The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ❤Seductive Stella❤ Foxy Vixen with Affectionate Tip Top Svcs & Irresistible CHARM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poobo View Post
Refresh for the morning
Good Morning bro pooboo

She is getting busy every days an Ang Pai now ... bros interested may want to book few hrs earlier to avoid disappointment .... me getting bit jealous no much time n attention for me liao But nonetheless I still support support

Last edited by loneyheart; 09-09-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
zero86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤Seductive Stella❤ Foxy Vixen with Affectionate Tip Top Svcs & Irresistible CHARM

Thanks to TS for sharing this babe :

Below is my personnel view on her.

Looks – 8 (fair skin and seductive looking)

Frenching – 9 (lotsa of feel there)

Body – 7 (my cup of tea)

BBBJ – 8 (Kiss my dick and balls + sucking them)

FJ – 7 (tight wet sexy moan very accommodating)

GFE – 8 (service oriented gal wiz high GFE)

RTF – Sure
Old 09-09-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Never have enough of her ... going to meet her again
Old 09-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
poobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan00k View Post
Since new thread, I shall share my previous FR

Was planning to have a session on Sunday night after looking at TS post, but I can only leave very late so we chatted and decided to see her on Monday.
Reached the location, texted her and she gave the instruction to proceed.

Reached the unit and was chatting with her and maybe she should change her location and I fear that it may not be to her advantage in the long run …

She was wearing a white top with a red skull print and a pair of sexy blue jeans shorts, very simple but very nice ….

We chat a little and started to strip and proceed with shower, shower was SOP but she really do take care of the details and ensure you are clean and comfortable.

I am a lao tiko who loves painting, so I asked if she allows .... she was hesitant at first and since I asked very nicely and ensuring that if she feels uncomfortable, I will stop. She is type of girl who would put the chemistry to the priority. Green light to painting, I proceeded down south and started. Her moan is short and nice, not the faking type and could feel her enjoyment. She doesn't allow fingering. While painting, suddenly she says she can't take it any more as her legs were starting to feel numb and requesting for a break ..... But her body was moving with a rhythm together with her moans …. I continued on …..

Didn’t get a good bonking session for a while already and also feeling damn horny liao, told her I need to enter her, and she switched position and started giving me a cat bath. Cat bath is not too bad and proceeded to bbbj. Her bbbj is not bad, slow and sensual …. Still yearning for the taste of the cunt juice, I signalled to her that I want to lick her again … and she moved let me paint.

She moaned even louder this time but she says she got to lower her volume in fear that she might be too loud. I cannot tahan already so quickly put on the CD and entered her in missionary …. The pussy is really wet and warm, very nice …… She kept saying that I went in very deep, so I slow down and I was too steam and really high hearing her moan, bo pain I came too damn quickly .... damn!!!

And when we were done, i told her to rest and I gave her a short massage.

I have been trying new girls aound, either no feeling, brother cannot up, or the photos and the person differ too much, or the girl just gave me a damn fuck up attitude.

To all bro who have not tried Jojo before, do not give her a miss. She is nice and definitely a gem for the bros to take care of.

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Not for boobs lover, maybe big A+ or small B)
Body: 9/10 (slim and lean but not too skinny, and very fair skin, hairy south but a very nice one)
Bbbj: 9/10 (short but sensual)
FJ: 9/10 (I just came too quick)

Lastly thanks TS for bringing such a power gem!!
Lovely FR Bro
Old 09-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 10
MarkParkerII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerII is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarkParkerII is a Helpful and Caring Samster

evening bumping
Old 09-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Dinner bump for awareness
Old 09-09-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
She is JoJo Stella Kimi Rina but never Selina ... Now only Stella Rina
Thanks for clearing that up. Was getting cunt-fused. Hee hee.

New thread, here to support dear Stella/Rina.
Old 09-09-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 18
kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lovely FR Bro
Bro,

Thank you. Just doing my bit to support.
But still must thank her for the great session everytime.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan00k View Post
Bro,

Thank you. Just doing my bit to support.
But still must thank her for the great session everytime.
Yeah she sure know how to please a man heart and dick too
Old 09-09-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

Had another heart melting reunion again refresh n support once again

Last edited by loneyheart; 09-09-2014 at 11:59 PM.
Old 09-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Samster

今天9月9。。。 愿我两能长长久久。。
Old 10-09-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster

6c6c b4 I zzzzzz
Old 10-09-2014, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Had another heart melting reunion again refresh n support once again
I had a very good love making session two weeks back

Time to arrange another one
Old 10-09-2014, 09:15 AM
Samster

Refresh n support b4 I go to wk
Old 10-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
I had a very good love making session two weeks back

Time to arrange another one
book earlier bro she getting busy hot now to avoid disappointment

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread