then u better move on with other group of so called friends. BTW, learn Thai also must learn properly and right channel. If your long hair dict is from issan, u might learn issan Thai. 1 example, aroi mai vs zap bor.

Thai language is a bit confusing for beginner. As a foreigner, a lot of effort to learn the right proper Thai but most of us learn "street Thai" for daily communication.

An example, address oneself, pom, pii, nong, dii chan and so on.... "Chan mai kow chai", u must have listen to too many Thai songs and learn to use "chan"... "Chan" mainly for women or very informal and no one uses this. On the street when u dun understand, normally Thai will just reply, "mai kow chai" or add a "pom".

BTW what is, "kuam khip khong stri chau thai"??? Vietnamese?
Old 17-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
accurate, as there’s tone for each word. Diff tone represent diff meaning. i.e “Maa ” got 3 meaning. Can be dog, horse or come. But all 3 is at different tone.
Should be 5 different "maa".
Old 20-12-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

No way to be faithful when dating a thai girl. Better have min 5 spare besides than her. Unless you sure she doesn’t have anyone else. [/QUOTE]

This is very true, must have plenty of back up. Cover from hatyai to bkk to surin to khon kaen to udon thani to chiang mai to chaing rai. Been there done that
Old 20-12-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

Old 20-12-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Totally agree with you guys, these puyings have only one thing on their mind, MONEY! Had seen too many of their tricks, always complain no money, no money for house, no money for family, no money for food, no money for car, no money for petrol, no money for electricity, no money for phone top up so cannot contact.....blah blah blah, the list is endless. See how their attitude change when you tell them you dont have money too. But if you do give, they will stay sweet for a few days and the nonsense will starts again.

One thing I notice, they always complain no money, but they always have money for drinking and partying with their friends! LOL
Isn't it the same for Singapore girls? If you don't have looks then it's money.
Old 20-12-2017, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
This is the only way to make them miss you. Kid Terng mak mak
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1